Jehovah`s Witness/Who Is Jehovah Our God?

Question
Brother Rando,

I'm not sure if you've seen this post I included below. I believe it's from a person who share the same belief with Mr. Holland.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/10/x-100.htm

Well she claims to know who Jehovah our Father and God is. But after looking at the list she put together, it became very clear to me that she had NO IDEA of what she's talking about.

I think what she did is, either copied the list from somebody or from a website or just made a random search about God and then put them together haphazardly.

Unfortunately, rather than reveal who Jehovah the true living God is, she instead hid God's true identity. In fact God's Divine name Jehovah became more confusing:

Below is just a short (confusing) list:

Notice:

"MORE NAMES OF GOD--Father, Son, Holy Spirit

AVENGER..........................1Thess.4:6
ABBA.............................Romans 8:15
ADVOCATE.........................I John 2:1 (kjv)
ALMIGHTY.........................Genesis 17:1
ALL IN ALL.......................Colossians 3:11
ALPHA............................Revelation 22:13
AMEN.............................Revelation 3:14
ANCIENT OF DAYS..................Daniel 7:9
ANOINTED ONE.....................Psalm 2:2
APOSTLE..........................Hebrews 3:1
ARM OF THE LORD..................Isaiah 53:1
AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION......Hebrews 5:9
AUTHOR OF OUR FAITH..............Hebrews 12:2
AUTHOR OF PEACE..................1 Cor. 14:33

BEGINNING.........................Revelation 21:6
BISHOP OF SOULS...................1 Peter 2:25
BLESSED & HOLY RULER..............1 Timothy 6:15
BRANCH............................Jeremiah 33:15
BREAD OF GOD......................John 6:33
BREAD OF LIFE.....................John 6:35
BREATH OF LIFE....................Genesis 2:7, Revelation 11:11
BRIDEGROOM........................Isaiah 62:5
BRIGHT MORNING STAR...............Revelation 22:16
BUCKLER.........2 Sam.22:31kjv,Psalm 18:2kjv,Psalm 18:30kjv,Proverbs 2:7kjv

CAPTAIN OF SALVATION...............Hebrews 2:10
CARPENTER..........................Mark 6:3
CHIEF SHEPHERD.....................1 Peter 5:4
CHOSEN ONE.........................Isaiah 42:1
CHRIST.............................Matthew 22:42
CHRIST OF GOD......................Luke 9:20
CHRIST THE LORD....................Luke 2:11
CHRIST, SON OF LIVING GOD..........Matthew 16:16
COMFORTER..........................John 14:26(kjv)
COMMANDER..........................Isaiah 55:4
CONSOLATION OF ISRAEL...............Luke 2:25
CONSUMING FIRE......................Deut. 4:24, Heb. 12:29
CORNERSTONE.........................Isaiah 28:16
COUNSELOR...........................Isaiah 9:6
CREATOR.............................1 Peter 4:19
CROWN OF BEAUTY.....................Isaiah 28:
..."

Anyway would you please enlighten these people who really  Jehovah is - the True Living God? What his name really mean?

Take Care,
Eddie G

Answer
Hello Brother, seems to me Derrick Holland has abandoned his "three person god" trinity to modalsim. This is because you have pummeled him to the dust.  Not knowing where to turn.  Actually, this person writing to Derrick Holland is shoving his face in the mud.  But he is too dumb to know it.  

Read: "Modalism is a non-Trinitarian heresy claiming that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are simply different modes of God and not distinct persons within the Godhead. Little is known about Sabellius, who was excommunicated in 220 AD, but the teaching attached to his name became infamous and is still with us today." http://theresurgence.com/2010/06/22/sabellius-know-your-heretics

Derrick accepts Modalism as you can see claiming God is an angel and not God. As predicted, Derrick is not knowing where to turn because his demons have come to roost.  He is a dishonest person and a dishonest person lives a life of deceit.  If he works, he's dishonest at his job, no loyalty, unfaithful in all things. A fornicator of spiritism to the fullest!

The scripture that shows God's Name and is His NAME forever never changed. Remember, Derrick is on a JW Forum spewing wormwood, would you expect anything else from "a demon"?  Of course he would embrace heresy that denounces God's Holy Name!

"I am Jehovah. That is my name" (Isaiah 42:8) "Then God said once more to Moses: “This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘Jehovah the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation." (Exodus 3:16)

To delete God's Name from scripture is an assault on the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  They do not Know God and deny his chosen one.  This is what you are witnessing. "But you who suffer tribulation will be given relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus." (2 Thessalonians 1:7-8)

"Then, indeed, the lawless {{wicked}} one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence." (2Thessalonians 2:8)

WHY???

"But the lawless ((wicked)) one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved.  That is why God lets a deluding influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness. " (2 Thessalonians 9-12)

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando