Jehovah`s Witness/Jews

Question
Pearl
Do you yourself believe that the Jewish people today, will come to know Jesus and see him as the true Messiah that was sent by Jah?

Thank you

Answer
Hello,

To read this with pop-up scriptures, please go to:
http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/10/who-is-israel.html

The answer to this question first requires that your definition of "Jew" be defined.
If as I suspect, you define "Jew" based upon physical traits, then my answer must be a conditional "No".
If you define "Jew" upon spiritual traits, then my answer must be a conditional "Yes".
Why are each of these answers "conditional"?
Because those spiritual Jews who "see" can become "blind"; and those physical Jews who are "blind" can be made to "see" (Rom.11:22,23,24).
It is as Jesus said...those who are God's chosen people must "endure to the end" to be finally saved (Matt.24:13; Eze.33:18,19).

Now because of a prevailing and popular attitude about the salvation of ethnic "Jews", I will assume which of these options is the intent of your question. If I assume wrongly, please notify me, and I will reconsider your clarified question.
I will assume that you are asking...
"Will those considered Jews by physical descent alive today (or in the time of the end) be converted in Faith to true Christianity, and thereby fulfill scriptural prophecy regarding 'Israel'?"

I hope this rephrased question is the right choice from among the above options. This is the most popular interpretation of your words; So I will reply accordingly.

God's people today, are no longer Jews by physical descent.
Please examine the scriptural basis for this conclusion....

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you (the Jews) and given to a people who will produce its fruit." Matt.21:43 (Matt.7:19; John15:16,5; Prov.12:14; Heb.13:15; 1Pet.2:5,9,10)

"You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” For if God did not spare the natural branches , he will not spare you either. If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot (Gentiles--not Jews), have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap (holy spirit) from the olive root (John15:4,5), do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you." (Rom.11:19,21,17,18)

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you did not want it. "Behold, your house is being left to you abandoned!" (Matt.23:37,38)
(Josh.24:20; 2Chron.15:2; 7:19,20,21,22; 1Chron.28:9; 1Kings9:7)

God's past promises made to physical Jews will not fail, despite their rejection of the Messiah. How? Paul tells us how:
"Well then, has God failed to fulfill his promise to Israel? No, for not all who are born into the nation of Israel are truly members of God's people!" (Rom.9:6)
If God only accepts Jews of faith in Christ, he has fulfilled his promise toward Jews through that remnant of faithful (Rom.9:27).
And God can add to that nation, by converting Gentiles who imitate Abraham's faith, into "Jews" to bless. Then His promises of blessings are still fulfilled to his New hybrid nation who are all SPIRITUAL Jews, yet physically both Jew and Gentile.
Just as we can prove ourselves sons of God by imitation (Eph.5:1)
or sons of Satan by imitation (John8:44)
we can become sons of Abraham (Jews) by imitation of his faith (Heb.6:12).

"I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way,/b> all Israel will be saved." (Rom.11:25,26)
Can you discern from these two scriptures, that the means by which God's promises will be fulfilled toward Israel, is by means of the compensation by Gentiles to fulfill the deficient full number by physical Jews? By God's acceptance of Gentiles into His new faithful Nation; the promises He made will be fulfilled...
"For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise. So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God <b>through faith
(not through physical descent);  for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. " (Gal.3:18,26,27,28,29)

This is why Paul did not assume his salvation based upon his Jewish flesh. (Phil.3:3; Gal.6:15)
He based it upon a "circumcision of the heart" which cleansing by spirit occurs to those who become spiritual Jews (Rom.2:28,29) and heirs of Abraham (Gal.3:29).

The "Old Covenant" ("Law") was "near to passing away" and being replaced through Christ (Heb.8:7,8,6,13; Matt.5:17). He is the "seed" who fulfilled and received the promises to Abraham (Gal.3:16). But he was to share his authority and inheritance with his brothers (Gal.3:22; Phil.3:10,11; Rom.6:5; 8:17; 2Pet.1:4). As physical descendants of Abraham, the Jews were first to be offered the inheritance of the kingdom (Matt.15:24; 10:6; Acts13:46; Rom.15:8; Matt.15:24), but this preference would not last (Luke8:21; Heb.8:13; Acts13:44,45,46; 18:6; Luke24:47; Rom.11:19; John15:2; Matt.21:43). God could raise up sons of Abraham ("Jews") from even Gentiles (Luke3:8; Rom.2:28,29; Gal.3:14,28,29; Gal.4:28,26; Matt.21:43; Acts.10:34,35; 15:8,9,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19; Gen.17:3,4,5; Rev.5:9,10). These would stand by means of faith, not by means of their Jewish flesh (Rom.11:20; 2Cor.1:24; Heb.6:12,15; 10:36).

God has allowed the free-will choice of the physical Jews to reject what God has offered them (Matt.27:23,25; Acts18:6; Rom.11:25; 9:18; 11:7,12) until the full number of required anointed priests and kings is fulfilled by "Gentiles" (all nations).
Once the "remnant" of physical Jews of faith in Christ were gathered (Rom.9:27; 11:5); the rest of the anointed flock of Christ was completed by means of physical Gentiles. These two groups would become "one flock" over which there would be "one shepherd".
Two links to help with this understanding:
(http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/04/anointed-flockthe-truth.html)
(http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-is-jew-what-is-gentile-an)

All the prophecies that mention the final salvation to the "Jews", are speaking of those who are God's nation by means of faith (Rom.9:26; 8:14). These become "Jews" in spirit. God's original promise to Abraham specified that he would be father, not just to Jews, but to "many nations" (Gen.17:5,7). Abraham is father to those who imitate his faith, though which they inherit the promises given to him and his seed (Gal.3:29).
Abraham's seed are the same spiritual "Jews" being spoken of in the symbolic book of Revelation (Rev.7:4; 21:14).
These are the same 144000 seen on "Mt. Zion" (Rev.14:1) and are equated in scripture with New Jerusalem (Isa.2:3; Heb.12:22; Rev.21:2).

So although many self-sourced "scholars" declare that we should expect a miraculous conversion of physical Jews, in order to fulfill God's promises to save "Israel";
the scriptures identify
who "Israel" actually is,
the means by which this entire new nation will be "saved",
and clarifying precisely who will fulfill and receive those very promises.
(Jer.31:33; Acts15:14; Isa.43:21; 1Pet.2:9,10; Rev.5:9,10).

I know that there are many more scriptures which establish these things, and I apologize for not including all of them. I hope the ones I was enabled to offer, are sufficient to give you a clear reply.
If not, please follow up with your additional question.
God bless you in your search for truth,
Pearl  

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey