Jehovah`s Witness/Lies on the Internet

I understand that Jehovah Witnesses are not supposed to listen to a former member of your organization because he will tell lies and say false things. There is a lot of websites out there that make statements about your teachings(things the WT has stated) and give references(the specific issue of WT magazine) to where the info can be found. What is the biggest lie that you find, have been told or have come across that former members tell about the Jehovah witness organization?

Thanks for writing

Yes you are partly right that is a very good reason for avoiding those who Jehovah has removed from his congregation. The Bible give's this warning.

2 Tim 2:

16 "But shun empty speeches that violate what is holy;+ for they will advance to more and more ungodliness,*+ 17 and their word will spread like gangrene"

It was the very first empty speech that got mankind in the mess they are now in in the first place

3 "Now the serpent+ proved to be the most cautious+ of all the wild beasts of the field that Jehovah God had made.+ So it began to say to the woman:+ “Is it really so that God said YOU must not eat from every tree of the garden?”+ 2 At this the woman said to the serpent: “Of the fruit of the trees* of the garden we may eat.+ 3 But as for [eating] of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden,+ God has said, ‘YOU must not eat from it, no, YOU must not touch it that YOU do not die.’”+ 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die.*+ 5 For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God,* KNOWING good and bad"

As for the biggest lie there is just so many. One big one they like to do is call us false prophet's. They constantly engaged in attacking the character of certain one's within our organization this is one of the big tactic's they love to use. Just like the pharisees used on Jesus and John

Matt 2:

18 "Correspondingly, John came neither eating nor drinking,+ yet people say, ‘He has a demon’; 19 the Son of man did come eating and drinking,+ still people say, ‘Look! A man gluttonous and given to drinking wine, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’+ All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works"

To surf non-Jehovah's witnesses websites looking for information on Jehovah's witnesses is the equivalent of searching out the serpent in the Garden of Eden because you are curious about what he has to say. It poses a real danger to a person's spirituality. They outright lie, quote out of context,misquote and any number of other thing's in between to try and shipwreck people's faith

Make no mistake Satan was created a super intelligent life form and he has had thousands of year's of practice of turning people away from the creator. Only a foolish person wouldn't recognize the danger's in surfing the internet to learn about Jehovah's people. It is actually what he's seeking to do.

1 Peter 5:

8 "Keep YOUR senses, be watchful.+ YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour* [someone"

Unfortunately because people do search the internet and read these lies witnesses like me have to be here to help these one's out of this trap set by the devil.

If you want to learn about Jehovah's witnesses beliefs this is the official website here

You can find out about our beliefs here

There is also a bible study form and the address to your local congregation on this site . If you need help learning to navigate the site you can write to me again I am happy to help.

Take Care

QUESTION: Thank you for taking the time to answer. I have seen that people have called your organization false prophets. I have also seen(actual hardcopy-original issues WT & Awake)in times past that your organization has called themselves prophets of a God.

My follow up question is what happens when you come across info on the internet or speak to someone who was a former member that makes a statement or statements and then you check the WT or other JW publications for verification(to see if they are lying) and you line up their statements against what the WT has written and you find that what that website or person has stated can in fact been verified, would that person or website info still be considered telling lies?

Thank you

Hello again

What you say may well be true . However when someone make's a statement such as "prophet's of God" (for example). You have to understand what is meant by that statement.

For example if we make the statement "We do not have the ability to predict the future" then later on we make the statement "we are prophet's of God"  It clearly doesn't mean we are saying we can predict the future. We obviously mean something else by the word "prophet"

It's like this scenario

John 6:

53 "Accordingly Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh+ of the Son of man and drink his blood,+ YOU have no life+ in yourselves. 54 He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect+ him at the last day; 55 for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me,* and I in union with him"

When Jesus said this he didn't mean literally eat his flesh or drink his blood. However some thought he did and left him. Missing the meaning of his words.

Does this make them Liar's no not necessarily . However if Jesus then explained it to them and they carried on then they would be guilty of bearing false witness about Jesus.

You ask me this question.

<<<<<<<<<My follow up question is what happens when you come across info on the internet or speak to someone who was a former member that makes a statement or statements and then you check the WT or other JW publications for verification(to see if they are lying) and you line up their statements against what the WT has written and you find that what that website or person has stated can in fact been verified, would that person or website info still be considered telling lies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All apostate's lie in one way or another ,because they twist the fact's to suit their own agenda or tell half truth's. They know what is meant by a statement so they put their own spin on it to make it into something it isn't. As I said before just because a quote can be verified it doesn't mean it was meant the way the apostate portrays it.

To ask an apostate what we mean by a certain statement is the equivalent of asking the Pharisees what Jesus meant in John 6:53-56 (Above)

Always remember it's the Bible that bears witness what is meant by a statement nothing or no one else.

If you would like to know go here

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.