Jehovah`s Witness/Look, Jay...I Got A "SPAM" from DW, Too!!

Question
To DW....

Your question was

Hello, Expert Dim Wit... I just received a writing from a Christian brother named Jay, who asked a very reasonable request from you. He felt that since you had made some comments about my believing in a body-swapping God Who is a zombie, that it was only reasonable that you could provide quotes from me to this effect. Especially since you put the remarks in quotes, and claimed that I had said it. And since you are one of only 4 "genuine" Jehovah's Witnesses here, we all know you wouldn't lie.

I, too, think Jay's request was reasonable.

But Jay is now disappointed, because instead of actually providing quotes, you rejected his question as "Spam". Spam?? Really, Brother Dim Wit? How can a question be "Spam", when it is asking for clarification on a comment that YOU made?

I recall making the same request of your clone/alter ego, Rando...quotes from me to support his statements.

Funny thing about those quotes...They seem to elude you guys, when you need them most.

Oh well.

Do you have quotes, DW? Perhaps you would also like to explain the blatant lying from "genuine JWs" here, such as yourself and Rando?

Now of course, you can reject this if you wish. But you know what I will do with it, if you do. How about just doing yourself a favor, and providing the quotes that Jay asked for.

And Jay, notice I got the same answer you did....

I'm sorry, but this is a spam question.

Expert: Bro DW

Answer
Hmmm...Can anybody guess why a "genuine" JW who doesn't lie, would post false comments for which he cannot provide even one quote for?

Can anybody explain how it is that he rejects a question as "Spam", when the question pertained to a comment HE POSTED?  

Can anybody explain the cowardice and dishonesty of one of only FOUR "genuine JWs" in good standing?

Question for you, DW....How is it that the POLITE and KIND people who are here in this forum and one who has possibly LEFT the forum are NOT "genuine" JWs, but the nasty, hate-filled, venomous, and lying people like Rando and yourself, ARE "genuine" JWs?

Carry on with your wonderful teaching from Genesis 3, on how Derrick Holland is like Satan.  It is a very interesting topic, taught by a man who proves himself like Satan, with every passing day.  DW, while you are teaching on this, could you tell us some ATTRIBUTES of Satan, and please explain John 8:44....

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Can you explain that verse, DW?  I'd like to see your thoughts on it.  But please continue on with your lesson...I'd like to get the CD, if I could.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland