Jehovah`s Witness/Love your neighbor

Question
Hello Ken.

Tks Ken for your reply
I welcomed your comments and that of scriptures.

Matt 7v12.In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets.
Sadly  this will not always happen Ken.

Matt 25 v 34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
BUT the RIGHTEOUS into life eternal!
NOT the self righteous.
There hearts are lifted up within themselfs, pride, proud.
The biggest downfall of man I think!

You just never know who Gods testing you with.
But be encouraged.
If your doing something because you really want too
Or you feel you need to, not due to pressure from anyone else.
Doing it unto he Lord.
Then it is unto the Lord, not man.
And Christs reward will come to hose that wait

Here's another you mentioned
But I did notice it says v25 and tempted Him.
He may have known the law! but did he know compassion, love, mercy!

Luke 10v25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
Ken Thankyou for your answer.
I really appreciated it.
The scriptures specks with more authority than man,s word.
It's the Word of God
Plus there is healing and comfort when  we are wronged on the human level.
And we are to expect it, sometimes it catches us unaware.
But it soon wakes us up.
Nothing l do is hidden from Christ,  that I do know!

All will stand before the judgement seat.
remember this  scripture ken
Romans 14
10But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
WE, and ALL it says!.
This is one appointment No-one will miss out on!
Thankyou again

Take care and God bless Ken

Answer
Thanks for inquiring.
I tend to answer questions from scriptural memory in my own words, but there is noth better than getting it straight from the bible.
I never noticed that the man went to Jericho from Jerusalem before he was robbed and beaten.
There is always a different lesson with pervasive connotations you can learn from when you re-examine the Word, even after you have read them multiple times in your life.

Jehovah`s Witness

Ken the Apostate ?