Jehovah`s Witness/What? Mr. Derrick Holland knows Jehovah more than Jehovah's Witnesses? Really??

Brother Rando,

Eddie here again. Hope you're doing OK.

Well, I'm not sure if you read the latest rant from Mr. Holland, but I find it absurd and above all ridiculous if not evil.

Notice just a snippit (you'll get a kick out of it):

>>"While JWs have been duped into thinking that using the name "Jehovah" makes them more spiritual than the rest of the population, it actually shows that they do not understand the relationship that He wants to have with them, as their FATHER, and them being His CHILDREN.  Calling Him "Father" is much more intimate, than calling Him by His first name.  Maybe that's why we are told to pray that way?<<<

What? So first we were DUPED, "duped into thinking that using the name "Jehovah" makes them more spiritual than the rest of the population,"

Duped by whom, by what?

By the Slave? By the Watchtower? By the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses? By the Elders? By each one of us?

Really Brother Rando?

Does this fella has any idea of what's he's babbling about?

Judging from what's he's been saying for a while now, I don't think so.

But correct me if I'm wrong Brother Rando, but didn't the Slave, the WTBTS, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, the body of Elders, each publisher is instructed to get to know Jehovah more intimately?

Not only KNOWING him by his name but what the name Jehovah means and what it entails?

Thus to say then that "Calling Him "Father" is much more intimate, than calling Him by His first name" is the height of absurdity!!!

For “Everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”—ACTS 2:21.

I mean even in prayer the Lord Jesus said:

“. . .‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.” (Matthew 6:9)

Yet how do you sanctify His name if "Calling Him "Father" is much more intimate, than calling Him by His first name"?

One MUST know God's name first in order to have an intimate relationship with Jesus' Father. Thus knowing Jehovah and addressing ALL prayers to OUR Father Jehovah, we become known to him!

Exactly what Jesus did:

““I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.” (John 17:6)

“And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”” (John 17:26)

It's the height of ridiculousness and absurdity to say otherwise.

I'm at a lost by Mr. Holland's statement. Truly bizarre if not a wicked tactic to HIDE God's Divine Name. Truly a satanic tactic.

Blind indeed this fella, Mr. Holland to think that ""Calling Him "Father" is much more intimate, than calling Him by His first name".

Now I wonder how would Jesus react to this absurdity?

But to top it he says:

>>"Another issue....Why is it that there is even a DEBATE/DISCUSSION on the correct pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton?  Why is it that, even JWs, will acknowledge that the Tetragrammaton was likely NOT pronounced as "Jehovah"?  Because for whatever reason, Jehovah God did not see fit to PRESERVE the correct pronunciation.  If knowing and using the name was vital for our salvation, doesn't it seem odd that He didn't preserve it?  He preserved His Word...why not His name?"<<  

"for whatever reason, Jehovah God did not see fit to PRESERVE the correct pronunciation".

"Did not see FIT"? - How in the world did Mr. Holland know that "Jehovah  God did not see fit to PRESERVE the correct pronunciation" of His divine name?

Must be a mind reader!!!

Yet if His divine name is mentioned in the Bible more than 7000 times, how could Jehovah God then "not see fit to PRESERVE the correct pronunciation" of His divine name?

But the fact is - he did and we know Him now by the name Jehovah!

And for anyone to say that this IS NOT His name - that Jehovah is NOT God's name will have a lot of explaining to do.

I wouldn't want to be on that person's shoes.

Also, if I follow this kind of reasoning this means that I should start saying Yahushua, Yirməyāhū, etc since Jesus and Jeremiah are not the correct pronunciation of their names, yes?

Now - how impractical and absurd is that?

Also this means that ALL Bibles that has God's NAME in it MUST be REMOVED because as Mr. Holland said:

"Jehovah  God did not see fit to PRESERVE the correct pronunciation" of His divine name.

Great - now Satan is very happy and well pleased with Mr. Holland for championing such satanic idea. He's doing exactly Satan's bidding, to confuse and hide God's name according his "inspired expression":

That is:

"Jehovah  God did not see fit to PRESERVE the correct pronunciation" of His divine name".

"Calling Him "Father" is much more intimate, than calling Him by His first name"!!!

This really is beyond absurd if nor wicked!

What say you Brother Rando?

Take Care,

Wicked indeed.  For thousands of years, Satan has been bringing dishonor and distain to God's Holy Name.  Matter of fact, most Bible Translations have deleted, defaced, and removed God's Name from scripture.   Those who claim to be the most "Christian" are the same ones that make the claim that God's Name does not belong in the Bible.

It is of vital importance that you get to know God's Holy Name, for those who do not know God and refuse to obey the good news about our Lord Jesus Christ will be dissolved in the coming storm upon all the inhabited earth as Jehovah's reigning King, Jesus Christ, brings Satan's system of things to its' End.

“This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, ‘Jehovah the God of YOUR forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, has sent me to YOU.’ This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation." (Exodus 3:15)   God's name never changes.  What has your Religion taught you about God's Name Jehovah?   The Divine Name—Its Use and Its Meaning.( 2 of 3)

Jesus Christ not only made his Father's Name manifest (John 17:6) but read it to the synagogue after his baptism in (Luke 4:18-19).  Jesus was quoting (Isaiah 61:1-2) of the OLD Testament with God's NAME.   Trinitarians make the False claim there is No Jehovah and No Isaiah in the New Testament.  WHY?  Because trinitarians removed God's Name and also deleted "Isaiah the Prophet" from the New Testament.  

"And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the LORD( Jehovah Isa 61:1 ) is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised - See more at:  Click on the Old Testament to see what Jesus quoted.  Notice it isn't Esaias but rather Isaiah.

It's easy to see the trintarian's deception by removing Isaiah and replacing it with "Esaias" and removing Jehovah and replacing it with "the LORD".  A False Gospel indeed!

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....