Jehovah`s Witness/Who is our neighbor ?

Hello Ken
Only got that  e-mail link today from way back in Sept.
Love expressed in deeds is long gone.
Pasted it's sell by date.
Maybe you didn't get the follow-ups on your link.
We are to give our best at all time, when asked too.
Best just leave those too it that know best.
Do they really know best ! Mmm!
You never answered the question I asked!
Who is our neighbour?
The bible specks about it, but who REALLY is it.?
Just wanting your view on this ken!
Thanks  for your time.

God bless, and Christs riches blessings to you
Take care

Our neighbor may be someone who we are expected to hate, due to cultural or religious demands as forced upon us by the heirarchy of the populace. Poor, injured and suffering brothers are to take first priority.
Most JW's ignore those who are disfellowshipped, just as the Catholic town-leaders expected their laiety to burn bible-readers at the stake.
Samaritans were to be despised by the Jews, but the Christ, Yeshua, said of one " I have found no greater faith in Jerusalem" when comparing a particular Samaritan to the Jews of whom he was raised and shared his worship and faith toward the true God, Jehovah.
Little wonder he later said "Jerusalem, Jerusalem...killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her..."
It was a priest of Israel who passed up his own neighbor, whereas a Samaritan came to his aid.
Our neighbor could be anyone whom we are pressured to ignore.

Jehovah`s Witness

Ken the Apostate ?

Extensive scriptural doctrines pertaining to Jehovah's Witnesses. Also, some knowledgeable support for those who get railroaded in a religious setting by the evils of pretentious piety and corporate protectionism that are so pervasive in religion in general. Individuals are most often used as scapegoats for the sins of others in such circumstances, and I wish to help such ones to see that their faith is not completely in vain, as certain "men of God" would like for us to believe .

Quite personal: With a mother, aunt and grandmother as Jehovah's Witnesses, I began in the Theocratic Ministry School at age 7, and was baptised at age 19 until being disfellowshipped at age 27 by a consortium of elders hand-picked by an apostate sorcerer serving as a Circuit Overseer . My complaint for which I was disfellowshipped was directly against him for a practice of spiritism, of which I had been an eyewitness, and at the time, the elder's handbook and/or organization book directed them to contact the circuit overseer in charge, who of course was the selfsame sorcerer. The falling-axe talk was also given on a Thursday night; one given just before disfellowshipping someone, pertaining to "partaking unworthily" of which I was also apparently convicted. The first year of my partaking, the sorcerer returned to my home congregation to give the memorial talk. By then I was in another circuit at a quick-build Kingdom Hall I had contributed some time to , and had attended another memorial service prior to my disfellowshipment upon returning to my home cong' some months later . Prior to disfellowshipment I returned home only to lose my job due to pressure of the disfellowshipping procedure. Shortly after, I went traveling for work in various places in my state of birth while attending regularly at several Kingdom Halls under the flag of "unclean" as a disfellowshipped JW. No attempt was ever made to reinstate me, and I got tired of hearing their talks and their "Pioneer Spirit", while condemning me simply because I was "disfellowshipped". The sorcerer was soon promoted to "District Overseer" and is now retired from his duties and living out his days in comfort and approval in South Carolina. His "Pioneer Spirit" is a must-have among JW's and they are oftentimes interrogated by zealots to make sure they all maintain it's destructive sectarianism in their hearts and minds. It is the most honorable institution among everday witnesses.

None, apparently. Satan seeks to destroy individual anointed ones by any means he can find. Demonic influences, even within Christianity, are admitted by the apostles to be found as one of his favorite tools for such a purpose. Jehovah's Witnesses are by no means imune to their activities.

No publications: ... however, I have engaged in many discussions since 1998 on internet Apologetics websites, including Matt Slick's site of which I am banned for life because I left it to it's devices for a while. I have several postings and discussions on the History Channel's discussion board under "History of Christianity as "EWBinSC"(Evil Whipping Boy in South Carolina).

None in a secular sense. I have read the Bible 6-8 times in it's entirety, always accompanied with prayer and supplication. Many Watchtower studies and self-study of Watchtower publications. I don't read any of it now, except on occasion if a picture on the cover strikes my interest.

Was once inducted into the National Honor Society as a child, but refused their functions and meetings due to my association with Jehovah's Witnesses.