Jehovah`s Witness/Really, Rando? You Use Jesus To Justify Your Deception?

Question
I really hated to post another reply from Rando, but after deciding to come back and reply to a question he first rejected, his comment needs to be addressed.

It seems that Rando, to excuse the fact that he has lied publicly and does NOT have the actual quotes from me that he told everyone that he has, he has now decided to use JESUS to justify his complete failure to answer the questions sent to him.

That's right...He has the gall to give an example where Jesus didn't answer a question, to justify his own failure to do so.

Rando writes...""With that the high priest stood up and said to him: “Have you no answer? What is it these are testifying against you?”  But Jesus kept silent. So the high priest said to him: “By the living God I put you under oath to tell us whether you are the Christ the Son of God!" (Matthew 16:63) I know, I know, you have no understanding of what I just highlighted in Bold. I thought you stated Jesus was God?  Ooops...humiliated you didn't I?

So now, Rando is so desperate to grasp for any straw that he can, that he now stoops to blasphemously using Jesus Christ to justify his dishonesty?

I doubt even Rando's couple of dearest friends here, will try to justify this one.

Answer
This is a blatant misuse of God's Word.  I won't even address his dishonest implication, yet AGAIN, that we do not believe that Jesus is the Christ.  He knows better...he just lies.

But there is a bigger issue here.  And the bigger issue, is that after being exposed for his dishonesty, and being shown to not have quotes that he says he has, and being silenced into not being able to give an answer....He uses the name of Jesus Christ, to justify it.

Uh Rando, I think there are a couple of differences here, between you and Jesus....

1.  Jesus HAD answers, but simply chose not to respond.  You, on the other hand, lied about having quotes from me.  You have NONE.  You are silenced, because you have been proven dishonest, and could not accept the challenge to produce the quotes.  That wasn't Jesus' reason for being silent.  He was being falsely accused...You have been exposed with facts.  Slight difference, there.

Jesus was fulfilling a prophecy...You are not.  You are not Jesus, Rando.  Not even close.

2.  Jesus wasn't silent because he had been going around lying about people, and got caught.  You, on the other hand, have been silenced because your lies have been exposed, and you have nothing to offer in defense of your falsehoods.

Jesus doesn't lie....You do.

That response wasn't very honoring to the Savior, Jesus CHRIST.  Don't use my Savior, as an excuse for your UN-Christ-like actions.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland