Jehovah`s Witness/FROM SAL...Regarding DW in the chat room

The following was from Sal, which was meant to be public, but sent privately by mistake:

QUESTION: e: Here's the situation as I see it
Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:15 AM
Mark as Unread Flag this message

"Bro Dw" <>

Brother's I approach you on this board with my finding's over "Bro Stewart" aka "Daniel Selinski" AKA "Alfonso William's"AKA "Sal Butera" AKA Who knows what else.. I do not want to slander Bro G for I do not know the full facts of what's happening but it seems as if he and Bro Stewart are the same people. Further I went on to Topix and found that "Bro Stewart" had invited everyone onto this forum from location Clio Michigan. It just so happens that "Sal" said he went to North Flint Cong which is also in Clio. Funny I thought their in exactly the same area on the same forum yet never said they know each other.

"""""Here is where dw deception comes he called prophets stewarts meeting and talked to his elders so he knew BEFORE he posted this crap that we are all the same person yet he still posted this anyway he thinks hes smart but me and several others saw through his lies,brother drake,brother eddie g and more saw him for what he is a liar and false brother he said the elders told him stewart standing in his meeting place even i know better thgan that and brother drake asked him to get information and he refused so they kicked him out hiow dw can talk questions as a witness after you post this will prove he is not a witness but apostate because he has been caught in a blant lie and you know i'm good at that DONT YOU?"""""

I know you will enjoy exposing DW you like doing stuff like this the only reason i'm doing it because he lied on me that the only reason i'm helping you .

Hello, Sal.  Interesting comments here, from good ole' DW.  Now at the outset, I have no idea if this is how it happened or not, but I am posting what you wrote here, so that people can get a glimpse of DW's actions behind the scenes.  Now, perhaps he will want to address this, but likely not.  He will simply want to change the subject and attack me.  That's fine...I welcome it.  

Now, you said..."I know you will enjoy exposing DW you like doing stuff like this the only reason i'm doing it because he lied on me that the only reason i'm helping you."

Nope, don't enjoy it.  But it has to be done.  I wish there were no JW liars here.  But there are.  DW is one of them, and readers need to see that.

Okay Sal, I get the point that you can't stand me, and don't want to "help me".  That is fine.  If it makes you feel better, this doesn't "help" me.  DWs credibility is already gone, and he has been exposed.  This DOES, perhaps, vindicate you and Mr. Grunbaum somewhat.  Having satisfied myself now that you and he are not the same person, I do think people should see the other side of what brought on his slanderous post.

You said..."he has been caught in a blant lie and you know i'm good at that DONT YOU?"""""

No Sal, you're not "good at it" in the least.  With me, it was a losing effort from the outset, since you had no lie to work with.  Actually, as I recall, you lied to me by writing that you were married, and a born again Baptist Christian.  But let's not re-hash all that again, okay?  That's not the point in this discussion.  You had no lie to work with on me, but you were zealous and tried hard...I'll give you that.

However in this case, it is possible that you do actually have an example of a real lie.  If what you wrote is true, then it doesn't make DW look too great.

So you are saying that DW KNEW ahead of time that you and Stewart Williams were not in the same congregation, yet he continued to make it appear this was the case?

Also, you said..."brother drake asked him to get information and he refused"

YOU DON'T SAY!!  This part, I can believe.  As you will see in the forum, a Christian named Jay also asked him for "information" about something DW claims that I said.  And "COINCIDENTALLY", the result was the same...He called it a "spam" question.

I'm beginning to think that DW likes to just make up lies and slander people for no good reason.

And Sal, I have to admit you do ask a very good question.  Its one that I myself have asked these charlatans several times.  You ask..."how dw can talk questions as a witness" .

That's a good question....DW, how can you take questions as a Witness, and practice lying?  

Care to answer?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.