Jehovah`s Witness/This site?

Question
I read on this site that our Elders would not approve of this site,that's a question I asked myself as a newly interested one.
Sister T,that is my question.

Thank you

Answer
Hello and thanks for writing,

There's more involved with that question then a yes or no answer.  Why?  Because the only site that is endorsed and approved is JW.org.  

Does that mean that this site is an apostate site?  No, it doesn't.  What is this website?  All Experts is a question and answer website that has many different subjects that people can ask questions about.  Not just about religion or JW's.  Just because apostates and non JW's are allowed to be on the category for asking JW's questions, instead of them going to the critics page doesn't mean it's an apostate site. It just means they are here to mislead and be deceptive.

If a real JW made a website of their own explaining Bible truths, would it be approved and endorsed by the elders or the society?  The answer again is the only site that is endorsed and approved is JW.org.  

We are told not to read apostate websites and blogs, etc.

Avoiding all contact with these opponents will protect us from their corrupt thinking. Exposing ourselves to apostate teachings through the various means of modern communication is just as harmful as receiving the apostate himself into our homes. Never should we allow curiosity to lure us into such a calamitous course! Prov. 22:3.

2 John 10,11 "If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes+ or say a greeting to him. 11  For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works."

Once a person learns the truth, why go back to the vomit?

2 Peter 2:18-22 "They make high-sounding statements that are empty. By appealing to the desires of the flesh+ and with acts of brazen conduct,* they entice people who have just escaped from those who live in error.+ 19  While they are promising them freedom, they themselves are slaves of corruption;+ for if anyone is overcome by someone, he is his slave.*+ 20  Certainly if after escaping from the defilements of the world+ by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, their final state has become worse for them than the first.+ 21  It would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it to turn away from the holy commandment they had received.+ 22  What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”

Apostates are outside our conventions with picket signs, they even enter and sit down, those are just the ones who are in the open, does that mean that one should not go to the convention because they are there?  No, but we do avoid them.

JW's is the only truth and reading or listening to twisted views of ones influenced by Satan, who by the way is very clever, can shipwreck a seasoned JW's faith or a newly interested one's faith.  

If Satan can get perfect people like Adam and Eve or even Angels to lose faith in Jehovah how much more can he do so with imperfect humans?  The proof is in the many who have been JW's for 30 and 40 years and then leave the truth.

So in order to avoid losing out on everlasting life, we are warned about the dangers of the internet.  Because we don't know who a person really is.  

Is it wrong for me to answer questions on this site being a JW?  No, it's not, it's a personal choice.  I have done nothing wrong in Jehovah's eyes by answering questions about my faith on this site.  My Bible trained Christian conscience is clean before my God Jehovah.

Another JW may not feel that their Bible trained Christian conscience permits them to do so.  

When it's a matter of personal decisions, the Elders are not the masters over our faith. (2 Cor 1:24)  They should not give you their own personal opinion. But they will give you suggestions and advice and let you know God's view on matters.

This category calls for an answer from a Jehovah's Witness, but since Satan doesn't want people to know about Jehovah, he makes sure that apostates and opposers are in place to mislead and deceive.  

For example, should a JW attend a funeral of a loved one if it's in a church?  That is up to the person, it's a personal decision that one would decide according to their Bible trained Christian conscience.  One JW may feel that they would not feel right going into a church period.  But another JW may decide that they are able to attend and just would not participate in any religious customs etc.

For me,  I'm not going to read apostate propaganda, as we are not to do so, but since this is not an apostate site, my decision is to answer questions about my religion as long as the preaching work continues.  Once the preaching work has stopped then I will leave.  

If I don't leave once the preaching work has stopped, THEN it would be wrong for me to be here.  But that has not occurred yet.  So there is nothing wrong with me being here.

Stay close to Jehovah and his visible organization.

I hope I've helped

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T