Jehovah`s Witness/Spam questions

Would you explain what constitutes a 'spam question' on this forum?  That is how DW classified a recent inquiry I addressed to him.  I have had Other 'experts' respond with that non-answer also.  Unless I know what a 'spam question' is, I will not know how to avoid getting that response in the future.  

Please read my question to DW and point out what it is that makes it a 'spam question'.

DW (Rocky) ...

Would you please give me the date Derrick Holland made the statement you attribute to him?  I'd like to read it for myself.  An accusation has no credibility without proof.  

You say "There are people here like Derrick Holland who is a very evil demon who worships a false god saying:
{The Christ didn't die for our sin's rather God swapped body's for our sin's, before returning to heaven as a super zombie".}

That quote completely contradicts everything I have 'heard' him say on this forum. It sounds like something a JW would believe and I am under the impressions Derrick is not a JW.  And also, if he actually said that, he's really changed the manner in which he usually speaks.

So please tell me where I can find your quote here on this forum.  I'd like to read it myself... IN CONTEXT.

I'm sorry, but this is a spam question.

Expert: Bro DW

If you'd like to ask another question in the category, please come to

I had never heard of Jesus being referred to as a 'super zombie' so I googled it and found it is a term used by athiests.  And those who wish to disparage Jesus. Implying aspects of His resurrection turns him into a zombie. Frankly I don't understand why someone would want to keep propagating such a fallacy.  Unless they buy into the fallacy themselves and want other to believe it also.

God bless you,

Jay, I want to thank you for seeing through the lies told by this demon, and for writing him straight up for an answer and a quote.  After all, if he is going to put it IN quotation marks, then that gives the impression he is quoting me, correct?  And if he is quoting me, then that means he should be able to provide the quote, correct?

But then again...Rando didn't provide the quotes I asked him for the other day, and DW DID reject your question.  I guess that tells us what we need to know about them:

1.  They are liars and following the leading of their "father" (John 8:44)

2.  They have no quotes.

Now, let me deal with your question about "Unless I know what a 'spam question' is, I will not know how to avoid getting that response in the future."

That's just it, Jay.  There is no way for you to avoid getting that response again.  Why?  Because you asked a very fair and legitimate question, which the liars couldn't answer.  

You asked them to do something that liars never do....back up a statement with fact.  

You asked them for quotes that they do not have.  

As for what constitutes a "spam question", well, that depends on who the "expert" is that you send the question to.  For me, a "spam question" would be like one I got awhile back when a guy wrote me, to promote his own website and doctrinal ideas, and wanted to use my profile to get his views in public.  

Now, I'm guessing that the other "experts" you got that same response from, are one of the 3 dishonest JWs here, correct?  What constitutes a "spam question" rejection to them?  Basically, this...

Any question they don't like, can't answer, or coming from someone they don't like.  

In fact, Jay, there are 10 "rejections" that an "expert" on this site can use.  They are:  

Explain to the questioner why you can't answer this question.

Sorry, this is outside my expertise.

This is a duplicate question. I've answered it before.

I don't understand the question / There is no question here.

This is a rude or non-serious question.

This is a spam question.

This is one followup too many.

This question is too long and involved for me to help with.

I believe this is a homework question.

Send this question to the Question Pool.

When I confront Rando myself with a question, I normally just get a rejection note saying "Hello. The Expert Can't Answer Your Question" .  Of course, I ALREADY KNEW THAT when I sent it to the loon.  But hey, you got a "Spam" rejection.  

At least they are starting to mix it up a bit...I like that.

Oh, and I like the "Rocky" beside of DW's name, with all his talk about "rocks" and everything.  In fact, I just sent DW my own little question, telling him I thought your question was quite reasonable.  I don't see how he can say its "spam", when it was asking for clarification on a statement that HE made

But think about it, Jay.  Its obvious that I am not Rando's and DW's favorite person.  At least, that's what I'm getting.  Reading between the lines, I also am getting that they want to "expose" me and me not to be here.  I'm just guessing there, but that is what I am thinking.

Now, with that in mind, I ask you...IF they actually had REAL QUOTES, do you believe they would "be silent like Jesus" and say nothing?  Do you believe they would reject the question as "Spam"?

Do you think they would post the quotes as soon as they possibly could?

Funny how DW rejected your request to provide quotes that would verify his own statements, isn't it?

Jay, you wrote..."You say "There are people here like Derrick Holland who is a very evil demon who worships a false god saying:

That quote completely contradicts everything I have 'heard' him say on this forum. It sounds like something a JW would believe and I am under the impressions Derrick is not a JW.  And also, if he actually said that, he's really changed the manner in which he usually speaks."

You are correct in your observation, Jay.  They cannot refute what I HAVE said, so they make up lies and refute those...its called a "straw man".  

Also, this zombie statement, is merely DW's and Rando's way of blaspheming the Savior Who shed His blood for their sins, and rose again bodily in 3 days.  It shows their mockery of what He did on their behalf.  Make no mistake...They will look Him in the face, and they will answer for it.

In fact, this blasphemy of calling the risen Christ a "zombie" was tried by DW in the past, and I wrote a quite lengthy post completely demolishing his blasphemy.  I will post that link in a moment, but I want to really address something you said here...

"I had never heard of Jesus being referred to as a 'super zombie' so I googled it and found it is a term used by athiests.  And those who wish to disparage Jesus."

This is SPOT ON!  In fact, in the link I am going to provide, I mentioned this very point....that the only people I have ever heard call the risen Christ a "zombie", are atheists and Jehovah's Witnesses.  I find that to be quite interesting...I wonder why they would use the same blasphemy that atheists use, to defame the name of Jesus Christ?  They talk about proclaiming the name "Jehovah"...Wonder how Jehovah feels when they refer to His bodily resurrected Son, as a "zombie"?  Do you think He gets "honor" from that?

Now, in this link, I gave several definitions for the word "zombie", and showed that there is no possible or legitimate way that the risen Christ could be compared to such a thing.  It was so devastating, that DW couldn't refute it then, nor will he now.  I will post the link for anyone who wants to see the entire conversation, but will post he relevant "zombie" remarks from that link, below.

I believe that once we look at this issue, we will see that Jesus was not a "zombie", and that DW is merely a blasphemous fool, mocking the risen Lord of glory.

The link is...

The excerpts from that link are....

Now, on a final note, I wish to address something from DW’s reply to another questioner who called him out, which amounts to nothing short of blasphemy against the Savior, Jesus Christ.  This man, no doubt because of the spirit which is controlling him, mocks and blasphemes the beautiful Bible teaching of our Savior’s resurrection.  I am referring to the following statement from DW, which I will address now, and show it for what it is….

DW….”According to Christendom he's Jesus the Zombie body swapper!!”

Only one other time have I heard a JW use such a blasphemous term to refer to the risen Christ, as a “zombie”.  The other one is an individual called The MadJW, who has been on numerous JW forums, who has even been repudiated by the WT Society itself, as a person who should be avoided.    That is the only other person I have seen call Jesus a “zombie”, in reference to a bodily resurrection.  Now, DW has lowered himself to that, as well.

I wonder if this blasphemer knows that the “zombie Jesus” mockery, is actually, and commonly, utilized by ATHEISTS and haters of Christianity, to ridicule the belief that Jesus rose from the dead?  And here, we have a JW using the same vile argument.  That speaks volumes.

Now, perhaps DW would benefit if we would DEFINE the word “zombie” for him.  In fact, I will give a couple of definitions from various sources….

First definition that popped up on Google….

”1. Originally, a snake-deity of or deriving from West Africa and Haiti.
2.  A soulless corpse said to be revived by witchcraft, esp. in certain African and Caribbean religions.”

”the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.”

”a: the supernatural power that according to voodoo belief may enter into and reanimate a dead body

b: a will-less and speechless human in the West Indies capable only of automatic movement who is held to have died and been supernaturally reanimated”

“A deceased human being who has partially returned to life due to undeterminable causes. The brain retains base facilities, namely gross motor function. In its near-mindless state, it grasps no remains of emotion, personality, or sensation of pain. In rare cases, some of the reanimated have reflexively preformed routine activities from their past lives.

The rotting bodies of the undead operate on a fraction of the level at which our bodies normally function. Circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems are unaffected by reanimation. Labored breathing, choking, and moaning are reflexive but no oxygen is carried through the blood. The nervous system functions primarily within the brain and brain stem. Sensory reception is minimal at best and seemingly unecessary in the pursuit of prey. The undead are incapable of fatigue and will persist at any cost. They will even crawl when their legs have been removed. Even if the head is removed from the body, it will continue to live. The only way to stop the reanimated is to destroy the brain. To prevent reanimation in the recently departed, decapitate the corpse and burn the body.

The only observable action a zombie takes part in is killing living creatures, especially humans, and eating them.”

Well, the above definitions should suffice, and show us a couple of things.  First, that DW does not know what a zombie is, and that he would dare to make a mockery of the Lord Jesus Christ’s bodily resurrection, a Bible teaching.

Now, let us look at the above definitions of “zombie”, and see if Jesus bears any resemblance to them….

Starting with the first one, we can dismiss it because Jesus obviously was not a snake deity from W. Africa or Haiti.  Nor was He a soulless corpse, revived by witchcraft, in the Caribbean or Africa.

Rather, He was raised by God’s own power, and lives to die no more.  Romans 14:9 DOES say that Jesus “revived”, however…

“For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.”

But He didn’t “revive” through witchcraft, but by the power of God, and He is the Lord of the dead and the living as a result.  

Quite different than the picture that DW portrays.

Now, on to the next definition from DICTIONARY.COM….Jesus was not given the “semblance” of life.  He WAS and IS alive.  Nor was He “mute and willless”…No, He spoke quite clearly after His resurrection, and made His WILL quite clear for us, as well.  

Do zombies speak, DW?

Nor was His resurrection for some “evil purpose”.  Rather, it is His victory over death that gives salvation to all who come to Him in faith.  I’d call that a very GOOD purpose.

So again, DW’s comparison fails miserably.

Now, let’s look at MERRIAM-WEBSTER….Well, we can safely conclude that Jesus’ resurrection had nothing to do with voodoo, nor was His body “reanimated”.  In fact, that is the simple definition of “zombie”…a reanimated corpse.

Of course, it goes right over DW’s head, that a zombie is STILL DEAD, but is merely reanimated by supernatural means.  To help him further, let us now define the word “corpse” for him…

Corpse….”a dead body”.

Did you get that, DW?  Let’s define it again…A DEAD BODY.

Now, the very second Jesus’ body rose from the tomb ALIVE, He CEASED to be a corpse!  Since a corpse is a DEAD body, then Jesus would not be a corpse once His body ws alive.  Therefore, since He was no longer a CORPSE, then He could not be a zombie, which IS a “reanimated corpse”.

Really simple to understand.

Now, back to MERRIAM-WEBSTER.  According to this definition, neither was Jesus “willless or speechless”, and was certainly capable of more than “automatic movement”.  In fact, there is every indication that Jesus was able to move about as He saw fit, and without restraint.

Now, the definition from URBAN DICTIONARY was quite long, but had a number of points worth mentioning, to show the foolishness of DW’s blasphemy….

1.  Jesus did not PARTIALLY return to life, due to an undetermined cause.  No, He rose to live forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and the cause was, He was raised bodily by the power of God.

2.  He was not mindless, He had emotion, and personality.  He spoke, showed compassion and forgiveness (not a trait of zombies), and displayed knowledge of what was going on around Him.

3.  Nor was His body “rotting”, and it functioned on a much HIGHER level than previously before, which is the opposite of the traits of a zombie.

4.  Unlike zombies, a blow to the head or to the brain, would not kill the resurrected Christ.  It would not affect Him in the least.

The body of a zombie can be killed again, but the resurrected and glorified body of Jesus Christ, cannot.

2 Corinthians 13:4-  “For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.”

Heb. 7:25-  “Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.”

Rev. 1:18-  “I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore”

5.  Nor did the resurrected Jesus kill anybody or anything, and never did He once attempt to eat a human being, which ALL fictional zombies do.

Furthermore, Jesus’ resurrected body did not continue the process of decay.  In fact, His resurrected body was INCORRUPTIBLE.

No, Jesus is not a zombie. Jesus was resurrected, not just reanimated. In no sense is Jesus still dead. He is perfectly and eternally alive.

In conclusion, Jay you were absolutely correct, to write him directly and demand evidence of his statements.  It showed him for the phony that he is.  

The odd thing about these people, is that they keep getting exposed as liars day in and day out, yet they keep coming back for more, not realizing that they are destroying their own credibility, and even decent JWs are getting tired of it.

But as for not getting a rejection from them...Well, I wish I could have been more helpful.  The same people who do the "rejecting", are the same ones who scream the loudest about other people being here, who CAN actually answer questions.  Sorry they rejected your perfectly reasonable question.  I often think they get so enraged by their questions, that they simply get all red-faced, grit their teeth, and because they are all blurry eyed from crying, that they just scroll down and click on the first rejection they see.  DW might not even know which one he used.  Because again, how can it be "spam", when you asked about HIS OWN comment?

God bless you, Brother Jay.  Thanks for writing to DW, and giving him the chance to prove his comments.  Should be enlightening for the readers.  Just keep watching the board for some mysterious "supporter" to appear out of nowhere, telling him what a great job he is doing.  It always happens...:)

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.