Jehovah`s Witness/Can't Rando Get His Doctrine Straight? Who IS Abaddon, According To Rando?

It seems Rando is quite confused, not only about the nature of Jesus Christ, but also the identity of Abaddon, in the Scriptures.  

Rando believes that Abaddon is NOT Jesus Christ….

Rando believes that Abaddon IS Jesus Christ….

And Rando does more writing on this forum than any other JW, as to Who Jesus is, and isn’t.  I don’t believe I would care to put my eternity in his hands, on such an important matter as the true identity of Jesus Christ.  He can’t even get straight WHICH angel Jesus is supposed to be.

Rando, you made the statements.  Any certain reason you won’t stand behind them?  Insulting me doesn’t change the fact that you DID make the comments.

Sad…3 times you were asked to clear up the difficulty, and 3 times you chose to insult, and offer us nothing from the Scriptures.

And hey, at least I didn’t LIE about what I claim YOU said, like you do….

CORRECTION:  The link for Rando's claiming that Abaddon IS Jesus, is actually...

In the question part, I posted the first link twice.

Now, the rejection of Rando, not wanting to explain his own contradictory comments...

Expert: Brother Rando

Subject: Do You REALLY Know Who Abaddon Is?

Question: Good morning, Rando. I hope you are doing well.

I was intrigued by your latest answer, where you tell everyone that Abaddon is Jesus Christ. We won't get into WHY you think the "angel OF the bottomless pit" is the same being as the angel having "the keys to" the bottomless pit, because that isn't my concern.

My concern is IF you are really the person who is qualified to even be telling us the identity of Christ, Abaddon, or anyone else in the Scripture. Because you seem to be contradicting a previous statement, where you said the following.

I quote...."QUESTION: Are you able to name these Angels? If not, that's ok, but if you know I would really be interested. Thanks!

ANSWER: Yes. Michael, Gabriel, and Abaddon. Michael stays with Abraham a little while but Gabriel and Abaddon go warn Lot of the coming destruction. There ya go, a sacred secret revealed.

In your "sacred secret revealed", you claim here that 2 of the 3 angels who appeared to Abraham, were MICHAEL and ABADDON. Now I believe at that time, you actually argued AGAINST Jesus Christ being Abaddon, and laughed at your brothers who believe he is.

Didn't you, Rando?

It was only after receiving a private spanking from the Headquarters, that you printed a retraction. But there is still a problem...

You replied in the above question that both Michael AND Abaddon appeared to Abraham, then Abaddon leaves and Michael stays with Abraham, obviously making them separate beings.

You then went on in the follow up answer, which you have now DELETED, to state that..."Its in the Scriptures" .

Now, you take a completely different approach, from the one that you claimed was "in the Scriptures" and was a "sacred secret revealed" .

Could you please:

1. Give us the Scriptures that show the 3 angels were Michael, Gabriel, and Abaddon?

2. Explain HOW Michael and Abaddon BOTH appeared to Abraham, if they are BOTH supposed to be Jesus Christ.

Thank you so much for your straight-forward and concise answers that you always give, and for not rejecting a question that might prove a little embarrassing to you.

Take care, Rando.

ANSWER:   Your tail tucked between your scrawny legs Derrick?

QUESTION: Thank you for the reply, Rando. Unfortunately, you didn't answer the question. This was not the "clear, concise" answers from Scripture that a man of your vast knowledge, should be giving. I am sorry you chose to insult me, over statements that YOU made. Not very Christian, or adult-like.

To answer your question...No, not hardly. You see, you cannot make me look silly by make yourself look silly by lying. I am sorry you haven't figured that out yet.

But again, you failed to answer the question. You should be able to stand behind and explain statements that YOU make. I didn't make did.

So, try again...

Could you please:

ANSWER:  Trinity is not in the BIBLE.

If you are one of the "few" left being called by Jehovah and his Son, you are invited to visit for a Free Bible Study. (Limited Time Offer about to Expire) Hold on, A New World is coming!

QUESTION: Uhm, okay. I don't recall my question having anything to do with the Trinity.

Rando, I'm starting to think that you can't explain or stand behind your own statements. You look a little silly changing the subject. Again, its not my fault you made these statements, and called them "Scriptural". That's your fault.

Rando, do you or do you not, still hold to Abaddon and Michael being 2 of the angels who appeared to Abraham, and believe this is "in the Scriptures"?

Now, let's try one more time....

REJECTION:  You are very welcome.

Expert: Brother Rando

I guess it wasn’t a “sacred secret” from the Scriptures, after all.  No surprise there.  But why make the statement, and claim it IS in the Scriptures, and then do an about-face?  

I think Rando is confused...on a lot of things.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.