Jehovah`s Witness/Unconditional love

Question
Hello Bro Derrick
Trust you are well.

Well it seem that their is a few that Really don't understand what  they are saying!
Seem they box Gods name in still, plus I'm understanding it's not their fault.
Yes I have to say that!
Reason being.
Their not allowed to think!
It's the Watchtower Bosses that seem to do the thinking!
But these  same Bosses seem to get it wrong! Again again again!!!
I THINK  if I was in that setting that they are in!
I would be THINKING! There's something amidst here!
Would you not Derrick?
I had two witness here and I could see how restraint they were NOT to think for Themselfs.
Which was very sad.
The brain that God had gave them was not theirs, but that of the watchtowers!
Would I be right in saying that Derrick?

Free will!!!
What Freewill! The free will that God gave each one of us indivdually
These people had none.
Everything was down to what was in this Watchtower teachings.

And nothing, but nothing could break this mindset.
It was as if they were computers, sorry to use these words, but they seemed programmed.
One thing I did notice was that they seem all the same.
You see one you see them all.
Same thinking pattern.

They give you a hard time, but I know you are strong in the Spirit Derrick.
The Spirit of the Living God that is! The Holy Spirit.
Just incase there's a backlash into what I mean.

There's is a few that on the site that believe they are better than the rest.
Eddie G, and Rando but a few.
You read from your watchtower reading, your teaching come from men, who say that it Gods channel.
False teachers, false prophets.
What does the bible teach about that!
Read your bible yourself, hear from the Holy Spirit.
Let God have His Say.
He is your maker.
Is He not the Jehovah you worship.
Then you BETTER THINK for yourselfs, because Christ Jesus left the Holy Spirit for all.
'And in the last days it will be,' God says, 'that I will pour out my Spirit on all people, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy, and your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. -Acts 2:17
Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. -Acts 2:18
You will face Him some day.
Think about that !
But many who are first will be last, and the last first. -Matthew 19:30
So the next time YOU knock on someone's door!
THINK about what you have been told.

I think I will just keep myself humble.
And you do the same  Bro Derrick
Just the way Christ was, dying for the world of sinners which we all are.
Even the ones on this site, and that includes me.

Christ is my VERY High Priest, there is none, no none like Him

Derrick I pray for you that the work you do, you do it unto the Lord.
Salvation belongs to Him alone.

Jonah prayer is my prayer.
But as for me, I promise to offer a sacrifice to you with a public declaration of praise;  I will surely do what I have promised. Salvation belongs to the Lord !" -Jonah 2:9
No man made church will ever take the Love I have for the Lord Christ Jesus.
And He WILL return for His True Church.
Unconditional Love as he has shown both of us Derrick.
Unto Him be the a glory Amen.

But these ones worship others.
Those who worship worthless idols forfeit the mercy that could be theirs. -Jonah 2:8
Jeremiah 8-13  How can you say, "We are wise! We have the law of the Lord "? The truth is, those who teach it have used their writings to make it say what it does not really mean.Your wise men will be put to shame. They will be dumbfounded and be brought to judgment. Since they have rejected the word of the Lord , what wisdom do they really have?So I will give their wives to other men and their fields to new owners. For from the least important to the most important of them, all of them are greedy for dishonest gain. Prophets and priests alike, all practice deceitThey offer only superficial help  for the hurt my dear people have suffered. They say, "Everything will be all right!" But everything is not all right! Are they ashamed because they have done such disgusting things? No, they are not at all ashamed! They do not even know how to blush! So they will die just like others have died. They will be brought to ruin when I punish them, says the Lord.I will take away their harvests, says the Lord.  There will be no grapes on their vines. There will be no figs on their fig trees. Even the leaves on their trees will wither. The crops that I gave them will be taken away.'"

Eddie G & Rando
Get a grip of yourselfs.
You are like puppets on a string.
And making a laughing stock of yourselves.
And it's the GB who are pulling your  strings by heir teachings.

Derrick I pray for you in strength, and the wind that blows against you will cause no harm to you.
Even the fruit that you bear, will grow and grow.

As the others seem to have some fruit, sadly it's LEMONS.
Bitter ones at that!

May the Lord Jesus  continue to Bless you in Holy Spirit.
Your work Derrick is!
save others by snatching them out of the fire; have mercy on others, coupled with a fear of God, hating even the clothes stained by the flesh. -Jude 1:23.

Shalom
Sister S

Answer
Good evening, Sister S.  How are you?

Yes, I certainly agree with you...I WOULD be thinking something was amiss.  At least, I like to believe that I would.  But who knows?  The thing is, I believe many of these people have surrendered their RIGHT to think.  The have believe that the WT has done all the research that is necessary, they believe the WT has all the answers, and that the WT is the only source of interpreting God's "truth".  So, they have unyielding trust in the WT, even for their very lives.

But thankfully, some JWs HAVE begun to think, and realize that there is a relationship with God through Jesus Christ, that they never had as a JW.  Those people are usually labeled as "apostates" by those on the inside, but they are children of God by adoption, according to the Scriptures (Romans 8:14-16).

Now, I regret to say that Eddie made the choice to leave the forum, due to the debacle with it being insinuated that he is not a real JW, which I believe he certainly is.  But that doesn't take away from the fact, that the rants he and Rando had, were quite childish, not to mention, DISHONEST.

Did you ever recall us "omitting", "deleting", or "blaspheming" against the name Jehovah?  I certainly don't.  I believe you yourself stated that it was a BEAUTIFUL name, and I agreed.  I don't remember anyone saying anything disparaging towards the name, or its use.  

But never ones to let facts or truth get in the way, they were going back and forth, talking about how "Satanic" we were being, by degrading the name of God.  Had they bothered to READ your list instead of criticizing it, they might have realized that God wants to BE several things in their lives, as those names describe His very character.

So, it really was not US, who is attacking, or limiting, the character of God.

Although, one point that I brought out, is one that they NEVER want to seem to answer...In all their complaining about USING the name of Jehovah, they don't want to talk about how they DISGRACE that same name, by their dishonest conduct.  

Just try writing to Rando, and asking him if he thinks Jehovah approves of his lying...He won't even answer the question.  He will NOT deny lying, so he refuses to answer.  Yes, Rando truly dishonors the name of Jehovah, then complains about US?  There is a word for that, and the word is "HYPOCRITE".

Sister S, you wrote..."They give you a hard time, but I know you are strong in the Spirit Derrick. The Spirit of the Living God that is! The Holy Spirit.  Just incase there's a backlash into what I mean."

Truth is, they don't bother me one bit.  Rando is more of an amusement and a diversion, when I get bored.  But then, I eventually get bored with kicking him around, too.  I exposed him all I need to, when I merely wrote to him, and told him I would like to see links to the quotes, where I teach all the things he lied and claimed I teach.

And of course, the result was vintage Rando...Just reject the question and refuse to answer it, and then claim he was being "silent like Jesus".  

That guy is such a joke.

But they don't realize that their lies and slander, and attempted bullying, only makes me more determined to keep doing what I'm doing....preaching the truth of the Scriptures, and proclaiming the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I never expected those who are under Satanic leading to lie and slander people, to like what I am doing, and I am not surprised, nor deterred, by the fact that they don't.

They don't know who they are bullying, and just how stubborn and bull-headed us Southerners can be...LOL.  Don't worry about me...the don't worry me in the slightest.

You wrote..."And nothing, but nothing could break this mindset.
You see one you see them all.
Same thinking pattern."

I agree fully with this assessment.  They would call that "unity", but most thinking people recognize it as brainwashing.

Sister S, please see my follow up reply to Rita, under the heading of "The Drama".  Sometimes in a follow up question and response, it doesn't get noticed because people already read it the day before, and often don't realize that there even was a follow up and a second response.  Allexperts USED to post each follow-up as a separate question, and that was good, because readers knew there had been another question on that topic.  Now, for whatever reason, Allexperts merely attaches follow ups to the previous question, and those who have already read the previous question, often don't go back and check for the follow up.

But the reason I want to bring attention to this particular follow up, is because it talks about this very point...How they are "trained" and "programmed" how to answer, and when you get them off of the trained script and use the Scripture, then they begin to get really nasty and lash out with their personal attacks and slander, all because they are in "desperation damage control mode".

Rita is very insightful when it comes to how they think and operate, and she has made many observations, just by reading the posts of these clowns.  She hits the nail right on the head, so to speak.

So, check that follow up out, if you get the chance...Its under "The Drama".  She initially titled it "Drama", but I changed the title to "The Drama", hoping that changing the title will cause it to post as a new question.  I won't know until I check the forum, but either way, it will be there.

You wrote..."There's is a few that on the site that believe they are better than the rest.
Eddie G, and Rando but a few.  You read from your watchtower reading, your teaching come from men, who say that it Gods channel.  False teachers, false prophets.  What does the bible teach about that!  Read your bible yourself, hear from the Holy Spirit."

Well, couldn't have said it better myself.  Yes, we certainly DO have a few who THINK they are better.  Rando once told the forum, that he can answer questions that FEW people can answer.  If you listen to his answers, that is shown to be true...Most sane people would NEVER answer a question like he does.

And NOW, lo and behold....We have a JW here, who is the self-appointed JUDGE of everyone, and he has even been so kind as to make a "list" for us, of APPROVED "Genuine Jehovah's Witnesses".  ONLY the ones who were fortunate enough to make his list, are regarded as "genuine" Jehovah's Witnesses.

Can you imagine anything more prideful, and arrogant than that?

You wrote..."I think I will just keep myself humble.  And you do the same  Bro Derrick Just the way Christ was, dying for the world of sinners which we all are. Even the ones on this site, and that includes me."

Salvation belongs to Him alone.

Well, thank you so much for the prayers, and please keep them coming.  I can sure use it. Please pray that God will grant me wisdom, and the words to say, that these people can come to a saving knowledge of Him.  And that Christians reading this forum, will come away with answers, with which they can better defend the truth of Scripture.

As always, your words are a source of encouragement, and I appreciate them very much.  Have a wonderful evening, Sister S, and may God bless you and yours.

In Christ,

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland