Jehovah`s Witness/How many way's is Derrick like Satan?

Well look's like Bro Rando did one yesterday so this could be number three or maybe number four depending if Bro Rando's done one today or not . So no point counting we can count them up at the end.

A further way Derrick is like Satan below.

And Abel came to be a herder of sheep,+ but Cain became a cultivator of the ground.+ 3 And it came about at the expiration of some time* that Cain proceeded to bring some fruits of the ground+ as an offering to Jehovah.+ 4 But as for Abel, he too brought some firstlings+ of his flock, even their fatty pieces.+ Now while Jehovah was looking with favor upon Abel and his offering,+ 5 he did not look with any favor upon Cain and upon his offering.+ And Cain grew hot with great anger,+ and his countenance began to fall. 6 At this Jehovah said to Cain: “Why are you hot with anger and why has your countenance fallen? 7 If you turn to doing good, will there not be an exaltation?+ But if you do not turn to doing good, there is sin crouching at the entrance, and for you is its craving;+ and will you, for your part, get the mastery over it?”+

8 After that Cain said to Abel his brother: [“Let us go over into the field.”]* So it came about that while they were in the field Cain proceeded to assault Abel his brother and kill him"

Jehovah wasn't happy with Cain because he didn't want to give Jehovah the best. However Abel did ,Jehovah warned Cain about his attitude but Cain refused to listen. He hated his brother because he wanted to give Jehovah his best. So he murdered him.

Derrick doesn't want to give Jehovah his best either. He sit's there saying "I'm Saved whatever happen's I'm saved. I don't have to do anything" Jehovah's witnesses however work hard for there creator they do the utmost to please him. People who search out Jehovah's witnesses also are wanting to do their best for Jehovah. So Derrick hates them he slays innocent blood . Attacking those and turning those away who want to give there time and resources and best to God. Derrick become's a murderer to these ones

Matt 23:

33 “Serpents, offspring of vipers,+ how are YOU to flee from the judgment of Ge·hen′na?*+ 34 For this reason, here I am sending+ forth to YOU prophets and wise men and public instructors.*+ Some of them YOU will kill+ and impale,* and some of them YOU will scourge+ in YOUR synagogues and persecute from city to city; 35 that there may come upon YOU all the righteous blood spilled on earth,+ from the blood of righteous+ Abel+ to the blood of Zech·a·ri′ah son of Bar·a·chi′ah, whom YOU murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.

A further way Derrick is like Satan.

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.