Jehovah`s Witness/How many way's is Derrick like Satan??

Question
So when I read the board yesterday and once again saw Derrick meddling in other's affair's and foaming at the mouth and once again trying to direct people to non-witnesses on a Jehovah's witness site. I thought to myself "Derrick is so much like Satan it's uncanny"

So what I decided to do is gothrough the scripture's and list as many way's as I can that Derrick reminds me of Satan. Now if you reader's want to join in I have no objections.

So let's start here.

"How many way's is Derrick like Satan no.1"

Answer
Gen 3:

3 "Now the serpent+ proved to be the most cautious+ of all the wild beasts of the field that Jehovah God had made.+ So it began to say to the woman:+ “Is it really so that God said YOU must not eat from every tree of the garden?”+ 2 At this the woman said to the serpent: “Of the fruit of the trees* of the garden we may eat.+ 3 But as for [eating] of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden,+ God has said, ‘YOU must not eat from it, no, YOU must not touch it that YOU do not die.’”+ 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die.*+ 5 For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God,* KNOWING good and bad"

Just like Satan Derrick sit's on a Jehovah's witness site preying on those wanting to do the will of God. Telling them lie's. Asking them "is it really so?" he say's he knows all about Jehovah's witnesses. So is he telling the truth?? If so why does he ask them "is it really so??" If he's telling the truth , he knows full well "it's so" or he's lying. Which one is it Derrick??

He also teaches people the first lie "“YOU positively will not die" advocating the immortal soul. Why do you repeat this Satanic lie Derrick??

Just like Satan did with Eve. Eve was the youngest,the most impressionable, the most vulnerable of the two and Satan used that to his advantage.

So people come on this site investigating our belief's and why we believe certain things we have all sort's of  question's directed at us here anything ranging from God's name to Blood transfusion's and what does Derrick do . He sit's here waiting for these people and when he see's them he's ready to strike just like a serpent.

Yesterday on a Jehovah's witness forum he was directing people to come here and ask question's to non-witnesses.

If Derrick's motive's where pure and he was here for the reason he should be here "to teach other's about Jehovah's witnesses, belief's" why would he direct them to non-witnesses?? Why not witnesses also?? Everyone on this site should be able to do that so why not direct them to everyone?? Why not say "anyone here can answer your question's about what Jehovah's witnesses believe" Because his agenda is evil.

If his motive's are pure what reason could he have for doing that, unless he wanted to deceive. Why do you want to deceive people Derrick?? Why do you want to be like Satan??

The first way Derrick is like Satan.

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW