Jehovah`s Witness/What do you make of this?

I wanted you to read this and make a reply. Tell us what you think

Jah Bless

Hi mate

Thanks for writing

What can you say to such blatant demonic behaviour.

Derrick once again demonstrates that his beliefs are based on "not thinking thing's through" I just love it when he exposes his lack of Bible understanding like this.

I've made it clear so many times that you can read a verse and come up with two or three different meaning's for that verse, it's only by thinking it through and using scripture to interpret scripture that you gain the meaning that's correct.

Take this verse for example there's just so many reason's why Jesus couldn't be saying what Derrick claim's he is saying. For example as I said Jesus proof for not being a spirit creature wasn't proof at all. The angel's they'd just met earlier wouldn't say "look we have hand's and feet and flesh and bones so we are not spirit creature's". Here's another reason. Why would they be scared of spirit's when they had authority over spirit's and even expelled them??

So this is Derrick's version of event's. After spending over three years with Jesus he comes into the room yet no one recognized him and thought he was some random spirit creature, they where scared even though they had authority over spirit's. They where also fully aware that you cannot see a spirit without it materializing flesh and bone's, because a spirit is invisible. However Jesus then went on to prove to them he wasn't a spirit by showing them flesh and bone's which a spirit creature has to have anyway in order to be seen!! hahahaha

Then Derrick hypocritically argues based on the word Pneuma being spirit yet his own "infallible" Bible render's Pneuma as Ghost in many place's. So even according to his own Bible it could read "they thought they saw a ghost/apparition" In fact many Bible's do say that.

His hypocrisy is unbelievable and all in a futile effort to try and be right.

To try and be right he make's himself a hypocrite and even tries to turn Jesus into an "immortal super zombie idiot" .It's pathetic really. I do actually feel pity for the majority of people in Christendom because their hoodwinked and deceived. Derrick's not he deliberately does what he does because he's so haughty. His blasphemy is disgusting!!

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.