Jehovah`s Witness/THE BORN-AGAIN "CULT" TACTIC EXPOSED!

Question
Hi Bro Rando! Here is some info you and other readers may like to know about the Born Again CULT, since I at one time use to attend a Born Again Church in Christendom before becoming a JWs, you can say it TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE, OR HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT BEFORE! So I investigated my former Born Again Cult before actually knowing it was an actual cult, and found many false or sercet thing the pastors dont like one to know whats really behind the Born Again Cult.

The Born-Again Christian Cult Movement does NOT want this info known.
I will expose, only expose the surface of the problem. An more later with time.

To begin, I want to state the most basic of all facts about BRAINWASHING by this Born Again Cult. In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their  'PASTORS' (manipulators), claiming they have simply been "shown the light!" ...or have been transformed in miraculous ways,or "have found Jesus".

Conversion is a "HIDDEN" word for brainwashing...and any study of brainwashing has to begin with a study of Christian revivalism in eighteenth century America. By forcing 'GUILT' and acute apprehension and by increasing the tension, the "sinners" attending his revival meetings would break down and completely submit. (Im sure those of you Ex-Born Agains have gone through this experience already). Basically, whats happening is, the Born Again CULT Pastor is creating a condition that wipes the brain slate clean so that your mind accepts new programming. The BIG PROBLEM is that the new input was negative. The Born Again Cult Pastor tells you, "You're a sinner! You're destined for hell! and etc"

It has been already known a person committed suicide and another attempted suicide. And the neighbors of the suicidal converts related that they, too, were affected so deeply that, although they had found "eternal salvation," they were obsessed with a diabolical temptation to end their own lives.

A Born Again Cult pastor (Brain Washer), creates the brain phase to wipe the brain-slate clean, his subjects are wide open. New input, in the form of suggestion, can be substituted for their previous ideas.

Born Again Cultist Charles J. Finney was a Christian revivalist who used the this Cult technique for years later in mass religious conversions in New York. The techniques are still being used today by Born Again Christian revivalists, cults, human-potential trainings, some business rallies, and the United States.

I don't think many Born Again Cult pastors even know they are using Cult brainwashing techniques. So much going on in the realm of Christendom with Brain washing technigues ever since, is that one has to do is do some real hard research behind the demonic dark curtains, and pray to Jehovah for assistance to expose what was once hidden from us.

More to come my Bro. Rando!

Oh by the way, I predict that Derrick Holland is going to throw a HISSY LITTLE GIRLS FIT and show WEAKNESS in responding to this his with his little sister JAY too!!!  LOL!!!

Answer
This is excellent information in exposing the "Born Again" Movement as a Cult.  The readers of the JW Forum will be highly interested not to fall for the Satanic Tactics that these Modalists perpetrate on the unsuspecting public.

Here's some of the very things you mentioned, but I will quote from additional sources considering the Born Again movement as a CULT.  Also known as Born Againism.

"And frankly, I think it is.

Not only is it QUESTIONABLE, those I know that are Born Again show evidence of being brainwashed.

Here are some things that go along with this follwing:

--Hatred/Disrespect of other races, relgious groups,

--Potential suicide/murder 'in the name of Jesus'

I don't want any HATE posts, one way or other wise!> I am not atacking CHRISTIANS, if anything I think Christianity is a loving religion. I am stating that personal accounts, and research shows that Born Againism is more of a brainwashing cult that anything else."
http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm289798.html

"It is also a fact that some “Born Again Christians” have not been good role models for the movement."  http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Hate-Born-Again-Christians/3369424

"Through conversion one surrenders to a higher authority. And the higher authority, rather than God, is the preacher who steps in to take over your life. Being born again, and the process it entails, is more often about submission and the surrender of moral responsibility than genuine belief."  http://www.alternet.org/story/50934/the_secrets_of_the_christian_right%27s_recru

"Bush's "Christian" Blood Cult" http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/042803_vatican.html

Prophecy in Action: "They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty." (Rev 16:14)

Job well done!
Take Care,
Brother Rando

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando