Jehovah`s Witness/Let me clear something up

I read Derrick's excuses for the fact he is here yesterday and I thought I really needed to clear something up for the readers.

Bro DW

You know Allexperts is an excellent site with hundreds of categories. If you want to learn about woodwork or computers or sports or even t.v programmes you can come to allexperts and learn on these sort of subjects. So it's understandable that the criteria would be to have reasonable knowledge of the subjects.

However when your talking about categories such as the one's above if misinformation is given there's no real harm done. On the other hand when there's lives involved such as on the Jehovah's Witness category then there's more involved than just knowledge there's also motive.

For example on a medical forum would it be right for DR Harold Shipman to be on that forum as somebody who knew all about medicine?? What would his motive be and would he be trustworthy??

People like Derrick don't understand this and I fully don't expect the people at Allexperts to understand this. Most people with a "christian faith" just think it's "believe" in Jesus and you're saved the Bible say's quite different

Matt 7:

22 "Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,+ did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works* in your name?’+ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU!+ Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessnes"

So the non-witnesses are on this category that involves people's lives, saying thing's like "Jehovah's witnesses have no scripture's that enable them to reach that conclusion" or there is no scripture's that point to being part of an organization" etc etc

First of all these kind of things are utter nonsense statement's . Secondly If somebody claims to have knowledge of our beliefs and studied us extensively yet make's those kind of statement's they've either not studied us extensively or they're blatantly turning people away from God. Thirdly the job of an "expert" is to go away and find the answer if you're not gonna do that how can you even be here?? Just make nonsense statement's and then claim you have knowledge of our beliefs doesn't cut it. Whatever way you look at it non-witness experts are either completely untrustworthy or evil,take your pick!!. Further how can they claim to even have reasonable knowledge and therefore qualify to be here!!

So there is one reason and one reason only people like Derrick are here

Rev 12:

17 "And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman,+ and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness*+ to Jesus"

Satan is at war with the Israel of God.

People may write in wondering why all the tension and arguing. It's because you're witnessing a War that's why it's called a War because there's fighting on both side's. We're battling Satan and his demon's.

That's why the non-witnesses are here, because it's in Bible prophecy. No other reason and that's why they refuse to leave. Their led by the Devil to wage war.

Anyone who's read this site for a while know's that Derrick was caught out by me a little while ago telling lie's to a questioner in order to turn them away, plus his hypocrisy is legendary. Richard and Chris were others who where caught out with their total lack of knowledge on the subject which could of cost people there lives, you know the list goes on and on.

Then you have the people that lurk the site writing to the non-witnesses giving score's of Ten out of Ten for answer's on the trinity and hellfire. Why are they giving scores of Ten out of Ten for these subjects on a Jehovah's witness category??  then you see "oh this witness rejected my question" is met with always the same type of reply "oh yes well this shows they can't have the truth when they behave like this" which is met with "Oh yes ten out of ten for that insightful answer" Really?? Then the "expert" claims "I have the knowledge to be here" really? when you make claims such as "a witness hitting the reject button proves they don't have the truth??" Is that showing knowledge of Jehovah's witnesses belief, Mr expert?? Is that what witnesses believe?? or is there a different motive for saying such things??

Then added to it not only is the expert so knowledgable but so is the questioner with his ten out of ten for knowledge vote??

So even if you wanted to argue that all these non-witnesses and all there questioner's have the knowledge to be here and  AE rule's state it's OK to be here this hold's no relevance to a true Christian. When true worship is involved more than knowledge is involved ,moral's are also involved , motive is involved.It is morally wrong for people like Derrick to be here.

But he insist's on his "right's". So let me leave you with a scripture

Matt 17:

24 "After they arrived in Ca·per′na·um the men collecting the two drachmas* [tax] approached Peter and said: “Does YOUR teacher not pay the two drachmas [tax]?”+ 25 He said: “Yes.” However, when he entered the house Jesus got ahead of him by saying: “What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth receive duties or head tax? From their sons or from the strangers?” 26 When he said: “From the strangers,” Jesus said to him: “Really, then, the sons are tax-free. 27 But that we do not cause them to stumble,+ you go to the sea, cast a fishhook, and take the first fish coming up and, when you open its mouth, you will find a stater coin.* Take that and give it to them for me and you"

Jesus being the Son of God did not have to pay the temple tax. He was well within his right's to refuse. However he didn't insist on his right's he paid the tax to keep peace and in order not to cause trouble or stumbling.

Do people like Derrick follow this example?? or do they continue causing trouble where they are not supposed to be ??

Of course they do it's in prophecy

Take care

Bro DW

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.