Jehovah`s Witness/expert requirements

Hello Mr. Spears, Why do Jehovahs consider themselves experts on the Bible as compared to other religious groups? Aren't all religions based on the Bible? Also, your bio says something about others "discrediting" you. Who would that be and how do you know this? Thank you.

There are about 40,000 different Religions on Earth today and  their doctrines are mainly based on traditional beliefs rather than on the teachings of the Bible. For example, they believe that humans have an immortal soul and that those who do not serve God will be tormented in a fiery hell forever. They also teach that God exists as three persons and yet all three are equal . They teach that Jesus Is God. All these teachings are " False" because the bible teaches no such things.So , am i an expert on the Bible ?? Certainly not but i do consider it as the ultimate authority because like it says at  2nd  Timothy chapter 3 and verses 16 and 17 : All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

We are "discredited" Because we use only the Bible as the standard on which we base our teaching . We do not rely on Church doctrine or church Creeds as Standards.
  regards  Elbert  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears

I have been a student of the Bible since 1974 and a witness for 18 Years.I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.However answering questions is here is very enjoyable ,Even though some continue trying to discredit me and my Brothers and Sisters. May Jehovah continue to his lovibg support .

With many years of bible study as a foundation, I enjoy aswering any question that applies to the bible. I like intelligent questions that require sincere answers.I can not answer silly questions.

34 years of Bible Study