Jehovah`s Witness/Insanity

Bob wrote at 2013-11-05 23:17:16
Derrick please stop putting all the witnesses here in the same category.  From what I have read they are not all afraid of answering you.  There are some witnesses here who I am sure could give a reply to you without getting nasty and offensive.  Why  not address some of your issues to them and leave the JWs with no sense alone. Have a decent debate or are you afraid of the serious witnesses  

Derrick wrote at 2013-11-06 17:01:04
Bob, as I've told you repeatedly now, NOBODY is putting all the Witnesses here in the same category! If anybody has made it clear that there are decent Witnesses here, it is me. Over and over again. Now...READ my comments before making any more of these ridiculous comments. I am the person who, MADE a list of the 5 competent Witnesses here.

You seem to have a problem comprehending what you're reading. Time and again, I either put DW's and Rando's name in parenthesis, or Sistet T, Rando, and DW. I have been QUITE clear that it isn't all of them.

Now, no more of these ridiculous comments, please.

Derrick wrote at 2013-11-07 03:01:06
You know, Bob, after writing my first reply to your latest complaint about my comments, I actually went back and re-read the answer that you are claiming that I "put all the Witnesses here in the same category".  That is why I was prompted to write another reply.

After reading my answer again, it is mind-boggling that you can write the following with a straight face, and think its an honest statement....

"Derrick please stop putting all the witnesses here in the same category."

What answers are you reading, Bob?  In this very answer, is it not plain to you that I am referring to CERTAIN JWs who:

1.  Are displaying fear and paranoia

2.  Causing disgrace to the JW religion

3.  Telling lies

4.  Writing themselves and each other (a CLEAR indication I am referring to only CERTAIN ones)

5.  Slandering

6.  Are in "meltdown" mode, by their lying comments.

All that is right there in the beginning, in the 3rd paragraph, Bob.  And on down in the writing, I also made it clear I am referring to JWs who are "obsessed" with me.  

And even from all that, you think this post was referring to all the JWs here, Bob?  Pray tell me how you arrived at that conclusion, even though I SPECIFICALLY mentioned DW and Rando about 20 times, and Sister T once or twice.  

Tell the truth, Bob...Okay?  Don't twist my words, Sir.

Further proof that this reply was talking about only CERTAIN JWs, is the STATEMENT to this effect, found right here in THIS answer.  I quote...

"Whether or not certain religious people in false doctrine WANT you in a certain place"

Do you see the word "certain" there, Bob?

Also, Bob, I CLEARLY mentioned that it was a FEW JW's, yet you claim I was talking about ALL of them?  Consider THIS quote from this very answer....

"Again Rita, thank you for noticing the true colors of these few JWs here."

Do you see the word "FEW" here, Bob?  

Furthermore, Bob, I specifically made reference to "THREE COMPLAINERS"...Twice, in fact. Also, I made a CLEAR reference to "TWO MEN".  Yet, you think that is "putting all Witnesses in the same category".  Amazing.

Yet, you claim I am "putting all JWs in the same category.  

Dude, did you even bother to READ this answer, before you wrote to me with your weekly complaint?  I honestly don't see how you could miss, that this was specifically about 3 certain JWs, and most notably, DW and Rando.  

So, what prompted your ridiculous comment about "putting them all in the same category"?

Oh, and you also asked WHY I don't go to the others with my "issues"?  That's the POINT, Bob...I don't have "issues" with the others who act sensible.  Nothing to go to them about...they aren't lying or slandering.  

As for my being "afraid" of them, you are implying that I have never discussed with them.  Brenton and I have discussed several times....We just always do it respectfully, so there's no "issue" to address.  Think, Man.

Here's some more things I have said here LATELY, Bob, that show the absurdity of your comment that I am "putting all JWs in the same category".

"NO ONE reading this forum, should let the unchristian actions of 2 certain experts, taint their opinion of Jehovah's Witnesses in general.  Jehovah's Witnesses are not perfect people.  They have the same battles of the flesh that the rest of us have.  They get angry, sad, and they can even act in unchristian ways at times.  But never in all of my life, have I known a JW to act in the deplorable manner of DW and Rando.  NEVER!  I have seen JWs do some pretty sinful things, but nothing to this extent.  I have family who are Jehovah's Witnesses, and MOST (with an exception or two), try to live by Bible principles. They try to live moral, and honest lives, and strive to please God to the best of their ability.  Their desire is to teach others what they believe is the truth.  My disagreement with their teachings, has no bearing on what I believe about the sincerity of most of them.

Also....

"And THAT is the reason that any questioner who wants a JW perspective on the Bible, should have the right to it, from a GENUINE JW who themselves, is trying to practice what they claim to believe.  I believe that most do, and are sincere and decent people.  But there are also some very bad examples in this forum."

And...

"If the real and the honest JWs leave, then WHO is going to give your religion fair representation?"

SERIOUSLY, Bob?  You can read all of this, and then make some ridiculous claim that I "put all Witnesses same category"?

Bob, I don't have a problem with a person making comments, or even having a VALID disagreement.  But stop with the foolish stuff, and your incessant criticizing and fault-finding, okay?  Its getting old.  You have TWICE now stated that I "put all the Witnesses in the same category", and it was false both times.

And you seem to be about the only one who thinks that.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland