Jehovah`s Witness/False teacher, apostates, and haters of the Bible

Question
This site is full of apostates and haters of the truth/Bible. It is so true that they just can't accept the truth and keep defaming others attacking personally but can't face what the Bible really teach. Your thought about this kind of people.

Answer
Hello and thanks for writing,

My thought of these types of people is that Bible prophecy is being fulfilled as Jehovah revealed through the Bible.

The Bible helps us to see that during the last days that the attitudes of people would be as we see today,

2 Tim 3:1,4,5  "1 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.   4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5  having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."

2 Tim 3:7,8 "always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. 8  Now in the way that Jan′nes and Jam′bres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith."

2 Tim 4:3,4 "For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. 4  They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories."

1 Tim 4:1,2 "However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, 2  by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron."

Satan's religions teach the opposite of what God says in the Bible and he continues to mislead the masses through his false teachings and the ones who follow and believe those false teachings spread these demon inspired expressions as truth, and we see that here and in the world today.  The Trinity is a disrespectful lie against Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ.  Yet, many people believe that mystery lie as fact.

Satan continues to taunt Jehovah with his false teachings (Prov 27:11).  Knowing that God is of order and perfect in every way, he taunts him by teaching that the Father is not the only Almighty God, but Jesus is Almighty God and God's Holy Spirit is also Almighty God, the false Trinity teaching says that there are 3 Almighty Gods, yet only One God. Thus saying 1+1+1=1, instead of 3...this is illogical and makes no sense, God's equations are perfect and not one is illogical, as we see from the laws of gravity, and other laws of the universe that are so precise and accurate, yet he himself is illogical?  Never!  That in itself helps ones to see how Satan continues to taunt Jehovah.

2 Cor. 4:3,4 "If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4  among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through"

We know that there will be ones who will not listen to the Good News about God's Kingdom and who continue to taunt God along with Satan by spreading his false teachings.

But soon, those who follow Satan and his teachings will be removed.

Psalms 37:10 "Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there"

Psalms 37:12,13 "The wicked man plots against the righteous; He grinds his teeth at him. 13  But Jehovah will laugh at him,
For He knows that his day will come."

It won't be long now...

Take Care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T