Jehovah`s Witness/Insanity

Hello again Derrick, I see your presence on this forum continues to threaten the Witnesses. Its actually comical how afraid of you they are. Hmmm, any rational thinking person would have to ask themselves why they spend more time refuting your answers and defaming your good character, than actually preaching any word of God? All they have to do is look around, and see how many people are in favor (other than themselves and their "phony" questioners) of their "Christian" approach to you. I see none. Common logic says that when someone is so threatened by another persons presence and/or words, then there must be a reason. The reason here is, you expose their "truth" for not being truth at all. They know it, and everyone that reads this forum knows it. I have a feeling the Watchtower Society would not be impressed by these few over zealous, and less than honorable Witnesses. Take Care and keep up the good work.

Hello, Rita.  So good to hear from you today.  I trust things are well for you this evening.

Once again, your observations are on the money.  

You said..."I see your presence on this forum continues to threaten the Witnesses. Its actually comical how afraid of you they are."

Yes, and the thing that is so odd, is that they are somehow blinded from figuring this out.  EVERYONE who reads this board, if they're honest, can see the extreme fear and paranoia that these people are displaying.  And these people just do not have the ability to see the disgrace that they are causing to their religion, because they just keep on and on with their lies, and write each other, trying their best to convince themselves, that they are standing their ground.  And like you, anybody can see that they have been reduced to lying, slander, and other unchristian tactics....The very things they accuse me of doing, they are doing themselves, in unprecedented proportions.

The only way to describe what you are seeing in this forum from these people, is to say that they are in "meltdown" mode.  There is simply no other way to explain what is taking place.

Rita, I want to share something that I was unaware of, that was sent to me in Private, by a reader.  I often look up word definitions in online dictionaries, especially for addressing topics on this board.  One online dictionary that I don't use very often, but have a time or two, is the Urban Dictionary, because some of the language used in the definitions and using the word in a sentence, can be quite vulgar and offensive at times.  

But someone actually looked up the definition of "Rando" in the Urban dictionary, and the third definition given, could NOT have been more ON TARGET!  Here is the 3rd listed definition for the word "Rando"....

an unpredictable, awkward and often creepy individual. a rando is always there in the background, even though no one invited him. Randos tend to be isolated within large groups; they sit in corners and lurk in the shadows of others. Even though everyone is aware of the presence of a rando, no one knows anything about him or her and therefore randos are often unwittingly ignored."

Wow...That's all I can say.

But seriously, what you are now seeing, are 2 "men" who have nothing left in their arsenal, but a few weak lies and innuendos.

One "expert" just posted today, that they act like they do because "this is war"?  Really?  Evidently, DW feels that making up lies out of the clear blue, is a good "war" strategy.

If that is the case, then you know the "war" is lost, when all you can do, after being thoroughly refuted on the nature of Jesus being resurrected in a fleshly body like He said, is to come back and say that "Derrick believes everyone else is made of jelly" .

Yes, that was actually said, just days ago, in one of the lamest answers this board has seen to date.  Its really bad when you are reduced to stupidity like that, and have to write yourself a question, just to state what a great "point" you made.

Rita, you said..."Hmmm, any rational thinking person would have to ask themselves why they spend more time refuting your answers and defaming your good character, than actually preaching any word of God? All they have to do is look around, and see how many people are in favor (other than themselves and their "phony" questioners) of their "Christian" approach to you. I see none."

Again, right on target.  They have an extreme obsession with me.  They apparently don't know me very well, if they think these sort of tactics are going to convince me to leave this board, and give them their way.  NOT gonna happen! I don't do favors for liars.  People like Rando and DW being here, are all the more reason to keep preaching the Gospel of Christ.  

And you are correct....90% of their questions, are either to each other, or written to themselves, PRETENDING to be from someone else.  Desperation in the extreme.  

And the strangest thing is, they THINK they have people fooled.  The sad part is, they are doing their OWN religion such a disservice, and they can't even figure it out.  It is so bad, that several people have stated to me, that they believe Rando and DW are not even real Witnesses, but are here to MAKE the WT look bad.  Now, I don't believe that is the case myself, but the point is, they are making the religion look so bad, that people actually believe that is their intent.  

Talk about counter-productive!

They lie and claim that my goal is simply to "turn people away from Jehovah".  What a stupid statement!  My goal is to bring people TO Jehovah, through the means that He has provided....Faith in Jesus Christ.  An Organization has NOTHING to do with that.  But my point in mentioning that, is that they think turning people away from the Organization, is the same as turning them away from Jehovah.  But when all is said and done, I will guarantee you, that Rando and DW have turned far more people off to the Organization by their lies, than I have.  I guarantee it.

DW wrote a post today, with his usual style of setting up a "straw man", and attempting to twist the real issue here.  There are so many things to say about it, but I'll only highlight a few for now.

I guess he has finally decided to abandon the approach of claiming that this is a forum FOR JW's, since that is an obvious lie.  So now, he sheepishly admits that I am WELL within the rules of Allexperts by being here, and he has decided now to presume to judge my motives...Like he has the brains to do that.  My motives are clearly stated in my profile, so nothing else needs to be said about that.  Its as you said, Rita....I am here to expose error, and point people to the real "TRUTH".

DW claims...." People may write in wondering why all the tension and arguing. It's because you're witnessing a War that's why it's called a War because there's fighting on both side's. We're battling Satan and his demon's."

No, actually the reason there is so much tension and arguing, is because DW and Rando lie so much.  If he thinks its because this is "war", then perhaps he would like to explain how he thinks you "battle Satan and his demons", by LYING?

They never do explain that.

Rita, nobody has ever once said that the JWs do not have the right to address what I post.  If they think something is unbiblical, I have stated a hundred times, that they have the right to say so, and say why.  But they can't do it.  They simply cannot refute Bible truth, so they resort to attacking the messenger.  The very thing DW whines the most about, is what he does himself.

DW wrote..."Anyone who's read this site for a while know's that Derrick was caught out by me a little while ago telling lie's to a questioner in order to turn them away, plus his hypocrisy is legendary. Richard and Chris were others who where caught out with their total lack of knowledge on the subject which could of cost people there lives, you know the list goes on and on."

Now, I honestly laughed when I read this.  DW has NEVER "caught me out" by exposing a lie.  In fact, many months ago I openly challenged this liar to post the "lies" from me that he kept ranting about, and he told me that he was not going to go back and search for them!  Can you believe that?

And then, he tells the readers today, that..."Thirdly the job of an "expert" is to go away and find the answer if you're not gonna do that how can you even be here??"

What hypocrisy!  This is the SAME man, who has been asked by SEVERAL questioners for quotes from me, where I teach that Jesus is a "super zombie", as he SAID I teach.  And did he follow HIS OWN statement here, and "go away and find the answer"?  NO!  He rejected the questions as "SPAM", even though the questions were about his OWN statements.  And he now says its the expert's job to "go and find the answer", yet he himself lies, and then won't "go and find" the quotes that would validate his statement?

Bottom line...He has never exposed one single lie from me, because I don't lie.  Oh, he has tried his best to twist comments from me, to make them into lies.  He told the board several times over a year ago, that I had said that I "wanted people to believe a lie".  I have never said anything even CLOSE to that.  DW is a liar himself, and he TELLS these lies, in the hopes people will believe him.  Again...his accusations are merely him telling on himself.

DW said..."It is morally wrong for people like Derrick to be here."

Don't you just love it?  A man who makes up comments out of the clear blue and claims you said them, and a man who lies through his teeth, talking about "morals".  

Rita, you said...."Common logic says that when someone is so threatened by another persons presence and/or words, then there must be a reason. The reason here is, you expose their "truth" for not being truth at all. They know it, and everyone that reads this forum knows it."

Exactly.  And here's the thing....DW claims I was making "excuses" for being here.  Wrong again.  I don't have to "excuse" anything, because I'm doing nothing wrong.  I don't have to explain myself to them, or prove anything.  The rules of Allexperts themselves, completely demolishes the claims these people have made about this forum.  

They simply cannot stand someone whom they cannot control and boss around.  And DW is not going to boss me around.  He is apparently used to giving orders, and having people to jump.  And when I don't jump, he gets quite nasty....AND DISHONEST.  

I am glad that you pointed out that everyone who reads this board, really knows that their reaction is a direct result of being exposed.  That is simply the cold, hard fact of the matter.

Now, I have been in this forum giving answers from the Word of God, longer than the 3 complainers (DW, Rando, Sister T) combined.  I didn't ask their permission then, nor do I need it now.  I will leave when I deem it is time to leave...not when they throw enough temper tantrums, and keep throwing their pacifiers in the floor in a rage.  They simply need to realize that they don't make the rules here.  They do not have to LIKE my (or other non-Witnesses) being here...But they DO have to accept it.  Or else, they can leave themselves. End of story.

Now, DW likes to always lift Scripture out of context, to justify his ridiculous line of thinking.  But actually, there IS a Scriptural similarity to this forum.  DW's "logic" is, that a person like me would not be here if I were really a Christian, because it "causes trouble".  First, I don't "cause trouble".  I just hit it in the mouth, when it approaches me.  They lie about me, I expose it.  That isn't ME causing the trouble.

Secondly, for a man to use that sort of stupid logic, only means he is a Biblical illiterate.  I'm quite glad the followers of Christ in the Book of Acts did not agree with DW, since they were viewed as TROUBLE-MAKERS everywhere they went, and weren't "supposed to be there" preaching the Gospel.  

I think of Paul, in Acts 17:1-5, going right into the Jewish place of worship, and preaching Christ.  Some appreciate his being there, and some (like the 3 complainers) murmered about it and thought Paul was "where he shouldn't be".  It was THEIR place of worship, after all.  And Paul was bringing another teaching into it, and making them quite uncomfortable.  And Acts 17:5 is a PERFECT parallel, to DW and Rando...

"But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people."

And it happened because they didn't think Paul "should be there".  They thought he was giving out "false information" and confusing people.  They thought he was there to deceive.

But Paul was preaching the TRUTH, and they were the ones deceived.

In verse 13, we see...."But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people."

Sound familiar?

It REALLY gets interesting, starting in verse 16, and down through verse 32.  Paul is in Athens, bringing the Gospel message to a city steeped in false religion.  They had their doctrines, their way of worship, and their idolatry.  Did Paul worry about what they would think of his "morals" for "being where he didn't belong"?  Did he let that stop him?

Some tried to engage Paul in debate (v. 18-21).  Others wanted to hear his message.  Yet Paul stood right there in the midst of their false teachings and their false worship, and told them the truth.  

And everyone there loved him for it, right?  Uhm, no...

v. 32-  "And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter."

Paul finally left...When God wanted him to, and not before.  But the bottom line, is that people in false doctrine WANTING you or NOT wanting you to be somewhere, has nothing to do with whether you are right or wrong.

Notice the parallels here?

Consider also Acts 9:20-23...."And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

But all that heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests?

But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.

And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:

They wanted to KILL him?  I take it that they felt Paul was "where he shouldn't be".

Some more examples....

Acts 14:1-2-  "And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.

But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren."

Acts 5:25-29-  "Then came one and told them, saying, Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.

Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned.

And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,

Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men."

I could go on and on with this one, but you see the point?  Whether or not certain religious people in false doctrine WANT you in a certain place preaching the Gospel or not, simply has nothing to do with whether you SHOULD be there, and certainly doesn't make you "immoral" for it.

Again Rita, thank you for noticing the true colors of these few JWs here.  They think people are buying their lies, but thankfully, intelligent people such as yourself see their tactics for what they are.  

You are correct...the WT would NOT be impressed by them.  And they know it too...that's why they remain anonymous, and why Rando has been exhibiting such a paranoia about claiming that I am trying to get them booted out.  Which is another lie, but it just shows that he is always looking over his shoulder, because he knows that he would be in BIG trouble if they knew who he was.

Have a wonderful evening, and may God richly bless you and yours.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.