Jehovah`s Witness/Lurking in the shadows

Question
Derrick, this is my latest question to Rando regarding his comment about What's Happening to False Religions.  Might as well bring this to light now, too... since I doubt Rando will respond.

When I was out for a walk yesterday, I passed by a house where a little dog ran up to the chain-link fence growling & barking incessantly.  He was so little he wouldn't have posed a threat to anyone.  He could do that because the fence was protecting him from what was on the other side.  Funny, but I thought that is what Rando does. When asked a question he chooses not to answer or make known, he uses Allexperts as a fence to deflect questions by calling them 'spam'or giving a JW.org link or infomercial about an entirely different subject for his answer.

Derrick, keep proclaiming the word of God. "...for it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."  (Isaiah 55:11)

Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This is a receipt for a question you recently asked at allexperts.com, in category Jehovah`s Witness. Most of our questions were answered in 3 days. Thanks for using our service!

Your question was

"Rando, for you to get excited about Christians being FALSELY demonized & mislabeled as radical extremists, right-wing terrorists and domestic hate groups leads one to think you must not be a Christian.

The article is giving examples of how religious intolerance is being promoted. Are you for religious intolerance?  If Christians are not going to be tolerated... perhaps JW's should consider dropping 'Christian' from their name?  Christian Jehovah's Witnesses.   

You said "You may be surprised that the majority members of the Tea party are probably "Baptists"!"  Probably?  Stick with the facts. Give proof, not probabilities.

You spread falsehoods & innuendoes hoping some will be gullible enough to believe them.  If you think others cannot spot your falsehoods, you are fooling yourself and insulting those you are trying to convince.

Jay
P.S.  Thanks for allowing me a follow-up!"

and was asked on 11/01/2013

If you don't get an answer in 3 days, please click or go to http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=11&catID=1617&expID=86290&qID=5060344

Answer
Hello, Jay.  I hope you are good today.

Well, did he "answer"?  I would think that if it were me, I would make sure that I could answer a question myself, before I complained about other people around me, answering questions.  Surely he didn't "reject" it, did he?

Jay, you said..."When I was out for a walk yesterday, I passed by a house where a little dog ran up to the chain-link fence growling & barking incessantly.  He was so little he wouldn't have posed a threat to anyone. He could do that because the fence was protecting him from what was on the other side.  Funny, but I thought that is what Rando does. When asked a question he chooses not to answer or make known, he uses Allexperts as a fence to deflect questions by calling them 'spam'or giving a JW.org link or infomercial about an entirely different subject for his answer."

Brother, this is EXACTLY what Rando does.  He is like that little dog, just yapping and threatening, but protected by the "fence" of an alias, and his anonymity.  

To tell you the truth, I HAVE a little dog just like this.  He is a Yorkshire Terrier, and he THINKS he weighs 200 lbs.  He actually weighs 6.  When I walk him on a leash through our neighborhood, he actually barks, growls, and ATTEMPTS to go after my neighbor's dog. Fortunately, the other dog is in a fenced-in yard, because rather than being scared of my Yorkie, this other dog would consider him a light snack.  But because we don't want him to be harmed by a bigger dog, we keep him on a leash when he goes out...for his own protection.  I know what he thinks..."If it weren't for this leash, I'd show YOU a thing or two (to the other dog)."  No, he would be in big trouble, if not for that leash, and if not for the fence.  

In the case of our dog, he also likes to try and intimidate the windshield wipers on our vehicle...something he has absolutely NO chance of intimidating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uztTfVvOUAk

(That's actually my dog, by the way...:) Might as well let everyone see my OTHER YouTube channel, since Rando took care of the other 2 for us.)

That certainly reminds me of Rando...A lot of "yapping", but no real threat.  You are correct...He isn't on Allexperts to ANSWER questions.  He USES this forum, as his fence, to throw his cowardly jabs and tell his lies, or to babble about something that has nothing to do with the question asked.

Like you said, Rando is like a little dog that poses no real threat.  His lies are not even convincing to any, except for the very bottom of the intelligence totem pole.  Otherwise, he is harmless.  

However, just like any small dog that yaps incessantly, you try to ignore it.  But occasionally, it gets a little too brave, and comes up and nips at your pants leg, so sometimes you have to just turn around and give it a good, swift kick....just to shut it up.  Usually this results in a weak "yelp", followed by it running to safety.  Then, the next time it tries it, you kick it again. And again, and again...Until it finally gets the message that you are not going to be deterred by it.     

You are also correct that, for anyone to get excited about other Christians being persecuted and labeled as "terrorists", truly speaks of the wickedness of the man's heart.  Does he think his own group will be exempt?  The Scripture tells us that the day will come, when we will endure persecution for standing for what is right.  In this country, this perversion of same-sex marriage is basically being forced upon us, and the day will come, that anyone who stands on the Word, may very well suffer for it.  And that excites Rando?  God help that pathetic excuse of a human being.

You told Rando to..."Stick with the facts. Give proof, not probabilities."

Brother Jay, do you know what you're asking?  Did you forget who you are talking to?  Rando, give "proof" and "stick with facts"?  Rando??

This is the guy who, when asked for quotes of what he CLAIMS you said, decides to get "silent like Jesus", then act like Satan, and spread MORE lies about you the next day.  He doesn't deal a lot in "proof" or "facts"...its not his style.  Lying and twisting, comes so much more naturally for him.

It makes you wonder what has happened in Rando's life, that makes him so full of hate, and envy, and jealousy?  

Yes, he spreads his lies, and HOPES that some will be gullible enough to believe them.  But guess what?  Not very many are....That's why he always has to write himself, PRETENDING to be a "supporter".  I mean, how could any decent, self-respecting and honest person, support actions like his?

They couldn't.  

I will be very surprised if you actually get a reply to that question...at least a direct answer to what you asked.  If he DOES reply, it will likely be something about the Trinity, or something else off-topic.  

Have a good one, Jay.  God bless you and your family.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland