Jehovah`s Witness/Another non-answer answer from Rando

Question
Will Rando will answer my question?  The answer is no.  But he did send out another non-answer answer, a link to a website http://animoto.com/play/XMYY07RGGNctc0C80WFt1g

The question was: Are you for religious intolerance?  All that was required was a simple 'yes' or 'no'.  

Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION: Rando, for you to get excited about Christians being FALSELY demonized & mislabeled as radical extremists, right-wing terrorists and domestic hate groups leads one to think you must not be a Christian.

The article is giving examples of how religious intolerance is being promoted. Are you for religious intolerance?  If Christians are not going to be tolerated... perhaps JW's should consider dropping 'Christian' from their name?  Christian Jehovah's Witnesses.   

You said "You may be surprised that the majority members of the Tea party are probably "Baptists"!"  Probably?  Stick with the facts. Give proof, not probabilities.

You spread falsehoods & innuendoes hoping some will be gullible enough to believe them.  If you think others cannot spot your falsehoods, you are fooling yourself and insulting those you are trying to convince.

Jay
P.S.  Thanks for allowing me a follow-up!

is now available. Click on or go to http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=1617&expID=86290&qID=5060344 to see it.

Please take a few seconds to rate the answer and thank the expert. You'll find a button "Thank/Rate the expert" right below the answer. Our experts have put considerable time and effort into their responses and an acknowledgment is very important for them.

Thanks for using our service!

Please do not respond to this message. The only way to follow up is to click on the above link.

Thanks,
Allexperts.com

Answer
Hello Jay, good to hear from you.

Sadly, there is simply no way that you are going to get Rando to give you a competent answer about anything.  People have been trying for years, but to no avail.  

You wrote..."All that was required was a simple 'yes' or 'no'."

Well unfortunately, that is FAR above Rando's intelligence level, to give such an answer.  You see, Rando doesn't answer straight up questions with a "yes" or "no".  Instead, he likes to muddy the waters, and create confusion, by creating one diversion after another.  Its his style...always has been.

I saw that the link he gave you, is a link to one of his OWN videos, which I don't think answered your question either.  Does Rando actually EVER just answer a question?  

Funny thing, Jay...I too, just now got a response from Rando, on a question that I asked him days ago.  I asked him if he has had the chance yet, to contact the local KH here in my area, and verify whether or not I have ever been a JW.  I pressure him to do this, because both mine and his credibility, is on the line with that question.  I maintain that I have not, and he has publicly stated that I was a former JW.  

And guess what?  Rando couldn't give a "yes" or "no" answer to mine either...for obvious reasons.  Here is what I got for a reply....

Expert: Brother Rando

Subject: I Was Wondering....

Question: Hello, Rando.  I hope you are having a good Saturday.  Mine is great.

Anyway, just wanted to follow up, and ask if you ever got a chance to verify through my local Kingdom Hall, whether or not I have ever, in fact, been a baptized JW like you claimed you had "found out"?

Would you care to post for the board, how you had previously "found out", and what the local KH here told you, that would verify your claims as being true?

Or, did you lie?  It has to be one or the other....Either you really "found out", or you lied.

And by the way, this question has nothing to do with the Trinity...Just thought I would help you understand that.  It has to do with a statement that you made, and have repeated several times.

Take care, and post your findings, please.

Simple question.  And his reply?

Answer: Answer previously given in detail on the JW Forum.

If you are one of the "few" left being called by Jehovah and his Son, you are invited to visit www.jw.org for a Free Bible Study. (Limited Time Offer about to Expire)  Hold on, A New World is coming! http://animoto.com/play/XMYY07RGGNctc0C80WFt1g

I've never seen a bigger coward than this guy is, when it comes to answering simple questions.  He lies with his false claims, then keeps his answer short enough that it won't post (short answers don't), and then lies in his "answer", by saying it has been already answered in detail.  The man couldn't speak the truth if he tried.

He really made a huge mistake by telling everyone that I am a former JW, and then stupidly posting my location on here.  That made it so easy to verify his statement about me being a former JW, and now he is too much of a coward to follow through.  

But if he doesn't believe his own previous statement, then WHERE'S the retraction that ANY "Christian" would print, after making a false statement?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

I do want to point out something about this link that he put in your "answer", and mine.  It actually takes you to one of his videos, which for whatever reason, he is extremely proud of.

But here is what I found very interesting....Rando hates non-JW Christianity, and also despises the cross.  However, he creates a video, and gets the background music from a "Christian" rock band, from Christendom.  Also, the very group who's music he uses for his video, is called "ABANDON", and they derive their name from a verse that talks about the CROSS, of all things....LOL.  The verse implies "Abandoning" everything, and taking up the cross to follow Christ.  They derive their name from Matthew 10:38, which says...  

"And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me."

Funny how Rando uses music from a "Christian" group from Christendom, and a group no less, that takes their name from a verse about the CROSS.

Quite interesting indeed.

Oh, and Jay, did you notice the thing from Allexperts at the bottom of Rando's "answer"?  Where it says....

"Our experts have put considerable time and effort into their responses and an acknowledgment is very important for them."

Jay, do you think Rando put in "considerable time and effort" into his responses?  I don't think he's living up the expectations of Allexperts.

Anyway, thanks for writing with yet another example of Rando's complete ineptness, at answering simple questions.  Keep em' coming.

God bless, and take care.

Derrick

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland