Jehovah`s Witness/Creation

Question
QUESTION: The Jehovah Witness belief that there was war in heaven between Michael and Satan in 1914 and that Satan was thrown to this earth in 1814.
How Old Is This World We Live In? Just 99 years old then according to your JW Belief. Yes, just 99 years old. I have heard that this world is 6000 years old.
This world sure must be young still. Adam must still be alive then.
Is This Correct?

ANSWER:       You really need to quit listening to these crack Pot Preachers when it comes to things like this ,Because there is nothing in the Bible that would indicate that the "Earth" itself is 6000 years old. Actually We realize that the Earth is very old , Millions of years actually.But the human race on the other hand IS about 6000 years old.
     Was Satan cast down to the Earth in 1914 ?The Bible Says that he was , At Revelation Chapter 12 it says , starting at verse 7 : And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8.  but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9. So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.  
     “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

Best Regards, Elbert

QUESTION: Are Jwhovah Witnesses Creationists or Evolutionists? You can not be both! It sounds like you try to believe both. But you can not be both at the same time.

ANSWER:        I belive with a doubt that Man was created about 6000 years ago.As far as i am concerned Evolution is a Product of Speculation.

QUESTION: So, you believe in Evolution and not Creation!!! Well, what am I to do with Genesis 1 which talks about God creating this world? I have to be dense on here because of the space but God would create something and The Evening and The Morning The First Day, The Second Day and so on. That DAY is from the Hebrew word Yom which means 24 hour periods. Each day begins at Sunset and ends at Sunset. NOT AT MIDNIGHT LIKE MANY BELIEVE.THAT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE.
God's Creation was done in 6 days and Ended with the Seventh day Sabbath Rest in Genesis 2:1-2
Scriptures like Psalm 33:6,9 and Hebrews 11:3 show that God's Creation was immediate and fast pace and not evolving.
Exodus 20:11 shows that creation was done in 6 literal days.
If you believe in creation being 6000 years long and now we are in 7000 year Sabbath then what about the dark part of time. God created something on a certain day then evening came followed by night so if a day were 1000 years long the darkness would kill the vegetation during the dark part. Plane and simple. You have to take the Bible as it reads and not accept anything outside of it.

Answer
  I used a word i should not have used ,sorry i gave the wrong impression by saying Evolution is a product of speculation,Should have said Evolution is a product of Satans cunning works that mislead mankind . after all the Bible says at 1st John 5:18 thru 20:  We know that every [person] that has been born from God does not practice sin, but the One born from God watches him, and the wicked one does not fasten his hold on him. 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one. 20 But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us intellectual capacity that we may gain the knowledge of the true one. And we are in union with the true one, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting. 21 Little children, guard yourselves from idols.

Genesis 1:3 says And God proceeded to say: “Let light come to be.” Then there came to be light. 4 After that God saw that the light was good, and God brought about a division between the light and the darkness. 5 And God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night. And there came to be evening  and there came to be morning, a first day.
(((( End or completion of , the act of creating Light which would be the creation of the sun moon and stars)))) Jehovah is not limited to Night and day as we humans are , We have to have a rest period to regain our strength and for most of us that happens to be Night,Jehovah created night for our benefit ,Logically then Jehovah lived up to the point of the beginning of creation without a "night" Do you think that there is night and day in Heaven ?
So then when the Bible says : And there came to be evening  and there came to be morning, a first day. Evening in this case  means the end of the act of creating Light as stated in Verse 3 above. Similar to when we finish a work day (in the evening) Now since Jehovah is not affected by the period we know as Night He does not need to  pause in creating ,and the second day began immediately after the first.all the way to the end of the 6th day. Genesis 1:31 says ......  After that God saw everything he had made and, look! [it was] very good. And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a sixth day.

Then Beginning in Genesis Chapter 2 Jehovah reviewed his creative works, announced that they were very . Then God announced the beginning of a seventh day—not a 24-hour day, but a long period of time during which he has rested from further works of earthly creation. (Gen. 2:2) God’s rest day still has not ended. (Heb. 4:9, 10) The Bible does not reveal exactly when it started. It was some time after the creation of Adam’s wife, Eve, about 6,000 years ago. Ahead of us lies the Thousand Year Reign of Jesus Christ, which will ensure the fulfillment of God’s purpose in creating the earth to be an everlasting paradise filled with perfect mankind.

At Leviticus Chapter 23 : Beginning in verse 26 Yom Kippur is explained as being a day of atonement ,and is still a Yearly Jewish holiday We read :And Jehovah spoke further to Moses, saying: 27 “However, on the tenth of this seventh month is the day of atonement. A holy convention should take place for YOU, and YOU must afflict YOUR souls and present an offering made by fire to Jehovah. 28 And YOU must do no sort of work on this very day, because it is a day of atonement to make atonement for YOU before Jehovah YOUR God; 29 because every soul that will not be afflicted on this very day must be cut off from his people. 30 As for any soul that will do any sort of work on this very day, I must destroy that soul from among his people. 31 YOU must do no sort of work. It is a statute to time indefinite for YOUR generations in all places where YOU dwell. 32 It is a Sabbath of complete rest for YOU, and YOU must afflict YOUR souls on the ninth of the month in the evening. From evening to evening YOU should observe YOUR sabbath.”

Best Regards , Elbert  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears