Jehovah`s Witness/Really, Sister T? Its My Fault That JW's Lie?

This is unbelievable.  I could not believe what I was reading this morning, when I read where Sister T was asked by a questioner, why certain JWs here are so full of hate, and address me with such nastiness.  And her reply?

In effect..."Because he's here".

Unbelievable.  What a great chance that was for Sister T to make good on her earlier comments, that she will not be a part of deception, nor condone it.  She saw more deception from Mr. Rando posted, and exposed, just yesterday.  Yet, she mentions not ONE word, about how JWs really aren't supposed to lie, and spread malicious falsehoods.  Now, there is no way she can deny they are doing this, because Rando was even foolish enough to make claims about my deleting things, that were EASILY proven false, and easy to check.

Yet, she completely ignores the lies, once again, of fellow Witnesses, and instead, complains about my being in a forum that does not belong to her, or to ANY JW.  

I also guess it has not occurred to her, that I wouldn't have to write so many "novels", if her friends didn't tell so many lies.  Again, this is the mentality of..."We have the right to lie any way we want to and as much as we want to, but Derrick has no right to respond to those lies".

I doubt anybody is buying that one.

She wrote..."It is not JW's, it is the opposers who are in the wrong by their being here."

This is simply beyond comprehension.  Its the JWs who are doing all the LYING, Sister T.  So, that's not "wrong"?  Its not about who is wrong for being here...Its about who acts wrong when they ARE here!  You really want to talk about who shouldn't be here?  Liars, that's who.  Slanderers, that's who.  People who's actions show that they are led of wicked spirits, and not God's Spirit.  That's who.

Does she actually mean to say that these Witnesses are RIGHT, for spreading their daily lives, and trying to post people's personal information, while she herself knows that I have not posted HERS, and will not?  Simply amazing.

Has Sister T made a plea for her own brethren to act like true servants of God, or has she overlooked their obvious lies, and instead, worried about my being here in this forum giving Bible answers without a WT spin?

The readers can decide that one.

She writes...."I can understand your being upset by certain things on this site, it would be peaceful and we could answer questions in peace if the critics would go to the critics page for JW's. As long as the critics insist on being here and talking against JW's and spreading their personal beliefs and their religion which is the complete and total opposite of what JW's believe, then it will not be a peaceable place (Matt 10:32-34)"

Again, simply amazing.  Look at what she seems to be saying here...Basically, as long as I am here, there will continue to be JWs LYING and slandering.  Because if they don't get their way, and get to boss everyone else around, then they will lie about you.

I'm sorry, but does my being where they don't want me to be, entitle them to go against the commandments of Scripture?  Did Jehovah say that lying is okay, if someone is where you don't want them to be?  Are they now exempt from being HONEST?

And her assertion is ridiculous, that they could "answer questions in peace" , if the non-Witnesses would just leave.  Good grief!  They can "answer questions in peace" now!  They just can't get away with LYING.  Nobody bothers them when they answer questions.  Problem is...half the time, they DON'T answer the question.  Legitimate questions get rejected, or marked as "Spam".  I know...I get them sent to me, because the JW expert couldn't answer it.

Quit complaining about others, until you can act like Christians yourselves.  And please stop making the same FALSE statement over and over again, that this is a forum FOR Jehovah's Witnesses, when it is NOT.  There are many religious forums on Allexperts, with various beliefs represented within one forum...its not just this one.  But JWs do seem to complain the most about it.  Must be hiding something.

Bottom line...They want to be able to "answer" questions any way they want, hide whatever facts they wish, leave out any information they don't want to share.  And if they can't, well then, be prepared to be lied about and slandered.  And by the way, its the fault of the ones being slandered...not the JWs doing it.  That's the mindset.

She writes..."But they refuse to go there, they insist on continuing to be dishonest by their very presence, continuously causing problems.  It confuses people who come to this site looking for answers from REAL JW's"

This is completely false.  We refuse to go there, because we are not merely CRITICS of Jehovah's Witnesses.  We simply are not going to put their spin on everything, and twist the Bible to do it, either.  

Its also false, that WE are the ones causing trouble.  Would Sister T take just 5 minutes to explain, the "trouble", that has been caused here by:

1.  Robert Jones
2.  Ben Erdman
3.  Ken
4.  Pearl
5.  Richard

OR...ANY of the other non JWs here?

She cannot even honestly say that I cause trouble.  No, I am the recipient of more slander, than anyone else here, and I pummel those doing it.  That's my choice...they're just not going to defame me in that manner.  

When people think of "trouble" on this site, I dare say that the names of Rando and DW, come to mind first and foremost.  Funny...I'm not getting anybody writing ME questions, asking me why I am lying and slandering the JWs.  Why is that?  Because anyone with a BRAIN, can see who the liars are.  

But Sister T basically thinks that WE are causing the "trouble"...Yeah, like its really our fault, that her 2 friends here, are exposed and proven liars.  

She writes..."But it is not JW's who sign on as experts on Baptist's forums, or Born Again and other denomination forums sitting in wait to pounce every chance they get."

Really, Sister T?  Former expert Brenda Martin, a JW, was on both this AND the Protestant forum for YEARS, and not one JW ever complained one bit about it.  Now, she has since left both forums, but not ONE JW had a real problem with it.  Even in her profile, she stated she was a "FORMER PROTESTANT for 19 years", and every single JW here was okay with that.

And again, as has been explained before, Allexperts makes the rules in this forum, and they do NOT make the requirements that Sister T keeps complaining about.  Her statements are false.  There are several religious categories, and many of those, have someone who is no longer practicing.  If a JW here wants to join a Baptist forum to give an opposing view, they can...Nobody is stopping them, and I would support their right to do so.  And if Baptists started LYING about them (and they wouldn't), then I would rebuke the Baptist for lying.

Its just that simple.  So, where's that standard of honesty that you wrote about, Sister T?  With all due respect....

Let's just set this straight, once again.  This is ALLEXPERTS, not, not, not, and not  If they do not like the rules that ALLEXPERTS has made, then they can leave if they want to.  But they are NOT the boss of anyone else...period!  There are readers who APPRECIATE the input from the non-Witnesses here, and most of them acknowledge that WE give the most fair and balanced answers, and they also agree that WE are not the ones doing the outright lying.  

Liars are who shouldn't be here, and I'll prove it, by Allexperts' own rules and regulations.  So, let's just put this to rest once and for all.  Every comment that follows in bold print, are from the rules of Allexperts themselves.

The qualifications for being an "Expert" on Allexperts, are:

What's expected of AllExperts volunteers?•You must be able to type grammatically correct English.

(That eliminates several of the JWs, right there)

•You must have an above-average knowledge of the subject, although you certainly don't need to know the answers to all questions.

(All the non-Witnesses in this forum, meet this qualification...ALL of them!)

•You must be polite to all questioners.

(Does this one even NEED comment?  Bye, DW and Rando....I believe this shows that YOU 2 should not be here.  You're breaking the rules.)

•You must respond to all questions within 2-3 days, except when you go on vacation. You can take yourself offline during that time.

The above, are the 4 requirements, for being an Expert in a given category.

Wait!  Where does it say that you have to be a CURRENT and NOW-PRACTICING member of the religion that you are volunteering to answer questions about??

That must just be the JW "rule".  But this isn't their site, so that "rule" is of no effect here.  If they want to start their own, and make that rule, then nobody's stopping them.

Let's read on.....

But here at we take all the mystery out of it. If you can SPECIFICALLY describe the kinds of questions you can answer, and send in an application without typos, showing you know how to give a professional presentation, you're almost certain to be accepted!

Still no requirement to be a practicing member...Hmmm.

What If I can't find the category of my expertise?

Have you used the Search option at the top of this page? You can also navigate down through the index on the main page until you find the category that matches your interest.

So, you have to have a category of INTEREST!  Because of my JW childhood, and my current JW family, I have great interest in proclaiming the Gospel to JWs, and helping Christians be equipped to speak to them about Christ.  So, we fit this requirement, as well.

Our experts are all volunteers, people with knowledge in their area of expertise who are willing to share their knowledge with others.

Again, the requirement is KNOWLEDGE...not current membership.  And not "spinning" everything in a positive light, towards the Watchtower.

How Do I Choose An Expert?

When you reach the list of Experts in that category, check the specialisms they offer and what details the experts ask for;

Ah, here it is...The questioner is supposed to have a CHOICE, based on the Expert's profile.  If they want a WITNESS perspective, then they can ASK A WITNESS.  If they want an alternate perspective, then they can CHOOSE one of us.  JW experts are the ONLY ones in this forum, who want to DENY the readers a choice, and CONTROL what is being said.  There is not one non-JW here, who thinks that JWs should not be represented in this forum.

This is another reason Sister T's comments are completely false...Nobody is keeping them from answering questions sent to them.  The only thing that prompts DW and Rando to reject and mark legitimate questions as "Spam", is their OWN incompetence and dishonesty.  It is certainly nothing that WE are doing, to keep them from answering. They simply are not competent or honest. And that is their OWN fault. It is not us, who keeps making them hit the "Spam" button, reject questions, blaspheme the risen Christ, or just babble on and on about nothing remotely related to the question.

This next one is interesting....

What if I am dissatisfied with an answer?

With thousands of volunteers, occasionally one or two will not perform up to par. If you're dissatisfied with the results you received, take the ultimate revenge--rate the volunteer! Your feedback will be used to help guide others away from that volunteer. Volunteers with consistently poor ratings are dropped from our service. If you still have an unanswered question, you should ask another volunteer.

The funny thing is, not ONE of the 3 complainers, ACCEPTS RATINGS.  Wonder why that is?  I accept them.  Some of the non-Witnesses accept them.  The most respectful JW here, accepts them.  Why do the ones with the loudest mouths, not take ratings?  Simple...Because they give the worst answers, that's why.

Notice it says that, if you're not satisfied or if your question is UNANSWERED, you should ASK ANOTHER VOLUNTEER?  I have had countless questions, from UNSATISFIED questioners who went to Rando or DW, and who had to send their question to me, because they couldn't give a decent answer.

"To whom does my question really go?

We guarantee that your question goes directly to the person you ask it of. There's no bureaucracy that screens questions in this process. All we do is facilitate a direct one-on-one exchange, which is the way it should be!

Now, I realize you all WISH there WAS a bureaucracy that screens questions.  But there isn't...and that's coming from Allexperts themselves.

But notice again, it says...All we do is facilitate a direct one-on-one exchange, which is the way it should be!

Let me just put this in simple, layman's terms, and not be too harsh....When a person comes to me, you, or any other Expert of THEIR choosing, that is a one-on-one exchange.  

Simply put...When someone wants to ask me a question, that is NONE of your business.

Read the descriptions next to the names, and when you've found the volunteer you believe is best qualified to answer your question, click on the Ask a Question link in the 3rd column beside him/her. This will take you to a form where you can type in and submit your question.

Again, the reader has a CHOICE to ask the Expert that THEY feel is best qualified.  And the 3 complaining JWs here, would DENY the reader that choice.  And they would not, unless there was information they do not want the questioner to know.

Now, every one of the above comments in bold print, are from the Allexpert's Terms and Rules/Requirements.  

However, in those rules, I saw NOWHERE that it is acceptable to slander other experts, lie about them, or use your profile deceitfully, by sending questions to YOURSELF while pretending to be someone else.  

So, who are the real rule-breakers here?  If JWs don't like the fact that this is not their site, and they don't make the rules and have no subordinates on here, then they are free to leave.  Otherwise, they are subject to the same rules as anyone else is.

Now, quit excusing the people who are the REAL trouble-makers, and who ARE breaking not just Allexpert's rules, but God's, by blaming those of us who are not doing ANYTHING dishonest.  It is really amazing that she even can write the word "dishonest" in regard to us, while continuing to ignore things she KNOWS are lies, coming from fellow JWs.  

That isn't very Christian.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.