Jehovah`s Witness/Christmas

Welcome back.

Why the debate over Christmas. Is it really such a big deal. One side say's Yes one side say's No.

Your thought's

Hi thanks for writing

Yes it's a big deal. It's false worship plain and simple.

Satan has once again blinded the mind's of people to think it's O.K to have pagan false God's and custom's all around their homes and attribute it to Jesus.

It's unthinkable to anyone who has any measure of spirituality to even contemplate having anything to do with Christmas. It's not even an argument. Christendom has entirely no level of spirituality that's why they argue the point. Really though what's the point in arguing a spiritual argument with people that have no spirituality. It's a pointless exercise and not worth the time.

If someone commented to you that they'd like to use a dragon's heart as a potion to cure cancer, would you argue with them about how hard it would be to find and slay a dragon or would you tell them a dragon is a mythical creature??

Similarly if someone say's to you that a fat geezer with entirely no fashion sense ,breaking into everyone's house to drop off present's and fuel his mince pie addiction remind's them of Jesus, do you argue with them why it doesn't or do you just say "Yeah whatever you say pal" and walk away shaking your head in disbelief??

Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus the idea's ridiculous and full of filth and blasphemy.

Rev 18

"18 After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority;+ and the earth was lighted up from his glory.+ 2 And he cried out with a strong voice,+ saying: “She has fallen! Babylon* the Great has fallen,+ and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation*+ and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird!+ 3 For because of the wine of the anger of her fornication* all the nations have fallen [victim],+ and the kings of the earth committed fornication+ with her, and the traveling merchants+ of the earth became rich due to the power of her shameless luxury.”+
4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people,+ if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins,+ and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven,+ and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.+ 6 Render to her even as she herself rendered,+ and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did;+ in the cup+ in which she put a mixture put twice+ as much of the mixture for her.+ 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning.+ For in her heart she keeps saying, ‘I sit a queen,+ and I am no widow,+ and I shall never see mourning.’+ 8 That is why in one day her plagues+ will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire,+ because Jehovah* God, who judged her, is strong.+
9 “And the kings+ of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her,+ when they look at the smoke+ from the burning of her, 10 while they stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say,+ ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city,+ Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’+
11 “Also, the traveling merchants+ of the earth are weeping and mourning over her,+ because there is no one to buy their full stock anymore, 12 a full stock+ of gold and silver and precious stone and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet; and everything in scented wood* and every sort of ivory object and every sort of object out of most precious wood and of copper and of iron and of marble;+ 13 also cinnamon and Indian spice* and incense and perfumed oil and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and horses and coaches and slaves* and human souls.*+ 14 Yes, the fine fruit that your soul desired*+ has departed from you, and all the dainty things and the gorgeous things have perished from you, and never again will people find them."

Take care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.