Jehovah`s Witness/Nimrod Tree or Christmas Tree, which?

Hello again Brother Rando,

I'm writing you back about the question I sent to you about the Nimrod Tree. It's kinda funny that you've been accused of the one sending the question to yourself. Lol!!

Anyway, reason I wrote back is the laughable justification of associating the Nimrod Tree with Jesus Christ.

For example, Derrick Holland said the following in response to this question of mine:

"And will any of the Baptist/Born Again/Pentecostal/Lutheran/Catholic Christians have the guts to call it Nimrod Tree?"

What a dumb question!  If anyone was using the tree for that pagan purpose, then that is what it would be.  If a person uses a tree for something else, then it is not a "Nimrod Tree".  Evidently this character doesn't understand that an object can be MANY things, depending on what you do with it.  

For example....A Baseball bat.

If I use it to play a game of baseball, its a vital and necessary tool for the game I'm playing.

If I beat someone to death with it, its a murder weapon.

If a ball player signs his autograph on it and hands it to me, its a souvenir.

If I'm freezing to death, its firewood.

The same with a tree....

If I cut it down and carve it into an idol and worship it, then its a false god.

If I climb up in it, its a vantage point.

If I make a tree house in it, its a fun day.

If I cut it up and shape it into a 2X4, its building material.

If I chop it down and split it, its winter heat.

If I cut it down and bring it into my house, its decoration.  And depending on HOW its decorated, and for what purpose, it can be either good or bad."

So clearly, he understood what we're talking about. It's NOT the tree itself but the UTILIZATION of the tree. That is, the PURPOSE of the tree.

In this CASE - the TREE was USED in CONNECTION with the CELEBRATION of Jesus Christ's birthday. That is, Christmas. Hence Christmas Tree.

So when one puts a tree in the house and decorates it with "stuff" many calls is Christmas tree.

But going further, D. Holland made it somehow convoluted by saying something absurd.

He said:

It has apparently never occurred to these people, that a tree is not evil in and of itself, nor is decorating it, nor is ANY specific day, regardless of what some pagans may or may not have done on that day.  This notion that decorating a tree is sinful because pagans did it, is ridiculous!  Pagans did A LOT of things that JWs have no problem doing today.  They seem to forget that a tree was a legitimate creation by God, and there is nothing wrong with admiring it, or enjoying it as a decoration.  Nor is a day automatically cursed, because pagans did something bad on that day.  

Now, who's saying that a tree is "evil"?

I did not! I believe no one except him! Right?

So why did he say then that - a tree is "evil"?

Well, I guess he's trying to paint JWs as people who see trees as "evil" objects and get us on the defense or that we're clueless.

But that's not going to happen since there's no truth to it.

But just to reiterate, we're not talking about trees being "evil" here or that decorating a tree is "evil". No, we're NOT. But what we're talking about is the USE of it IN CONNECTION with Jesus Christ our saviour!

Thus the question:

What does the Christmas Tree have to with Jesus Christ?

The answer is NONE as noted by the historian Professor Hislop, where he said:

...the Christmas-tree is Nimrod redivivus—the slain god come to life again.”— from The Two Babylons, pages 97, 98."

A fact that is confirmed by historical records - that it was adopted by Christendom for the sake of keeping long rooted customs and traditions.

Here's what Encyclopædia of Religion and Ethics states:

“Most of the Christmas customs now prevailing . . . are not genuine Christian customs, but heathen customs which have been absorbed or tolerated by the Church. . . . The Saturnalia in Rome provided the model for most of the merry customs of the Christmas time. This old Roman feast was celebrated on 17-24 December.”

A fact that was known both in England and in the United States that it was forbidden to celebrate it.

As one U.S. Catholic report stated:

“Because Christians in the U.S. . . . associated Christmas with pagan customs, they didn’t celebrate Christmas in a big way until the mid-19th century.”

Your past posts also shed considerable light to the celebration of Christmas. That it is indeed a pagan celebration masquerading as "Christian celebration".

here they are as you've posted:

But I think Derrick Holland knows all of these very very well but can't make himself to admit it.

So what does he do?

Justify the lie so as NOT to be condemned by the very act he accused  others of doing.

Anything to add?

BTW - did you notice he never answered the question directly but instead used you as a round around?

Here's what he said:

"After all what does this pagan tree have to with Jesus Christ who hate lies?"

>>"But if Rando really believes that Jesus Christ "hates lies", then....Why does he lie?  Isn't that the question of the day?"

No, the question of the day is:

Is it Nimrod Tree or Christmas Tree, which?

Thank you Brother Rando.

Thank you for letting the readers know that you wrote me.  Just like Satan constantly accused "our brothers" in Heaven, that taunting continues here on earth for a little while longer.

2014 marks 100 years that Satan has been hurled out of heaven (Rev 12:7-9) and began waging War here on earth with those who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness concerning Jesus. (Rev 12:17)

Satan is the god of this system of things and he has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Nimrod's tree has Nothing to do with Jesus, it's Satan who has caught the "unfaithful" alive.  This world is dissolving and so is it's desire.  Satan's Holy Days as Christmas, Easter, and Halloween are coming to their end.  Soon to be outlawed.  This is good news for the Great Crowd for they must refuse getting stained from Satan's Propaganda, matter of fact, those who continue Demon Worship are not allowed to keep standing before the Son of Man.

"And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Rev 7:14)

"But if Rando really believes that Jesus Christ "hates lies", then....Why does he lie?  Isn't that the question of the day?"  Satan accused Jehovah of lying, then lied to Eve by telling her that she would never die.  The hand of the Destroyer is fast approaching and there is no where for him to hide.  He can worship and partake of the TREE all he wants, but he has been ushered out of our Interior Rooms.  Left outside to dissolve in the manner like Adam and Eve going back to the dust.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....