Jehovah`s Witness/Pray for Them & (Rando)

Well we must all think alike as we read Rando's answers lol.
I was thinking the same thing about Rando.
He must have a split personality.
Ahh bless him

Hello A.P., and thank you for writing.

Yes, I dare say that most readers have him figured out.  He is about the only one that doesn't realize it.  I could give example after example, of where he writes to himself, and pretends to be talking to someone else.  The latest one from him about the "Nimrod Tree", was either himself writing, or if it wasn't him, I have a very good idea who it was.  Some people can't figure out that we do not worship Christmas trees, OR crosses.  They live in their own little world, spread their falsehoods about everyone else, and then wonder why people call them a "cult".  Whether he wrote the article about the "Nimrod Tree" to himself or not, that doesn't change the fact in the least, that he does write to himself over 90% of the questions he gets.  

You said..."He must have a split personality."

That would be the best case scenario.  After observing his actions for years...His unrepentant lies, his slandering, his complete inability to do anything but babble about nothing when asked a question, his hate-filled posts, his attempts to play different roles in writing to himself (Southern Baptist, born again Christian, Tea Party member, etc), have all led me to believe he has a problem with demonic influences.  Just watch and observe.  A real Christian would not spread lies to start with.  Or if they did, they would be conscience stricken and repent, and post a public apology.  Rando lies, and when he is done, he lies some more.

You are exactly correct...Let's pray for him, that he will turn to Jesus Christ before its too late, as time is running out for him.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.