Jehovah`s Witness/Rando Continues To Embarrass...Even Other JWs

I sent the following question to Rando several days ago, regarding his continued lying, and his embarrassment to many of his own people.  Interestingly, Rando delayed answering the question for 3 days, and finally decided that he COULDN'T answer it.

Think about it....Rando is exposed for lying and twisting, several of his own fellow JWs are embarrassed by it, yet he has nothing to say.  Just continues to lie, lie, lie....

Not the mark of a true Christian.

Why couldn't Rando respond to the following question below?  Because there is no way he can justify his continued lying.  I notice he has once again, published a lie regarding Easter, where he attributes to me, a comment in an article that I already said I didn't fully agree with, and tries to LIE and tell everyone that I made the statement.  He has already been exposed on that one numerous times, but he is so desperate because he cannot actually find ANY lies from me, that he has to LIE himself and fabricate one. And then keep repeating it, long after he has already been exposed as having fabricated it.

Desperate "man", that Rando.

Rando, you are being publicly called out to explain yourself, and your continued Satanic methods of lying and twisting.  The question you could not answer, despite taking 3 days to try and figure out what to say in response, and ultimately rejecting it because you couldn't defend your actions, is posted in the answer section below.

Tell your fellow JW readers, who hold their breath and cringe whenever you post something, why you continue to be such an outright liar, and embarrassment to a religion that calls itself "THE TRUTH" ?

The following question was sent to Rando, and after several days of trying to figure out what to do with it and hoping to keep it out of the public, Rando finally sends back a rejection "THE EXPERT CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION"  

Hello! The expert can't answer your question.

Your Question was:

Good afternoon, Rando. I hope you have had a good Christm.., er, I mean, day.

I wanted to ask you why you continue to be such a poor example of a Christian, by continuing to lie and speak falsehoods? It seems if you love your religion, you would quit being such an embarrassment to it.

Several things have been written here lately, which should show you that even many of your own fellow JWs, are tired of your conduct. I can think of at least 3 within just the last month, who think you are way out of line. One, another expert here, did everything he could to not come right out and say it, but it was there. Others have addressed you, as well. It seems a true Christian should not have to be told to "tell the truth"...that should just come natural.

But especially troubling, are the comments made just in the past couple of days, by one of your fellow Witnesses.....

"Hi Derrick first I want to say I fully agree with you about the person that calls himself Bro. Rando it seems he is need of some sort of help. I know some JWS here think he is OK but I am sure other JWS here would see him as an embarrassment. He is not a good example of Christian conduct and he should not be on a public forum representing us."

And to illustrate this person is not one of my supporters, it should be stated that he wrote at length, where he disagrees with me about the Christmas tree. In fact, he even agrees with you on that one. But he still was honest enough to admit....

"Regardless of what Bro. Rando says and does he does have a valid point in that Christmas is a lie. It is such a shame his unchristian conduct here overshadows the sometimes truths he shares."

Rando, why is it that a guy who completely agrees with you on the topic itself, has to admit that you are an embarrassment, and your conduct is "unchristian"?

I dare say for every one that writes comments like these, there are many more JWs who wish like everything that you would stop embarrassing this religion, and doing more harm than good.

See Rando, its not just me saying it...Its many of your own brethren, too.

BTW, I am pretty certain that Jehovah God hates your lying, much more than he does a tree decorated in a home. And I think I can prove that Scripturally. Why do you continue to do what Jehovah detests?

"Following is the reason:

No Thank You

Expert: Brother Rando"

What imcompetence!  Now Rando, go write yourself again as "beloved Rando", and tell yourself what a great job you are doing.

Because HONEST Jehovah's Witnesses are embarrassed by you, and the God you CLAIM to serve, is quite displeased with your continued disobedience to Him, as well.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.