Jehovah`s Witness/1914 /Generation

Question
Hello Bro Grunbaum,hope your doing good today. I just got back from field service and return calls just awhile go. But to my quetion,Ive been wonderig a little bit more about the explanation of the anointed over lap as explained by our Faithful and Discreet Slave. perhaps you can help me get a better understanding of it better,cause so many fellow other JWs seem to be not too sure about it for some reason. So my questions are,1.I understand the 1914 Anointed group who saw the sign in 1914 would make up the older Anointed Ones who overlap the post-1914 other Anointed group(younger ones), so my question is,What determines if an Anointed Brother is from the 1914 group or post-1914 Anointed younger group? 2.To be part of that older 1914 group,did one need to be baptized before 1914  or just born some where  from 1914 and before? Or could they have been born in say 1914 and later baptized before 1935? 3.What was the cut off  year when one of our brothers could  be of the 1914 Anointed group,was it 1931 or 1935? Ive been trying to do some good research on this so that I have better understanding for myself. I thought may the right person to ask since I understand you reside from brooklyn Bethel(World Headquarters) if Im correct brother? If so, what a grand privilage and what a blessing you have from Jehovah having you there among such a spiritual envirioment! One Day if time permitts me to visit Bethel,with Jehovahs will, I would love that,or just go to the last Annual Meeting this one last year. Anyways Brother Grunbaum I appretiate all the info you can give on this subject and more if possible,as I am constantly always tring and willing to learn more.Also please correct me in my understanding if you do find any error,its always apprecitated. Thank you for your time to explain all this. Agape!

Answer
Hello Brother Steve and welcome much brotherly love to you.

All of those brothers make up what the Watchtower calls the 24 elder group

And in response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes,+ who are they and where did they come from?” 14 So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation,+ and they have washed their robes and made them white+ in the blood+ of the Lamb.

So these ones revealed in 1935 the great crowd so that is the cut off date,so from Pentecost to 1935 is the dates.

Brother  Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum