Jehovah`s Witness/The 40 year Pattern

Question
I'm the one who asked you awhile back that since the brothers who walked the steps of the Watchtower are in heaven now could they somehow communicate how the 40 year pattern is from 1975

I know you refused to answer and that made me even more curious ,so I did more research and I'm correct the Watchtower said

And in response one of the elders+ said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes,+ who are they and where did they come from?” 14 So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation,+ and they have washed their robes and made them white+ in the blood+ of the Lamb.

What, then, can we deduce from the fact that one of the 24 elders identifies the great crowd to John? It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today

Care to comment now?

Answer
Hello Brother Stewart agape' and much brotherly love to you.

Yes the Watchtower said that, but is 1914,1919,1935,1975 divine truths ,these are dates that we came up with and there is no scripture that has these dates and remember the 24 elders group had to be resurrected after 1914 and 1935 the reason we know this is because the great crowd was identified in 1935 and it had to come from these brothers who make up the 24 elder
group.

Now as to the  24 elders group being behind this 2015 why not,they revealed all the other dates but it depend on how much they are permitted to reveal they cant just reveal things unless they have the authority to do so from God Jehovah.

Brother  Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum