Jehovah`s Witness/Benyamin Grünbaum

Question
QUESTION: I see you are again sending grunbalm greetings ,why? a week ago and again today I read the same thing.

Sal

ANSWER: Hello Sal,

I don't recall writing to Bro. Grunbaum a week ago, I wrote to him yesterday that is true.  And as I stated in my earlier response to you today, we are related in the Faith.  I know that it's hard for people who are NOT real Jehovah's Witnesses to understand the love we have among ourselves.

“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.”  John 13:35.

"Really, then, as long as we have time favorable for it, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to [us] in the faith." Gal. 6:10

We are an international brotherhood, so I sent my brother a greeting, along with mentioning a few other brothers as well.  

Millions of Jehovah’s Witnesses sincerely try to live in harmony with God’s instructions and ways. Their hope of eternal life is anchored in God’s new world. By conducting their daily lives in obedience to God’s laws, they show him their willingness to submit to his way of ruling both now and in the new world. Everywhere, regardless of their nationality or race, they obey the same standards...those set out by God in his Word. That is why they are a true international brotherhood, a new world society of God’s making.  Isaiah 54:13; Matthew 22:37, 38; John 15:9, 14.

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not take the credit for their being a unique global brotherhood. They know that this is the result of God’s powerful spirit working on people who submit to his laws. (Acts 5:29, 32; Galatians 5:22, 23) It is God’s doing. As Jesus said, “the things impossible with men are possible with God.” (Luke 18:27) So the God who made possible the enduring universe is the one who also makes possible the enduring new world society.

Thus, Jehovah’s way of ruling in the new world can already be seen in what he is producing in the foundation for the new world that is now being formed. And what he has done with his Witnesses is, in a sense, a modern miracle. Why? Because he has built Jehovah’s Witnesses into a true worldwide brotherhood, one that can never be broken by divisive national, racial, or religious interests. While the Witnesses number into the millions and live in over 200 lands, they are bound together as one in an unbreakable bond. This worldwide brotherhood, unique in all history, is indeed a modern miracle...God’s doing.  Isaiah 43:10, 11, 21; Acts 10:34, 35; Galatians 3:28.

How can it be further determined who the people are that God is using as the foundation for his new world? Well, who fulfill Jesus’ words at John 13:34, 35? He stated: “I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.” Jehovah’s Witnesses believe Jesus’ words and act on them. As God’s Word instructs, they “have intense love for one another.” (1 Peter 4:8) In addition, they “clothe [themselves] with love, for it is a perfect bond of union.” (Col 3:14) So brotherly love is the “glue” that holds them together worldwide.

Also, 1 John 3:10-12 says: “The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Everyone who does not carry on righteousness does not originate with God, neither does he who does not love his brother. For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should have love for one another; not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother.” Thus, God’s people are a nonviolent, global brotherhood.

Sister T

QUESTION: You dont recall? """"""

Expert: Benyamin Grünbaum - 1/29/2013

Question
Hi Bro Grunbaum,

Thanks Sister T

This was what I was talking about and then you go right back again today,you keep saying things about me as if you know what went on between him and me I never asked you about it before but you keep saying it.

You just ignore the facts he's a devil you just dont want to admit it but you know its true.You try to pretend you dont contact him when you know that was why I contacted you to warn you then what you do,you go right back to him again.You know you asked him a question a week ago ,why lie and say you dont recall.

SAL

Answer
Hello again Sal,

When a person says they don't recall it doesn't mean they are lying, I did not lie.  If I don't remember, then I don't remember.  And that's because I was correct it was not a week ago, we are well into the second week of February and when I asked Bro. Grunbaum a question it was 1/29, that is not a week ago...it's much longer and is why I didn't remember.  Just for the record, I have a bad memory....  

Then you said something about you said something before, yes, you did, months ago and then again a day ago, twice....and?  I really don't understand why you are getting upset with me for asking him a question, what does that have to do with you?  I may want to ask him or another JW a question in the future....so brace up....

Then you say I pretend that I don't contact him?  What are you talking about?  When and how have I ever pretended that?  If I want to ask him a question then I just ask it...what's to pretend?  

Something doesn't sound right about what you just said....like your my dad or something more....I don't know but this is getting a bit weird....

As I said before, I understood loud and clear your feelings about my brother, you don't hide your hatred of him, and I said it's well noted...But that has nothing to do with me...

Have a good day Sal,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T