Jehovah`s Witness/Benyamin Grünbaum

I'm one of your readers and it shocked me to read how this man is a narasisstic person and for you to go to him is shocking.Up until I read this I enjoyed your answers ,I just wonder why you support this type man? From what I read he is a devil and a false prophet.You should be ashamed of yourself.

Thank you Bethany for writing, and I appreciate you being one of my readers.  Have you learned anything from the things I've written regarding Bible truths?  

Do you think it warrants delving in further on your own and studying the Bible, do you look up the scriptures I cited?

Also you can visit, I go to our website so much, it's really amazing and a world of information too with Bible scriptures to back it up, many unanswered questions can be answered on there as well.  Or why not start a Bible study, learning truths about God brings happiness and joy and when you apply those truths in your life, we can have everlasting life in view!!  What a grand privilege our creator has given us.

I'm really sorry you feel the way you do, and I can't do anything about how you or anyone else feels.  You said from what you READ he is a devil and a false prophet, ok, what you read from who?  The ones who hate him?  Or do you mean his Bible answers are not according to scripture?

All I can do is say that I have not seen Bro Grunbaum speak any untruths from the Bible, and that's what is most important, because having accurate knowledge is what we need to attain in order to be able to serve God acceptably, and I have not seen any untruths from Bro. Grunbaum like I have from the ones who complain and make medical diagnosis about people they've never even met.    

You know taking in knowledge of Jehovah is what is important, it means your life.  Please know that Bro. Grunbaum, even though some may take him as rude, what I see is a man who is very direct and doesn't water down anything. I've been called rude also by the very same ones....because I am direct as well.   

The problem is none of the so called experts who are not really JW's along with their followers can ever win against him because he disproves their untruths every single time by the Bible, and calls it straight out.  As I explained to one person not too long ago, the reason why they can't ever win is because it's not our teachings, but Jehovah's, it's the Bible's teachings, and you can't win against God, ever.  That's where the confidence lies in the Bible itself.

So since they can't get him by the Scriptures, they want to try and make it seem like he's a devil etc.  As I said I have not seen him teach anything that wasn't Bible truths...and one cannot be a Narcissist and be humble enough for Jehovah to give them that kind of Bible understanding, it doesn't match according to how Jehovah views people.  See Narcissist think only of themselves...if he was such, he would not be on here answering questions to help people know the truth instead of lies, he wouldn't care if they were lies or not....if he was a Narcissist he would not go in the field Ministry in the snow rain and sleet, he would not care if others learned the truth or not.  If he was a Narcissist he would not give up his life to be an evangelist.  You can't be materialistic either.  What mansion does he live in?  Can anyone prove he lives in a mansion of some sorts.

If he was a Narcissist, why would he offer to buy a person a car, why would he buy someone a computer?  Why would he offer to help them get to the meetings?  He offered to fly out to another state in order to offer help to someone if they wanted to learn the truth and get to the meetings. It's all on this site, you can read it for yourself. Do you think a person who is materialistic, that thinks only of themselves would go so far as to help a complete stranger out like that?  Well he did those things, and the very person, Sal, who is sending hate mail is the one who was offered help from Bro. Grunbaum, Yes Sal!!  But you know what?  Sal chose to do his own thing, and so Bro. Grunbaum withdrew the offer, but then he even gave him a second chance, but Sal kept messing up the agreement, and Sal is angry and has been angry ever since and is out for blood!! And enlists the help of the 12-year-obsessed-with-JW's opposer!!

Also, what you are not seeing is some people don't come on here to ask a question, they come on here to start trouble, he still replies to know the Bible warns about not even answering foolish questions, but for his readers, he still answers anyway, because he says he wants to answer for the readers, I've seen him say that many, many times, is that thinking of only himself?  If he was a Narcissist, there is no way he would think of anyone other than himself, period.  And although knowing this person isn't really interested in the answer to begin with and wants to start trouble, he sometimes answers them anyway.  

People send 'questions' to us to cast doubts to the readers on here.  And he calls them out!  One person sent him something bragging about how he was able to shipwreck a few people's faith and wanted to do the same with Bro. Grunbaum...did anyone get upset about that?  Why would a person want to do a horrible thing like that?  One message he got was a threat to him personally saying they were going to come after him on a specific date because he seemed to be the strongest one on here.  Do you see a pattern?  Did anyone say anything about that?  No that's ok with long as you threaten someone's life in a nice way it's fine, is that what everyone thinks?  As long as you tell untruths about the Bible but say it in a nice way it's just fine?  Is that how you really feel?  Then I must say shame on any who do!!

See Jehovah isn't going to give a person that only cares about themselves any Bible understanding, just like we see the very ones who say those things do not have Bible understanding accurately.  Satan is like that.  And the attitude of this world that he's ruling is like that.

He's confident in Jehovah, he relates Bible scriptures with accuracy, he doesn't make up his own religion and tell people to follow him, he didn't make up a website and tell people to go to that instead of like some of these so called experts are trying to get a following after themselves, I don't see him doing any of that.  I see him going to the Bible and pointing to the scriptures....

Let's look at some symptoms of this disorder that is by the way diagnosed by a doctor, not some hater/opposer on the other side of a computer screen:

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include[1]:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
   Taking advantage of others to reach own goals
   Exaggerating own importance, achievements, and talents
   Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
   Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
   Becoming jealous easily
   Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
   Being obsessed with self
   Pursuing mainly selfish goals
   Trouble keeping healthy relationships
   Becoming easily hurt and rejected
   Setting goals that are unrealistic
   Wanting "the best" of everything
   Appearing unemotional

I know a lot of people who have more than a few of these traits and they do not have this disorder.  But again, there is no way he could even be a JW if he displayed all of these traits that he is accused of, he couldn't handle it.  Do you realize how Satan works?  Most people don't, but I do, and I see him at work right now with this whole issue...

I'm sorry but it doesn't add up and I don't go by what haters/opposers say...that's just not in me to do.  

The way you can tell if a person is really a JW is what they teach on here, not how they say it.  I have not seen him teach any of the false teachings that the other experts on here who are not JW's have been doing...

Tell me this, if you had to trust someone to give you a correct answer in order for you to save your life, would you rather it be a smooth talking person who tells untruths and waters it down, or would you want it be someone who will tell you the truth straight out...period!  Well this is your life!!

Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 2 Cor. 11:14.

Jesus showed that a Christian must be prepared to accept persecution, contempt, or even death, since he is no part of the world. (John 15:18-20) Our Christian standards set us apart, so the world may ‘speak abusively of us.’ (1 Peter 4:4) This could happen at school, at our place of work, or even within the family. (Luke 9:23) Nevertheless, we are willing to endure the world’s contempt because we no longer live for ourselves. Jesus said: “Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens.” (Matthew 5:11, 12) Indeed, having God’s favor is what matters.

If your problem with him is because you feel he's rude to people then go to him and address him about it.  

Have a good day,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)