Jehovah`s Witness/Benyamin Grünbaum not a Narcissist ???

I read your defence of this guy and looked at the points myself and did research on him,your post

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach own goals
Exaggerating own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
Being obsessed with self
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
Setting goals that are unrealistic
Wanting "the best" of everything
Appearing unemotional

Well I think you proved it yourself without knowing it.

Your prophet speaks

I drive a 2012 Cadillac Escalade
First off dont tell me what I said
you are very sharp and would make a good bible student
Its sad to see how millions are so badly mislead
Obviously there is nothing I say will change your mind since its made up
These so-called born again Christians are nothing more than a theatrical trick
would rather be crazy and brainwashed than in the end become nothing but manure or other translations say dung which is animal feces.
I appreciate your curiosity as to my background but I prefer not to get into that
you demonstrate just how stupid you are

What is said of the prophet

Oct 18, 2007
Jace, a couple of days ago you mentioned the stanley theater. Daniel Selinski was directly involved with this purchase!!

Jacksonville, FL

Jace wrote:
<quoted text>
where can i get info on this guy??
Daniel Selinski is a well known witness who sits in his office in new york!! I would like to know what OMERTA thought about him.

Oct 18, 2007
He is a big shot from new york, he is well known!!

Is this true he is a big wigg in Brooklyn,i ask you because I read you have had personal contact with him,

He like a devil Hide who he really is ,his name is not what you think Sister T,TAKE OFF THE BLINDERS HE'S A DEVIL

Look Winston, nice name by the way...

Why is everyone coming to me about someone else!  If you already know that it won't change my mind then don't say anything else to me about it, why write me if you know this already  I could say something here but I won't...

It's all tactic, attack the character when you can't win against the message from the Scriptures. It's also a tactic to try to bring divisions among us as a people, as a brotherhood, you will never break our brotherhood because it's instituted by Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ!  Get over it, please!  

I take back what I said about the mansion thing, so what if he was/is living in one.  It's not off your money or ours, JW's don't get paid for their work in order to live in mansions anyway.  Sitting in a big office in NY means what?  NOTHING...I could say something here too but I won't...

Are you serious?  really?  This is almost laughable if it wasn't so pitiful!  No I'm sorry your little quotes don't prove I said if you feel he is rude then go to him about it, not me.  If you took those remarks to a REAL doctor and said look doctor this guy is a Narcissist look at what he typed behind a computer screen, he even drives last years car, blah, blah, blah, waaa waaah waaahh.

The doctor would say: how does he act around other people and what are his relationships with others like? Have you been with him on a regular basis?  Well you know I would have to see him personally in order to make that diagnosis.  Has a doctor made this diagnosis?  And your answer would have to be, well NO.... and then after an intense awkward long stare, you'd probably be told to leave his office, or recline on the couch.

So you just conveniently left out the things that beg to differ right?  Those things that disprove your diagnosis Sir Winston...right?  Motives...that's all I see is evil motives! Either by trying to get fellow JW's to go against each other or to try to wreck his/our faith.

I don't want to hear about I say you are a Narcissist and how about I say you are a DEVIL!

I already know about his name...what is your problem? You take off YOUR blinders Winston...take them off and smash them for goodness sake...

You know it's a show called Judge Judy, it's a court show in the U.S.  And she judges civil court cases, she's very blunt and direct with people. You know she calls people stupid and she calls people idiots for things they say and do, she says people are bad parents and bad kids. She even tells people not to reproduce because they are idiots and shouldn't have kids. She calls people dumb too. She tells people to shut up.  Then she calls herself smart. Have you wrote her yet?

My point is this, if the Bible calls people stupid and you do or say and are doing the things that are stupid then don't get upset when you are labeled as such, or called out.  If you ask a stupid question, and continue to make stupid remarks then what are you?  

Here are some scriptures, go pray and tell God not to call these ones stupid ok?  and leave me be....

Prov. 1:22 "How long will YOU inexperienced ones keep loving inexperience, and [how long] must YOU ridiculers desire for yourselves outright ridicule, and [how long] will YOU stupid ones keep hating knowledge?"

Prov. 1:32 "For the renegading of the inexperienced ones is what will kill them, and the easygoingness of the stupid is what will destroy them."

Prov. 1:35 "Honor is what the wise ones will come to possess, but the stupid ones are exalting dishonor"

Prov. 8:5 "O inexperienced ones, understand shrewdness; and YOU stupid ones, understand heart"

Prov. 10:1 "A wise son is the one that makes a father rejoice, and a stupid son is the grief of his mother"

Prov. 10:18 "Where there is one covering over hatred there are lips of falsehood, and the one bringing forth a bad report is stupid"

Prov. 10:23 "To the stupid one the carrying on of loose conduct is like sport, but wisdom is for the man of discernment"

Prov. 12:23 "A shrewd man is covering knowledge, but the heart of the stupid ones is one that calls out foolishness"

Prov. 13:20 "He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly"

Prov. 14:7 "Go away from in front of the stupid man, for you will certainly not take note of the lips of knowledge."

Prov. 14:8 "The wisdom of the shrewd is to understand his way, but the foolishness of stupid ones is deception"

Prov. 14:24 "The crown of the wise is their riches; the foolishness of the stupid ones is foolishness"

OK Winston my dear, enough for now, I'll save some for the next person who writes me about this same subject...there's tons more, very good advice too...the Bible calls ones wicked and senseless too, I'll save those for the next person....

Everyone who writes me about what someone else is doing, is doing it themselves...this forum isn't for character attacks this isn't write Sister T about every single thing that Bro. Grunbaum says forum, it's a forum about asking Bible questions to Jehovah's Witnesses and why we believe what we believe.  

Why are all these people crying to me instead of going to him, why? must be scared of him or something!

by the way, have a really great day Winston!

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)