Jehovah`s Witness/Benyamin Grunbaum rejected my question

Question
Sir I just asked a question of him and he was real mean and refused to answer my question,here is what happned.

question

Have you seen this video where former presidential candidate said the UN will "curtail our right to practice religion" when I saw that I got scared because I honestly didn't believe the UN would ban religious freedom world wide,I do now,the witnesses have been going around saying this for many decades but when I saw this I knew it will happen.Ron Paul wants the United States to get out of the UN ,he mentioned this in the debates,it could be just like the witnesses the UN is the 8th world power.Would you explain just how the bible predicts this event,I goggle it but too many sites against this teaching ,Could you go over it.I plan to start back my bible studies after viewing this its eerie.

Just got his response

I dont need to watch that I already know the U.N will destroy religion its embedded in scripture and only JWs have been saying it.

I take it you used to study and never progressed to baptism and gradually became disinterested ,you drifted away,you didn't have a anchor ,you were like a a boat with no paddles an anchor or nothing just drifting and before you knew it you were in deep waters,You didn't have an anchor then and you dont have one now,your motivation is a video instead of love for God and Jesus you saw a video now as you said:

"I plan to start back my bible studies after viewing this its eerie"

What you fail to understand is if your motivation is not love for Christ but a video then the Devil can in time gradually remove what motivated you,just like that row boat example.

The Devil cant remove or separate you from God,I dont have the time to waste on you,go to another expert.

Could you go over this after viewing the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ArUoyuDd74

Answer
Ron Paul has interesting views on many topics. I find him colorful, even amusing, and I don't always agree with him. This video must be about 20 years old. I wouldn't let it cause undue concern.

There are many-many religions that point to the UN as a central figure in Bible prophecy. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that they have the inside scoop on this UN business because they do not typically read other literature and they especially do not read or listen to other religious expounding. Listen to any evangelical broadcast and you will soon hear a pastor rail on about the UN and what God has reveled to him about it.

The UN is popular among most evangelical groups as the 8th head or 8th horn. Interestingly, all the present-day interpretations point to our day and our time. Have you ever wondered why prophets, prognosticators, and predictors of events never apply something to 200 years in the future? Oh no! It has to be applied to NOW because of this and that and some other reasoning. Don't you suppose that in the 1400s the same prophecies were being interpreted and aligned with events back then? Same as in the 1700s and 1800s (aka Charles Taze Russell).

Studying the Bible and looking to improve ones life is always a good move. But please don't let a video or current-day interpreters of events be the reason for running to one religion or another.
Robert Jones - a former prophet of 1975

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones