Jehovah`s Witness/Creator

Question
The Watchtower teaches Jehovah's Witnesses that [ "Jehovah only
created ONE THING directly-(Michael the archangel), then Michael
the archangel "created "ALL OTHER THINGS", such as the "heavens",
"the earth", "Adam and Eve", and "All other angels".

My question is "What ever happened to Genesis 1:1- "In the beg-
inning "GOD" created the heavens and the earth."?

Should Genesis 1:1 say- "In the beginning "Michael the archangel"
created the heavens and the earth."?

Answer
SHOULD GENESIS 1:1 SAY- "IN THE BEGINNING "MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL" CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH."?

When we pass a new housing scheme, does the sign say; “Betts Homes” or “ “ built by various joiners, plumbers etc”? Men built the houses, but they were authorised to do so by “Betts” who provided all the needed essentials for the job to be done.

A businessman uses a secretary to write letters for him.’ Yet does the letter say it’s from him or her? When you receive the letter written by a secretary, do you ignore it as not coming from that businessman?

Likewise; Jehovah delegated tremendous power and authority to this Son, assigning him to carry out His creative purposes & giving him all the power to do the task.

"I (Jesus) came to be beside him (Jehovah) as a MASTER WORKER, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time, being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men." (PROVERBS 8;30,31)

Brenda  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin