Jehovah`s Witness/ED AKA PETER THE SERVANT OF RANDO AKA JESUS CHRIST

Question
Hello dear Ben.

I may be wrong about how this guy is called. I think Mr Holland had wrote about an "Ed". I have also sent a letter to Mr Holland about their evil attack against me, that it will be soon replied and you will have the ability to read. As for them, you can check what they said to me in public.

Well these guys
1)claim that Holland, you and others are top demons, while me an inferior one and a once servant(Judas the betrayer of Rando), who run crying to you for help  when the "forces of light" attacked me

2)think they are Jesus Christ(Rando) and his disciples(all his JWs friends and supporters)

I sincerely dont think that if you repeat something it becomes true. Repeating that Holland and you are demons, wont make you demons. Also trying to force the impression that they are on the "good side" - on the side of Jehovah, wont make them to be.
Its just the same press trick that indoctrinates masses. Repeat something till you make it true.

I think its at least a HUGE SIN to play the role of Jesus Christ. Its not bad for Rando to imitate Jesus Christ's words, but he is simply NOT a judge to forgive or codemn sinners. His followers are behaving cowardly and with great fear to him, like he's REALLY Jesus Christ and holds THEIR LIFE ON HIS HANDS! I doubt that if someone disagrees will have the guts to say "Rando I disagree". They fear that Rando has power to send them in Gehenna.

Well, to clear it up. I didnt run to you for help. I actually FIRST tried to send a letter to Mr Rando but he's max out. I had to answer their accusations, thats why I came to you. If they are really on Jehovah's side and Im a demon, why did they avoid me with fear? Do they feel powerless?

Sir, this is too sad. Its supposed that religion improves your life, giving you strengh, NOT making you weak being afraid of demons or even of your own self. For them to have these "demon fears" that are here to "grasp you salvation" because they "hate" you, means only one thing to me:
SATAN HAS DONE A GREAT WORK IN FOOLING PEOPLE TO DEMONIZE EVERYTHING AND BEING UNSURE ABOUT EVEN THEMSELVES. HE HAS USED THE ATHEISTIC LIARS OF ALL RELIGIOUS CLERGIES TO IMPRESS THE FEAR OF ETERNAL EXTINCTION, IF THEY DONT BECOME MEMBERS OF THEIR CHURCHES OR DO ENOUGH WORKS.

If you are to say that salvation is ONLY in your ekklesia, then you have to demonize everyone else. I think that these guys are EVEN AFRAID TO OPEN THE BIBLE AND READ IT ON THEIR OWN. Theyre afraid to read the Bible and see what NT says about salvation. Its not bad to ask for help, as the eunuch did, but there are so liars today that make money from religion that it would be wise to be careful from whom you ask help. These atheistic wolves wanna completely strip the weak ones from their poor wealth. Cause they dont believe in Jesus, only in this life and system. Thats why they have to be friends with the system while pretending to be its' enemies, in order to fool the weak.

I know what MASONY is about and I wont go in detail. I'll just say one thing. UN alliance is not the final thing, it was just used to destroy national governments and globalize, before the coming and appearance of their Christ(Antichrist). Im very sad that JWs are fooled to believe that Watchtower has nothing to do with Masony.

ALL american religious clergies are AWARE of what politicians are ready to do in religion, so they run to caress the Beast, in order to say "Look!We are the true religion because they didnt ban us!"

Anyway, returning to the weak members. These atheistic companies teach them to not compromise with "demons"(me and you). Lets hope they will see the truth and they will not be striken by Jehovah for their bad behavior, because they are already poor and weak.

Lets hope that they will leave God to open their eyes.

Finally, I want them to know that YOU or HOLLAND ARE NOT MASTERS. This is the big difference between us and them, they have to understand we dont accept to be master of anyone else, instead JESUS CHRIST.

Thank you Ben.

Answer
Hi Chris,

I feel bad that you have to deal with this non-sense from these so called "experts". I am beginning to think that the only thing that Rando, Benyamin, and DW are experts at is how to avoid biblical discussion but instead attack and insult all who put them in a corner. If I were you, I wouldn't even deal with them anymore. It does no good. You will never get a bible based answer.

Further, Derrick Holland and myself are not demons and we aren't masters. The big difference that you will see between us born again Christians and these JW's is that we point people to Jesus as the Apostles did. The JW's point people to themselves and their organization. We don't call people stupid or idiots. We try to speak in accord with how the Bible teaches us to.

Chris, I do ask that you will make Jesus a priority in your search for truth. Please don't put your trust in man or a man-made organization. Jesus is the only One who can and will save you if you repent of your sins and turn to Him trusting Him as Savior and calling upon Him as Lord.

Have a Christ filled day,
Ben

Jehovah`s Witness

Ben Erdman