Jehovah`s Witness/The Great Tribluation next year?

Question
QUESTION: Agape Brother Grünbaum I think we are closing in on 6,000 years since Eve was created,I agree with another brother to Bro Rando that Adam was tested 40 years with the tree of Good and bad,it makes sense.

I was looking at Rando's 2034 and your 2015 date.Its been printed that since John was told who the Great Crown was by one of the Heavenly Elders that they are helping the brothers like yourself with as the Watchtower said   {the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today|

So the Watchtower says the great crowd was revealed in 1935 possibly by one of our brothers who is in heaven,so if they believe they are active in providibg dates would they not know from the same source the end date.

wouldn't the The Great Tribluation be next year? in 2014 if so what month would it likey be?

Bro Steward

ANSWER: Agape' my brother ,much brotherly love to you .

Yes I would agree it appear that Adam wandered alone for 40 years before Eve was created ,it was only after the woman appeared that he disobeyed Gods command

(Genesis 2:7-9) . . .And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul. 8 Further, Jehovah God planted a garden in E´den, toward the east, and there he put the man whom he had formed. 9 Thus Jehovah God made to grow out of the ground every tree desirable to one’s sight and good for food and also the tree of life in the middle of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and bad.

So from this we see God created Adam and had in the very middle of the garden both trees,but as we will learn he was told of the just the one tree not to eat from,he was never told about the tree of life because he was on probation or period of testing ,keep in mind he was not told he could not eat from the tree of life but evidently he was kept from eating its fruit for at least 40 years,otherwise he would have lived forever,so ne never eat from this tree.

It appear that after Eve was created after his 40 year probationary period he would have been told about the tree of life and rewarded with life everlasting for walking past that tree which he had to see every day since it must have stood out being in the middle of the area.

It makes sense to think that God was waiting for some purpose ,the tree of life was created for not just Adam to eat from it but the woman as well when after 40 years of his test ,otherwise why did he never eat of its fruit after all those years.

After Eve creation I cant see yet another 40 year probationary period because Adam was her head,but what ever the case he told the woman not to even touch this tree.

All the other points we agree on ,the 24 elder group revealing dates etc,but you lost me with:

"wouldn't the The Great Tribulation be next year? in 2014 if so what month would it likely be?"

How is it to be next year  brother ,we already established the 40 year pattern,40 years from 1975 to 2014 is not 40 years.

Now I told another brother what I'm about to tell you, dont get too wild with this thing

I got a strong feeling the Watchtower will come out with the 40 year prophetic pattern ,which they already have but with more on it,then it will really get wild if this is any indication,
you were making good sense up until that statement,I want to think that was just a typo but your topic is:

"The Great Tribluation next year?"

How you go from 40 years to 39 is beyond me ,you need to slow down ,youre starting to get stupid with this.

Brother  
Grünbaum

QUESTION: No brother I'm not saying the end is in 2014 just the Great Tribulation and the end in 2015,the end is not the GT  which is when the UN launch its attack.Here is my scenario Jehovah has only used two months in the past for deliverance and judgement ,Israel was freed from slavery in Abib Nisan they passed over from slavery to freedom that night,he has always used Nisan for freedom,Jesus dies on Nisan freeing us from sin and our memorial is Nisan same as passover.The other month is October which is his destruction month ,the flood ,Jerusalem’s destruction in 607 B.C.E.,Babylon i think was destroyed in October.

So next year the destruction month October the UN is unleashed that starts the Tribulation and last 6 months until memorial night 2015 which we passover to the new system like Israel did from slavery we pass from slavery of this system passover night 2015.

Answer
I take back you are not dumb,you make a lot of sense when I thought about it,all of his people will be gathered together on that night but at different times ,I have to admit its plausible ,the Kingdom was established in the month October and destruction began of Satan as he was removed from access to heaven.

Looks like we have less time than I thought,good work brother Stewart

Your brother Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum