Jehovah`s Witness/Heresy

Live under the law and die under the law. Read the last 4 chapters in Gods book the Bible.Did your Heretical teachers add or take away any words???.

No but yours did,they took Gods name out of the NT and added text to promote a false trinity teaching.

Explain this verse:

1 Timothy 3:16 most translations in Christendom render it:

King James Version (KJV)

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh

The Alexandrine reading of this text clearly says Jesus is God.

Even Bruce M. Metzger who is against our NWT said:

in his Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament

No uncial (in the first hand) earlier than the eighth or ninth century . . . supports ???? [theˇos´]; all ancient versions presuppose ?? or ?; and no patristic writer prior to the last third of the fourth century testifies to the reading ???? [theˇos´].

Its clear who adds to his word,I noticed you didn't provide examples of JW adding or take away any words.

I can show many from the false translators of Christendom,I suggest you pick on another expert on this site you are way over your head here.If its a spiritual knife fight you are looking for you indeed picked the right JW expert,just know at the end of it you will be spiritually knifed and your spiritually will be slain ,bringing a spiritually dull butter knife to a spiritually razor sharp knife fight.

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum