Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus was resurrected as a spirit creature - a fact, clear as a whistle!.

Question
Bro. DW,

Since "flesh and blood" cannot inherit God's Heavenly Kingdom then those who will inherit it must be changed.

Changed into what?

(1 Corinthians 15:52-54) . . .. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when [this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and] this which is mortal puts on immortality, . . .

Changed into spirit beings.

Since this is the case with those who are taken to heaven to be with God and Christ and the angels, it must also be then the case with Jesus.

As the scripture says:

“These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes.”—REV. 14:4.

(Romans 6:3-5) Or do YOU not know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we were buried with him through our baptism into his death, in order that, just as Christ was raised up from the dead through the glory of the Father, we also should likewise walk in a newness of life. 5 For if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we shall certainly also be [united with him in the likeness] of his resurrection;"

(1 Corinthians 15:44, 45) . . .It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 45 It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

(1 Corinthians 15:49) . . .And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly one."

A "heavenly one" is a spirit being! Thus Jesus was resurrected as a spirit being! Clear as a whistle.

As for Jesus appearing as with "flesh and bones" in different faces - it merely shows his condition to his apostles, that he has been resurrected from the dead!

Then went back to heaven as a glorious spirit being!

His very being is so glorious that it BLINDED Saul/Paul when he saw him.

(Acts 26:13-15) "I saw at midday on the road, O king, a light beyond the brilliance of the sun flash from heaven about me and about those journeying with me. 14 And when we had all fallen to the ground I heard a voice say to me in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me? To keep kicking against the goads makes it hard for you.’ 15 But I said, ‘Who are you, Lord?’ And the Lord said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting."

(Revelation 1:16) “. . .And he had in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp, long two-edged sword was protruding, and his countenance was as the sun when it shines in its power.”

What's your thought Bro. DW?

BTW, what do you think of this word that describes church goers of Christendom - Churchans and Churchanity?

After all they are not really Christians - footsteps followers of Jesus Christ but just church goers.

Answer
Hello Bro

You know the whole idea of Jesus being some Zombie is ridiculous. Christendom have the most ridiculous doctrines in the history of mankind.

It's clear as clear that Jesus is now ruling in heaven as a mighty spirit creature, why would he be in heaven as flesh?? For what purpose?? Being a spirit is miles better than being fleshly!! It's just so highly ridiculous.

The scriptures you present make it clear. Plus even more!!

But the fact remains we are going to the very end with our beliefs and the churches of Christendom are going to the very end with there's.So time will show us as correct. But all we can do is spread the truth and Jehovah will do the rest.

<<<<<BTW, what do you think of this word that describes church goers of Christendom - Churchans and Churchanity? After all they are not really Christians - footsteps followers of Jesus Christ but just church goers.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're absolutely right they don't deserve to be called christians. I prefer to call them antichrist myself, seeing as that what they really are.

2 John 7 "For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist"

It's pretty clear the Christ came in the flesh, not God himself. So antichrist is fitting. However whatever you want to call them the fact remains their teachings are false and it will cost them.

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW