Jehovah`s Witness/About Jesus resurrection

Question
QUESTION: Brother Rando,
 I have given notice to my church that I would be leaving them at the middle of March for personal reasons. The sunday school teacher has asked if I would give one final over-view on; "Proof that Jesus was Resurrected." I know the Witnesses are always accurate when it comes to proof of anything from the Bible. I know, first hand because I have encountered you in your door to door ministry. Is it possible, you could give me the actual facts about Jesus resurrection?
 Thank you,

Yours truly,
George.

ANSWER: The Apostle Paul gave a personal eyewitness account of Jesus Resurrection.  "For I handed on to YOU, among the first things, that which I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that he was buried, yes, that he has been raised up the third day according to the Scriptures; and that he appeared to Ce′phas, then to the twelve.  After that he appeared to upward of five hundred brothers at one time, the most of whom remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep [in death].  After that he appeared to James, then to all the apostles; but last of all he appeared also to me as if to one born prematurely." (1 Corinthians 15:3-8)

The fact that a major portion of the New Testament comes from the Apostle Paul gives credence and validity to the Apostle's claim of Jesus Resurrection of personally seeing Christ.  One of Paul's teacher's of Judaism was Gamaliel.   Historians vouch for the teachers existence in the first century and there is much information on his existence.   If a person takes into account that such a person existed at the time when Christ was here in the flesh, then it is reasonable and logical that the scriptures are an accurate and true witness of History, including "Proof that Jesus was Resurrected."

Matter of fact, archeologist use the Bible to find lost cities and lost treasures.  Also, the way we count time gives evidence that Jesus Christ really did exist.  It's 2013 in the year of our Lord.  Word phrases found in the bible are used today in everyday speech.  The writing is on the wall is just one of many phrases.  Another is, "do unto others has you want done to you," a teaching taught by Jesus Christ himself.  Without the good news of Jesus Christ Sacrificing his body once for all time, there would be no salvation and life as we know it would simply be vanity. (Hebrews 10:10)

Society's Explanation: In the case of Jesus Christ, he gave up his human life as a ransom sacrifice for the benefit of mankind. The 40th Psalm is applied to him by the inspired writer of the book of Hebrews, who represents Jesus as saying, when he came “into the world” as God’s Messiah: “Sacrifice and offering you did not want, but you prepared a body for me.” (Heb 10:5) Jesus himself said: “For a fact, the bread that I shall give is my flesh in behalf of the life of the world.” (Joh 6:51) It follows that Christ could not take his body back again in the resurrection, thereby taking back the sacrifice offered to God for mankind. Besides, Christ was no longer to abide on earth. His “home” is in the heavens with his Father, who is not flesh, but spirit. (Joh 14:3; 4:24) Jesus Christ therefore received a glorious immortal, incorruptible body, for “he is the reflection of [Jehovah’s] glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power; and after he had made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the Majesty in lofty places. So he has become better than the angels [who are themselves mighty spirit persons], to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.”—Heb 1:3, 4; 10:12, 13.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

QUESTION: Brother Rando,
I didn't know  which button to click on to give you a 100% positive rating, so I will use this space to give you a big thanks. As always, you didn't sisappoint me with your Bible Answer. I know you're not on this web-site for a few credo's but that you actually want to enlighten sincere people with the truth. This is why you can always count on; one of Jehovah's Witnesses to give you accurate information on any subject in the Bible. This is what sets you people apart from the rest of the money hungry clergy.
 I thought I'd wait til now to tell you the personal reason, I gave my church, for my departure in March. The reason is; I am going to start a Bible study with one of Jehovah's Witnesses next week and I hope to make progress enough that Jehovah God will accept me as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in the future. I have seen the hypocrisy in my church as well as other church's and I have made up my mind to finally after 60 years on this planet to learn the truth and nothing but the truth and you folks are the only ones that are bringing the real truth to the people through God's written Word.
  If this email will help others to see the error of "False Religion" then by all means put this message i9n the open forum
  Thanks again Brother Rando and may Jehovah continue tyo bless your efforts on this web-site.

With Christian Love,
 George
Ex-Youth  Minister
High Point Baptist Church.
 I owe you personally a great big thanks for opening my mind to the real truth that God tells us we must have to serve Him faithfully.

Answer
Thank you for words of kindness.  You have overcome many obstacles to get to this point and you have a strong love for "mankind".  Jesus Christ was given the title, "Son of man" for his fondness and love towards the sons of men. (Proverbs 8:29-31)  The Apostle Paul never taught once saved always saved, but had "a fear" of being disapproved somehow. (1 Corinthians 9:27)

"This he caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and good sense, in that he made known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure which he purposed in himself for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, namely, to gather all things together again in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. "

"After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory.   And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird!.... And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues." (Rev 18:1-4)

"Here I am sending an angel ahead of you to keep you on the road and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Watch yourself because of him and obey his voice. Do not behave rebelliously against him, for he will not pardon YOUR transgression; because my name is within him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

God's Kingdom is in your midst.  Listen, Obey, and Live!
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando