Jehovah`s Witness/JUDAS THE TRAITOR OF RANDO IS BACK

Question
I said to have a look at JWs allexperts, when I falled upon this extra large funny post.

Sir, which is this person that posts to Rando such a vast amount of stupidity? Is he called "Ed"?

Now, please let me talk to him.

<<
Hello Mr Ed?, I dont know who are you, but I can state that your posts are mentally ill. Do you acknowledge that such vast amount of stupidity makes atheists laugh with christian religion and makes more converts to atheism?

By the way, did you read my post? Did you read my defence? Then, I state plainly that I tried to speak to Mr Rando face to face but he was maxed out. Thats why I sent the message through Mr Holland. I tried to send again, but Rando is maxed out again, I didn run to the other "demons".

Sadly, Rando did not correct you about your ill and rude attitude, in fact he said to you "congratulations" for attacking me. Thats too sad, cause I tried to defend Rando in public even though I didnt agree with his attitude. All were telling me "Sorry sir, why you still defend this hateful guy, why do you cover him?" I was telling them that "Mr Rando is not bad, he is just angry and that theyre wrong in their views"

So, I could say that Rando is the one that betrayed me, cause I did my best to defend him and he knows it, while he agreed with you when you attacked me. I just couldnt keep silent, the voice of truth was pussing me to correct Rando. I dont care if he accepts correction or not. I had to do it.

I was not an official JW, I had no intention to become after seeing that unity was coming through fear of destruction, or that salvation is not based ONLY upon the blood of Jesus Christ. No, I didnt want to become a member that would be criticized for what he reads, for what doubts he has, for what opinions he has, for what music he hears, for what clothes he wears in the congregation, or spied for what he does. I BASICALLY DIDNT WANT TO MAKE HUMANS MY JUDGE, I DIDNT WANT TO PUT MY SALVATION UPON DIRTY HANDS OF MEN, WHO ARE THE BEST FRIENDS OF POLITICIANS, SIGNING IN THE UNO AND RUN AT POLITICAL CONFERENCES TO CARESS BEASTS AND AVOID THE PUNISHMENT OF "BABYLON THE GREAT". WHO MAKE MONEY FROM CIGARETTES, WHO IN ORDER TO AVOID BEING TAXED, SAY THAT NOW "YOU MUST GIVE IT FOR FREE". FIRST IT COSTED, IS THAT RIGHT?

HOW MUCH HYPOCRISY AND LIES ARE ENOUGH FOR SOMEONE TO WAKE UP?
NO, I didnt say Watchtower is the most terrible thing that exists in the world. All religious clergies are equally terrible. But what makes the atheists masons of Watchotwer think that I will consider them different than the others?  

Most Jws are great people believing in Jesus' kingdom but I dont know if they have grasped something of what I say and I fear that they base their salvation upon men..

You think we're demons? You think we deserve no respect? And that you...torment us...?  This goes on top five of "the best", since this forum exists.

By the way, I can also call you names...its not difficult. The difficult thing is to reason and convince people youre right. Calling names and trying to avoid questions does not convince. Try better.

Finally, dont think that Im annoyed by your "calling names". You can be as hard, as mean, as wild you wish, scream louder, try to slaughter your enemies, use bombs, missiles whatever you wish.

Jesus Christ and his followers are not scared by the screams of demons. Sadly, we are stronger than demons.
>>

Thank you Derrick

Answer
Yeah, I saw his latest excuse for his nasty disposition, comparing himself to Jesus.  I wouldn't worry about it, Christaras...You are dealing with a person who has severe mental issues, and I suspect that those who really know him, know this to be the case as well.  You are dealing with a person who thinks disagreeing with him, or presuming to correct him, is on the same level as sinning against the Holy Spirit.

You aren't going to reason with him, or get him to do the right thing.  He has chosen to lie and slander, and he will have to bear the consequances.  I am fully satisfied, knowing that those tactics are all he has.  He will not enter into a Scriptural debate with me, or any other Christian on here. He hides behind anonymity, and stays "Maxed Out" (as you have also noticed), so that he doesn't have to deal with any REAL questions.  People see his profile for the joke it is.  

I wouldn't spend another minute worrying about him, if I were you. He simply isn't worth your time.

But here is what is so odd about this guy.  Well, one of the things, anyway...He has a very hard time seeing his own hypocrisy.  Notice in his reply this morning (likely to himself), he JUSTIFIES his name-calling and unchristian character, by comparing himself to Jesus.  Yet, he also whines about my calling him a "liar", and exposing his lies for what they are, as "proof" of my unchristian and "demonic disposition".  He has done this in several posts.

So, you have to understand the man's mentality....

1.  When HE calls people names which are false and unjustified, he is just "being Christ-like".

2.  When HIS lies are exposed, and he is called a liar (after lying), the person doing it is "demonic", "Satanic", "vile", and this is used as proof that they are not a Christian.

Basically, this is the height of hypocrisy.

And you know, I have seen these 3-4 JWs USE Jesus as a justification for their nastiness, and their name-calling.  "Well, if Jesus could call people hypocrites and vipers, then SO CAN WE!!!!"

Uh, just a teeny-weeny problem with that.  Actually, several problems.

1.  They are not Jesus, and do not possess the power to know what motives or thoughts are in a person's heart/mind.  Jesus had that power...they do not.

2.  Jesus' words, even when He called people names, were ALWAYS accurate and true, and always based on the facts.  His judgments of such people were ALWAYS righteous....100% of the time.  The JWs on here who do the name-calling, are wrong 100% of the time.  Their accusations are baseless and false, and are never proven, even when challenged to do so.

So no, Rando...I would not be presuming to correct Jesus at all if I were with Him, for calling people names.  He only did so when it was justified.  Your lies in this forum are not justified.  I am not like you, Rando...I don't presume to correct Jesus as you and your friends do.

3.  Their name-calling is the exact OPPOSITE of the way Christians are COMMANDED to conduct themselves, in 2 Timothy 2:24-26.

Listen Christaras, they have been shown Scriptural counsel.  Unfortunately, their zeal for a man-made Organization far exceeds their love for God, and the Savior, Jesus Christ.  They will give account one day, and that is why they need our prayers.  You are blessed to have had your eyes opened, and seen the light about this Organization, before becoming involved.  Think about it....If not for God's grace, you could be in Rando's shape.  So could I.  We have much to be thankful for, because we realize the Scriptural truth that salvation is only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.  They are putting their trust in a false Organization, and HOPING beyond hope, that it is right.  It isn't.  I pity them.

In all this, I found a link posted awhile back, showing Rando for what he is.  It isn't pleasant, but sometimes it has to be done.  Truthfully, I hate having to get so harsh with someone such as this, but he leaves a person no choice sometimes.  You cannot appeal to him on the basis of conscience, Bible principles, or even what is right and wrong...You have to deal with him as you would deal with a child who constantly gets out of line....

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/5/don-t-start-rando.htm

The above link shows exactly the various dishonest tactics that Rando has employed in his time on this board, and EACH of them can be documented, should a JW get upset about my posting them and actually have the nerve to write for the documentation.  I seriously doubt that will happen, though.  If that link is false, then let Mr. Rando himself dare come on here and claim he has not done those things.

The truth is, Christaras, that Rando has been exposed throughly for what he is.  He isn't doing anything new...its what he has done since joining this board in 2007.  He has made himself look foolish....so let him.  And make no mistake...OTHER JWs know it as well.  Even IF there are 1 or 2 JWs who are actually writing him these letters (which isn't a given, by the way), telling him how great he is, that means absolutely nothing, except that there are other JWs out there who will cast their lot with a proven liar.  I wouldn't want to be them, would you?  

You are correct that you DID try to defend him....NUMEROUS TIMES.  You tried defending him TO ME several times.  I have no problem vouching for you on that one.  But see, Christaras, you DARED to disagree with him.  You DARED to question him...and that's a no-no.  

Now, as a result, you have been "turned over to Satan", and consigned to Gehenna.  

Christaras, I seriously doubt this was the "Ed" guy.  Could be, and "Ed" COULD even be Rando.  But I tend to think not, for a couple of reasons.  My guess is, that the questioner is Rando himself...trying to make it look like someone actually defends his unchristian actions.  And there are a few here who have shown that they will....that's on them when they answer to the God they claim to serve.  No way would I support a liar, even if he CLAIMED to be a born again Christian.  That's the difference between me and them.

Christaras, I wouldn't worry another minute about that "Judas" label he gave you.  You didn't betray him, and he isn't Jesus, and as far as I know, you have not gotten any monetary gain for disagreeing with him.  There is no comparison here at all.  It only shows that his warped mind somehow makes him think he is on the same level as Jesus, or something.

Take care, have a great day.  I understand you wanted to address the attack on your character, and you are justified for doing so.  Rando has been exposed once again, and he is only making himself look more foolish with each writing.  

He won't have a REAL Scriptural discussion with anybody....and everyone knows it.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland