Jehovah`s Witness/The Memorial

Question
QUESTION: In I Corinthians 11:26 It says from NWT "For As Often As You Eat This Loaf And Drink This Cup You Keep Proclaiming The Death Of The Lord Until He Arrives"

Why do JW's continue to remember Jesus Death by eating the loaf and drinking the cup when your people say Jesus has already come in 1914? At least those JW"s I talk with in past and present say that Jesus came invisible during 1914.
If Jesus has already come then why remember The Memorial Service which your people do once a year?

ANSWER: People get confused when we say he came in 1914,he didn't literally come/go/arrive/ anywhere in 1914.

This confusion comes from the word come and presence ,Jesus was responding to this question:

Jehovah's Witness New World Translation
(Matthew 24:3) . . .the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Our translation says " presence "

Most translation has coming:

King James Version
and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

The only version I've seen that agree with ours the Young's Literal Translation :

Tell us, when shall these be? and what [is] the sign of thy presence, and of the full end of the age?'

The correct translation is presence not coming.

They couldn't have asked Jesus when was he coming again in association with the end and here is why.

Later after Jesus was resurrected these same ones asked Jesus a similar question:

(Acts 1:6) . . .When, now, they had assembled, they went asking him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”

Think for a moment ,what were they asking him here thats different from what we just read:

what [is] the sign of thy presence
what shall be the sign of thy coming

Its the same context both questions,they wanted to know about when would Gods kingdom be established,they were understanding Jesus would set up the Kingdom right then and there not some later time:

(Acts 1:6) . . .“Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”

The Jews were under rule and looked forward to the Kingdom being re-established on earth not understanding Jesus taught his Kingdom was heavenly,he told them many times it was not earthly:

(John 18:36) . . .Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.. . .

This was in response to :

(John 18:33) . . .So Pilate entered into the governor’s palace again and called Jesus and said to him: “Are you the king of the Jews?. . .

So his followers understood his Kingdom was not being set up like before on earth but in heaven.

So their main concern was about Gods kingdom ,so why would they ask Jesus :

"what shall be the sign of thy coming"

Or in other words give us a sigh you are coming again,they didn't expect him to be leaving in the first place we just read

"are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”

So they never asked him when was he coming again,that a false teaching from the Churches in America and throughout the world.

Why would they ask when would he come again then ask was he setting up the kingdom now.

So they asked:

.the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Present in his Kingdom is what they wanted to know,one of the signs then that the Kingdom was set up among others he pointed to was this:

(Matthew 24:7) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, . . .

This was a major sign that the kingdom was established

Think about this sign he said to look for such a war that nations would be fighting nations
A Nation a country - nationality - land - race of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity.

So the Prophet was actually pointing to 1914 himself validating Jehovah's Witnesses teaching about the kingdom in 1914 which is the date nation was against nation World War I

So Jesus didn't come or go anywhere in 1914,he has been in heaven since he left the earth,his kingdom was born and it was invisible to humans but they saw the effects in 1814 as the Devil was ousted in that same year after a battle in heaven itself over the Kingdom:

(Revelation 12:7-9) . . .And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with hi. . .

War in heaven and war on earth in 1914,Jesus didn't return or go anywhere.

Prophet Grünbaum

QUESTION: What about I Thesaloniams 4: 17 Behold He Comes With Clouds and every eye shall see Him even those who pierced Him? There is Jesus coming to get His People and the next verse says that we are caught up to meet Him in the clouds to mee the Lord in the Air.     
How can we know which word is right to use whether coming or presence? the GREEK Bible can we know. I can not just take what the NWT says and say that is the most pure Bible ever written!!!!!!!! Nor can I take another Bible like King James and say that that one is the most pure one there is. Only by the GREEK can I know.
The NWT does not always  agree with the GREEK Bible!!

Answer
You been listening and following the teachings of devils,demons,dont be surprised I say this ,according to scripture Demon Princes teach the bible,make no mistake they have far more knowledge than any Jehovah Witness ,preacher ,reverend or pastor.

(1 Timothy 4:1) . . .to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons. . .

The Devil quoted chapter and verse to Jesus so they know whats written.

So they know the truth then,so demonic teachings would logically be the opposite of the truth

We say presence ,coming,we say there is no rapture where Jesus comes again ,rapture to heaven taught in Church,kingdom established 1914,not true witnesses are false prophets,the list go on and on .

Ours teachings are the exact opposite of the churches so its clear from scripture we just read either JWs are being taught by demons or the churches who preach Christ,we all ready can eliminate Islamic and Israel religious beliefs they reject Jesus.

So its between Jehovah's Witnesses and the Churches who preach Jesus.

Its not easy to see the deception but it can be done if you look closely at the scriptures and what we teach as opposed to the churches,take for example what you said:

"What about I Thesaloniams 4: 17 There is Jesus coming to get His People and the next verse says that we are caught up to meet Him in the clouds to mee the Lord in the Air."

Is this a teaching from God that Jesus raptures people to heaven or is this verse something else,for this verse to be describring a rapture then every verse in the NT where we read Jesus taking action should be in harmony with this verse would you not agree,so lets look at other passages where Jesus is coming,we agree Jesus is coming again but its not what the churches teach,its the opposite remember:

In the same book to the Thessalonians we read:

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9) . . .at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction

Paul wrote both passages ,if the first letter is a rapture then his second letter should be in harmony with the first if this was the hope of believers,as you read the second letter where in it that even resembles a rapture of believers,you would expect he would remind them of such a blessed hope ,yet instead of a reminder of the hope of a rapture by Jesus we see Jesus coming to kill.

"he brings vengeance""

(Matthew 24:43-44) . . .But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming. . .

Does this sound like a rapture,its Jesus himself talking now,does it sound more like a warning hes coming,he mentions nothing about a rapture which if that was his purpose one would expect he would say something on this,he says nothing.

Matthew 25:13) . . .“Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU know neither the day nor the hour

(Matthew 24:39) . . .and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the coming/presence of the Son of man will be. . .

He even mentions his coming/presence and again says nothing as to a rapture,all we have is teachings of what he will do ,seem like this verse was an excellent opportunity to mention the rapture,but nothing is said.

Revelation 19:11-15) . . .And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God. . .

Here again we see Jesus in action and nothing in this passage is said about a rapture ,instead death as instead of his arm outstretched to take them to heaven we see he has a sword to kill.

All these verses depict Jesus coming and everyone sound more like vengeance and people being killed off than a blessed rapture,not one of these instances resemble a rapture,nothing is said about any rapture,you would expect if its a blessed hope like we are told it would be mentioned.

The confusion is from your text :

(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) 16 because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first. 17 Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with [the] Lord.. . .

Now we just read other verses where he comes and it sounds nothing like this,so the question has to be asked :

Either Jesus comes more than one time or this is not the same event we just read.

Jesus doesn't come more that once so thats out,so your text verse is not a rapture

Some members of the congregation in Thessalonica had died so Paul encouraged the survivors to comfort one another with the resurrection hope. He reminded them that Jesus was resurrected after his death so to they who had the hope of the 144,000 would be as well,noting to do with a rapture of all believers

Look through my archives on this subject,Jesus cant be seen by humans plus he told his followers the world would never see him again:

(John 14:19) 19 A little longer and the world will behold me no more. . .

But your text says he will be seen :

I Thesaloniams 4: 17 Behold He Comes With Clouds and every eye shall see Him even those who pierced Him?

Not just every eye but the solders you stabbed him as well,you have to use common sense,

If there is a burning hell like we are told by the churches then surely these men who stabbed Jesus would be in a special place in hell,yet here they are brought forth from this horrible pain of burning alive every day for 2 thousand years just to witness this event only to be sent back afterwards,how dumb does this sound,see church people dont think when reading scripture,they pay the preacher to think for them.

So the text here must mean something else,you cant see God,he told Moses that so Ill let you search my answers on this subject  Behold He Comes With Clouds and every eye shall see Him

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum