Jehovah`s Witness/Micah 5:2

Question
Hello Sister T. Can you explain this verse for me. I'm mostly interested in what the meaning of 'time indefinite' is.

And you, O Beth′le‧hem Eph′ra‧thah, the one too little to get to be among the thousands of Judah, from you there will come out to me the one who is to become ruler in Israel, whose origin is from early times, from the days of time indefinite."

Kevin

Answer
Hello Kevin,

I see you are back again, as I knew you would be, I know this is difficult for you to accept since you are not interested in Bible truths, just bent on trying to prove man-made doctrines, but Jesus is not Jehovah, and as I've said a few times before, the Bible shows that Jesus is of creation, he was created, he's begotten, he's a son, he died, etc.  He is not Almighty God and searching and searching as you might doesn't change that fact.

That scripture at Micah 5:2 is a prophecy regarding where Jesus would be born and that he was alive in heaven before he came down here as a human.  

You want to try to say because it says from the days of time indefinite that he's God, sorry, doesn't work because the sentence right before it clearly says, 'whose ORIGIN is from early times'  

Origin: (Merriam-Webster Dictionary)

2 a : rise, beginning, or derivation from a source
b : the point at which something begins or rises or from which it derives

Let me make this clear one more time.

JEHOVAH GOD HAS NO ORIGIN, HE HAS NO BEGINNING OR END, HE DOES NOT DERIVE FROM ANYTHING OR A SOURCE!  THERE IS NO POINT AT WHICH JEHOVAH GOD BEGAN.

Why is does it say Jesus is from times indefinite?  Well it tells us at Col. 1;15 "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;"

JESUS IS THE FIRSTBORN OF ALL CREATION. So he was created first!  Thus the reason he's called the only begotten son of God.

Give it up and accept what the Bible says and stop trying to prove a false belief!!  

Good day

Sister T

jw.org

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T