Jehovah`s Witness/The Number 40

Hi Brother Rando....

I have found the recent conversations regarding the number 40 very interesting so it inspired me to do some research of my own.  I would like your thoughts on what I have found.

Gen 7:4  The deluge lasted a specific length of time (a cleansing period so to speak - 40 days/nights when the Earth was cleansed of wickedness).  It makes me wonder if we will be told 7 days in advance of Armageddon.

Gen 50:3  Embalming (cleansing of corpses) took 40 days

Ex 16:35  The Israelites ate manna for 40 years.  Was this also (a cleansing) as those who complained were done away with by serpents that were sent by Jehovah.

Ex 24:18  Moses was receiving instruction in chapters 25-31 all the while Jehovah's people were being cleansed in that in 40 days later they were found corrupted and had to choose when Moses came down from the mountain.  Those that did not choose Jehovah were destroyed.

Numbers 13:25  Spies were gone to spy out the land for 40 days and as a result Jehovah's people were cleansed again by wondering in the wilderness for 40 years while those that opposed Jehovah died off.

Numbers 14:34  Those that were faithful to Jehovah were in the wilderness also, however they lacked nothing.  Aren't we now undergoing the same type of refinement (humbling) although not lacking anything (Deut 8:4), not wearing out?

Judges 13:1  Sons of Israel given into the hand of the Philistines for 40 years, being punished (humbled or cleansed) for doing what was bad in Jehovah's eyes.

Your thoughts??  It just seems to me that the biblical evidence is overwhelming that we too are undergoing the same humbling, refining (cleansing) right now.  Makes me wonder also about 2015 because the state of the world and what I read and hear concerning  the trampling of religion world wide but especially so at the U.N.  

As always, I appreciate your answers.  
With Christian love,
Your Sister

Hello my precious sister,

Hope your ministry is thriving as we are about to enter into the final phase of Satan's system of things. The number 40 does have significance with the cleansing and purification of God's people.  In the Watchtower Library it states: "The apostle Peter quoted Joel’s prophecy on the day of Pentecost when urging a crowd of listeners to “get saved from this crooked generation.” (Ac 2:1, 16-21, 40) The unheeding ones of that generation saw a time of grave darkness when the Romans besieged and eventually ravaged Jerusalem less than 40 years later. Prior to Pentecost, however, Jesus had made a similar prophecy and showed it would have a fulfillment at the time of his presence.—Mt 24:29-31; Lu 21:25-27; compare Re 6:12-17."

Can we apply the 40 year cleansing to "1975"?  I do not know.  However, both brothers and sisters have "visited" at more than one conversation, about "1975" being a cleansing period of removing those whom are deemed "undesirable".

"The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be."  (Matthew 13:41-42)

In some in-depth conversations, many believe this scripture is specific to the anointed in 1919, but to the earthly class, "1975"  and again, I do not know.  But we did announce that the earthly class was being gathered in 1935 which after a Forty Year period, leads us to "1975".   We are in agreement that this scripture unfolds before the coming Great Tribulation, because the cleansing is directed towards Jehovah's People.  The ones that cause stumbling and who are doing lawlessness will be removed and pitched into the fiery furnace. This means that those who became Apostates and Opposers of God's Kingdom have already entered into Gehenna and will not be returning to Jehovah's Congregation, whether heavenly or earthly.  There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be!

Notice it's the angels, that are collecting these ones from Jehovah's Organization. We certainly see an influx of Apostates and Opposers since 1975!  One Apostate on Allexperts claims to have survived 1975 and doesn't even know he has already entered into Gehenna.  But you can clearly see his weeping and gnashing of teeth has begun with him being severely obsessed with me. He's like a stalker and keeps mentioning me by name.

After looking into the Watchtower archives, the WTS is in agreement that (Matthew 13:41-42) is fulfilled prior to Destruction. SO this "piece" is fitting the puzzle.  

WT quote: "The “weeds,” “the sons of the wicked one,” were to be ‘collected out of the kingdom of the Son of man.’ This cleaning out of the true Christian congregation would leave a field of clean wheat; the false, imitation Christians would be outside the true Christian congregation. Whereas the weedlike ones would finally be pitched into “the fiery furnace,” the wheatlike ones would “shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.” (Mt 13:24-30, 37-43) This definitely pointed to the concluding portion of the system of things under Satan’s wicked rule, preceding its destruction .

Furthermore, the illustration suggested that the apostasy would bear its full fruitage of wickedness during “the conclusion of the system of things” under Satan’s control. Reasonably, therefore, at that time the conditions described by the writers of the Christian Greek Scriptures as marking “the last days” would be in evidence on a large scale among professed Christians . There would be increasing lawlessness and disobedience to parents. Persons would be “lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power.” (2Ti 3:2-5) Also, there would be “ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: ‘Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.’”—2Pe 3:3, 4." End of WT quote.

Therefore, we are seeing a fulfillment of (Daniel 12:10) where the "wicked"  are constantly harassing Jehovah Witnesses for answers.   And in my case, I no longer give witness to Apostates or Opposers.  But leave them on the "outside" where they cannot taint the Congregation with their demonic influences.  

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....