Jehovah`s Witness/Proposal submitted to the United Nations

Question
WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS HEREBY VOW
* to save succeeding generations from the scourge of organized religion, a folly which has brought untold sorrow to mankind through the division, hatred and conflict it engenders, and
* to reaffirm an individual's right to freedom of belief, freedom of conscience and freedom of prayer, and
* to establish conditions under which these freedoms can be privately exercised.
AND FOR THESE ENDS WE UNDERTAKE
1. To outlaw, with immediate effect, the public expression of religious beliefs, including the use of symbols, clothing or markings which are synonymous with any currently or previously existing religions.
2. To outlaw, with immediate effect, public acts of worship or religious declaration.
3. To outlaw, with immediate effect, private gatherings of three or more people for the purposes of engaging in acts of worship or religious services.
4. To outlaw, with immediate effect, the publication of books, literature or articles which seek to promote religious beliefs or encourage adherence to religious doctrine.
5. To outlaw, after a period of amnesty, the personal ownership of books or materials which seek to promote religious beliefs or encourage adherence to religious doctrine. (Books of academic or social interest will be made freely available to schools, universities and public libraries).
6. To outlaw, with immediate effect, the celebration of religiously significant dates.
7. To begin, with immediate effect, the destruction or reassignment of predominantly religious buildings, such as churches, mosques and temples.

My question is given the fact that this was a proprosal how long do you thimk before its adopted?

Answer
Greetings Brother, Agape' brotherly Love

I dont know the inner workings of that body so I wont venture to guess how long,I just engaged in speculative bible chronology of the frequently used number 40.

In the Mishna in Ethics of Our Fathers it explains:

"a man of forty attains understanding"

The Talmud says a Mikveh must be filled with 40 measures of water, and a person, must completely submerse himself in it. After being submersed, he leaves the Mikveh ritually pure.

So its been speculated that Eve was presented to Adam when he was alone 40 years similar to Jesus who is said to be the last Adam himself alone with the number 40 as in days.I'm not going to get into all the other references of the number 40 ,I'm on record as to this number.

Its been 38 years since 1975 which we believe marked 6,000 since Adam was created ,this study says in year 2015 Eve 6,000 years old

We are told this:

(Genesis 1:27-28) 27 And God proceeded to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. 28 Further, God blessed them and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”

(Genesis 1:31-2:2) . . .After that God saw everything he had made and, look! [it was] very good. And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a sixth day. 2 Thus the heavens and the earth and all their army came to their completion. 2 And by the seventh day God came to the completion of his work that he had made, and he proceeded to rest on the seventh day from all his work that he had made.. . .

The Watchtower May 1, 1968, p. 271

To calculate where man is in the stream of time relative to God's seventh day of 7,000 years, we need to determine how long a time has elapsed from the year of Adam and Eve's creation in 4026 B.C.E.

So if Gods rest day of 7,000 began right after Eve was created 6,000 years in 2015 then we will see the UN move in that direction of a religious ban.

Keep in mind brother God is the one behind the UN movement ,but this 7th codicil which says:

. "To begin, with immediate effect, the destruction or reassignment of predominantly religious buildings, such as churches, mosques and temples"

This one will bring trouble because it will begin to be noticed the Watch Tower is not affected,all other religions will be instead,the reason we wont be is this verse:

(Revelation 18:4) . . .And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.

So these plagues wont affect us since we heeded the command and fled to Jehovah,it will be simular to the plagues God brought on Egypt :

(Exodus 9:25-26) . . .And the hail went striking at all the land of Egypt. The hail struck everything that was in the field, from man to beast, and all sorts of vegetation of the field; and it shattered all sorts of trees of the field. 26 Only in the land of Go´shen, where the sons of Israel were, there occurred no hail.

(Exodus 10:21-22) . . .Jehovah then said to Moses: “Stretch your hand out toward the heavens, that darkness may occur over the land of Egypt and the darkness may be felt.” 22 Moses immediately stretched his hand out toward the heavens, and a gloomy darkness began to occur in all the land of Egypt for three days.. . .

but for all the sons of Israel there proved to be light in their dwellings.

But the time will come we are attacked to destroy us as well as its been prophesied.

No Prophet ,just a lowly brother

Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum