Jehovah`s Witness/Proverbs 4:18

Hello Bro Grunbaum! Hope all is well with you. First let met say thank you for giving me 2 other emails to contact you i feel i have other questions that need personal answers with your help. So my question is,Regarding this scripture, the word 'DAY' in it,which day is applying to? Is it the 'Day' that were in at this time or the thousand year reign thats very soon to begin from now? Thank you for your answers my brother! P.S. Great job in putting these apostates and opossers to shame here when they TRY to stump you with dumb questions they FEEL or THINK there is no answer you cant give them.! Lol!!!!! Good Job Bro. Grunbaum!

Hi Brother Steve and welcome,they are not trying to stump me its the scriptures they are going against,they are too dumb to see it,it takes Gods spirit to see it.

(Proverbs 4:18) 18 But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established

Not necessarily this is a reference to the thousand year judgement day ,its more speaking of the path or the road we are on,when the early brothers started out from the darkness of the false beliefs in the churches they were on a road then too but it led to a pit and death.They turned to another road with Jesus leading them by the hand since it was dark.

(Psalm 36:9) . . .By light from you we can see light. . .

So at least they could see the road the path now but it still was not bright

(Psalm 119:105) . . .Your word is a lamp to my foot, And a light to my roadway. . .

So at least they had the truth but the understanding of that truth was still not brilliant it was dim.

The truth never changes its our understanding of the truth that he lets shine.

So gradually as time progressed the light was brighter and the understanding was becoming brighter as well.

As they let God direct where they went they gained more knowledge unlike the churches,how can the road they are on possibly have light since the Devil is the Prince of Darkness,he keeps them in the dark to the truth.

(Jeremiah 10:23) 23 I well know, O Jehovah, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

So now the light is as bright as it can be for us,those in others religions the road is dark and they cant see where they are going because the Devil is leading them down his path and at the end of his road is death

We know where we are going and the path is well lit straight into paradise.

(Proverbs 4:18) 18 But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established

Brother Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum