Jehovah`s Witness/Pyramid and 1914

Didn't 1914 really come from a Pyramid in Egypt,your founder CT Russell said

The connection he made was with the use of the following verses from Isaiah 19:19-20

19 In that day there will prove to be an altar to Jehovah in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to Jehovah beside its boundary. 20 And it must prove to be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt;

Russell tied in the measurements of the internal passage ways of the great pyramid firstly with the predicted date of 1874 for the second coming of Christ and then his revised date of 1914

He said

So, then, if we measure backward down the "First Ascending Passage" to its junction with the "Entrance Passage," we shall have a fixed date to mark upon the downward passage. This measure is 1542 inches, and indicates the year B.C. 1542, as the date at that point. Then measuring down the "Entrance Passage" from that point, to find the distance to the entrance of the "Pit," representing the great trouble and destruction with which this age is to close, when evil will be overthrown from power, we find it to be 3457 inches, symbolizing 3457 years from the above date, B.C. 1542. This calculation shows AD. 1915 as marking the beginning of the period of trouble; for 1542 years B.C. plus 1915 years AD. equals 3457 years. Thus the Pyramid witnesses that the close of 1914 will be the beginning of the time of trouble

OK MR Prophet let me see how you get out of this one.

P.S Dont reject it!
P.S.S If you do it will be sent to Robert Jones

Why would I reject it,the Pyramid is in our history everyone knows that.But from 1874 to 1914 which is considered a [A Progressive Cleansing] because of the number 40 the Witnesses were freed from many of the non-Biblical doctrines of Christendom, such as infant baptism, immortality of the human soul, purgatory, hellfire torment, and a Trinitarian God.

The brothers smoked cigarettes,some wore a pin featuring a cross-and-crown emblem, and they celebrated Christmas and other pagan holidays so the fact that our beloved brother Russell was into the Pyramid of Egypt is the vestiges of idolatry from Christendom.

As the cleansing continued the Watchtower issues of November 15 and December 1, 1928, made clear that Jehovah needed no stone monument built by pagan pharaohs and containing demonic signs of astrology to confirm the witness given in the Bible. Rather, Isaiah’s prophecy was seen to have a spiritual application.

Egypt is symbolic of Satan’s world:

(Revelation 11:8) . . .And their corpses will be on the broad way of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called Sod´om and Egypt. . .

How could the truths we have today be all of a sudden as in one day in the 1800s when the scripture says its progressive:

(Proverbs 4:18) . . .But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established.. . .

It didn't say:

(Proverbs 4:18# . . .But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is bright from the start and is firmly established from the beginning.....

So try hard as you want to try to shame me and the WTBTS ,I stand firm and proud of the early brothers who rejected the false Churches but brought babylonish ideas and teachings with them.

I fully support the governing body of Jehovahs Witnesses until I'm carried feet first or I walk into paradise.

#Isaiah 21:8) . And he proceeded to call out like a lion:

Upon the watchtower, O Jehovah, I am standing constantly by day, and at my guardpost I am stationed all the nights

Benyamin Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum