Jehovah`s Witness/Questions you hate to answer

Question
If the organization did not actually prophesy the end in 1925 and 1975, then how come so many Witnesses left the faith immediately afterwards? ("They lost roughly three-quarters of the movement between 1925 and 1928, then suffered huge losses after 1975, when the end didn't come as they had implied over and over.

If the Watchtower organization rejects others calling them "inspired" yet the Watchtower organization does call themselves "God's Spirit-directed Prophet" what is the difference? Is there such a thing as an "uninspired prophet"?

Has the Society ever taught anything scripturally incorrect?

Might the Society be teaching anything scripturally incorrect now?

Can individuals read & understand the Bible alone, or do they need an organization and it's publications to do so?

What kind of confidence can anyone have in an organization that rejected its founder and first two presidents for the first 63 years of its existence? This represents about 53% of the time they have existed!

Since the Watchtower organization claims "apostolic succession" who was it that "passed the torch of God's Spirit" to C. T. Russel when he founded the organization? What was the name of this individual?

In the NWT, every time the Greek word "proskuneo" is used in reference to God, it is translated as "worship" (Rev 5:14, 7:11, 11:16, 19:4, Jn 4:20, etc.). Every time "proskuneo" is used in reference to Jesus, it is translated as "obeisance" (Mt 14:33, 28:9, 28:17, Lk 24:52, Heb 1:6, etc.), even though it is the same word in the Greek (see Gr-Engl Interlinear). Especially compare the Greek word "prosekunhsan" used with reference to God in Rev 5:14, 7:11, 11:16, and 19:4 and used with reference to Christ in Mt 14:33, 28:9, and 28:17. What is the reason for this inconsistency? If the NWT was consistent in translating "proskuneo" as "worship", how would the verses above referring to Christ read?

The Watchtower Society teaches that the 144,000 of Rev 7:4 is to be taken literally. If chapter 7 of Revelation is to be taken literally, where then does the Bible say that the 144,000 will come from? (See Rev 7:5- 8).

The NWT translates Jn 1:1 as "... and the Word was WITH God, and the Word was a god". How can the Word (Jesus) be "a god" if God says in Deut 32:39, "See now that I-I am he, and there are NO gods together WITH me ..."?

If Jesus was executed on a torture stake, with both hands together over his head, why does Jn 20:25 say "...Unless I see in his hands the print of the nailS ...", indicating that there was more than one nail used for his hands?

This is my statement to you,if you can answer these questions I will become a witness.

Answer
First of all let me address this first:

"This is my statement to you,if you can answer these questions I will become a witness"

I will respond not for your benefit but for those who read these questions and would sincerely like the answers,not like you who issues a challenge similar to how Satan does:

(Matthew 4:3) . . .If you are a son of God. tell these stones to become loaves of bread. .

(Matthew 4:6) . . .If you are a son of God, hurl yourself down. . .

(Matthew 4:9) . . .if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.”. . .

"if you can answer these questions I will become a witness"

You cant just become a witness ,it doesn't work that way.

Provide the actual quotes where its in print,you cant.

Jehovahs modern day prophets don't need to be inspired to proclaim his word since its inspired
We dont proclaim new revelations as if they came from God like prophets of old.

The early brothers had ideas they brought from the false churches.

The foundation of our beliefs is 607,1914,Jesus is the son of Jehovah,Jehovah is God,these will not change ,other beliefs could be updated.

How can a man who never read the bible just start read and understand what is to be taken literally and what is symbolic.

We have an example in scripture where a man was reading by himself and a prophet asked him a question:

(Acts 8:30) . . .Philip ran alongside and heard him reading aloud Isaiah the prophet, and he said: “Do you actually know what you are reading?. . .

Using your logic you can read and understand the Bible alone and dont help,he should have said:

(Acts 8:31) 31 “Really I can ,I have the Holy Spirit to guide me and teach me. . .

But he didn't,he said:

(Acts 8:31) 31 He said: “Really, how could I ever do so, unless someone guided me. . .

(Acts 8:31) . . .And he entreated Philip to get on and sit down with him. . .

One can have the utmost confidence that God helps his visible organization to progress to the truth.

Since Jesus is claimed to establish christianity at Pentecost who was it that "passed the torch of God's Spirit" to those in the upper room,whatever is your answer it would be my answer.

The Jews had a Temple and history of worship just like the mainstream of worship was christendom ,so why was a new religious way needed back then is the same reason today.

False religion.

Its translated do obeisance, and also translated “worship

NWT
(Genesis 18:2) . . .When he caught sight of them he began running to meet them from the entrance of the tent and proceeded to bow down to the earth.. . .

King James Version (KJV)

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground

Was this an act of worship or obeisance

Hish·ta·chawah´ means, basically, bow down,this Hebrew term of itself does not necessarily have a religious sense or signify worship. Nevertheless, in a large number of cases it is used in connection with worship.

(Exodus 24:1) . . .and YOU must bow down from a distance. . .

Or, you must worship

(Psalm 95:6) 6 O come in, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before Jehovah. . .

Bowing down to humans as an act of respect was admissible, but bowing to anyone other than Jehovah as a deity was prohibited by God.

So what Abraham did was not worship but obeisance,mainly because these were angels or godlike ones and he would have been guilty of false worship:

(Exodus 23:24) . . .You must not bow down to their gods . . .

(Exodus 34:14) 14 For you must not prostrate yourself to another god,. . .

The context must be considered to determine whether pro·sky·ne´o refers to obeisance solely in the form of deep respect or obeisance in the form of religious worship.

Obeisance to a human king is found in Jesus’ illustration :

NWT
(Matthew 18:26) 26 Therefore the slave fell down and began to do obeisance to him. . .

King James Version (KJV)

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him

KJV says worship but thats not the context of Jesus statement .

It is evident that this was the kind of obeisance that the astrologers rendered to Jesus,
While some translators use the word “worship” in the majority of cases where pro·sky·ne´o describes persons’ actions toward Jesus, the evidence does not warrant one’s reading too much into this rendering. Rather, the circumstances that evoked the obeisance correspond very closely to those producing obeisance to the earlier prophets and kings.

On the other have since angels are gods they had to stop such an act of bowing:

(Revelation 19:10) . . .At that I fell down before his feet to worship him. . .

(Revelation 19:10) . . .But he tells me: “Be careful! Do not do that! . . .

The Devil is well aware of the difference ,he is a god so anyone who bow to him it would be worship:

(Matthew 4:9) . . .All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.. . .

Jesus knew what God said:

(Deuteronomy 11:16) . . .Watch out for yourselves for fear YOUR heart may be enticed, and YOU do turn aside and worship other gods and bow down to them. . .

So Jesus clearly said:

(Matthew 4:10) . . .‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone . . .

So in view of his own statement he would never accept worship.

The number is literal 144,000 but not literally out of every tribe of the sons of Israel
You are all mixed up into thinking literally when it should be symbolic,for example this list in your text cant be literal,the list differs from the lists of Jacob’s sons and different from the book of Numbers so it cant be literal,there were no the tribe of Levi and Joseph.
the tribes of Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned

(Revelation 7:5-8) . . .Out of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand sealed; out of the tribe of Reu´ben twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand; 6 out of the tribe of Ash´er twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Naph´ta·li twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Ma·nas´seh twelve thousand; 7 out of the tribe of Sim´e·on twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Le´vi twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Is´sa·char twelve thousand; 8 out of the tribe of Zeb´u·lun twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand sealed. . .

(Numbers 1:5-15)

Judah
Issachar
Zebulun
Reuben
Simeon
Gad
Ephraim
Manesseh
Benjamin
Dan
Asher
Naphtali

Rev 7
Judah
Reuben
Gad
Asher
Naphtali
Manasseh
Simeon
Levi
Issachar
Zebulun
Joseph
Benjamin

So this must be spiritual Israel cant possibly be natural Israel.

That is a really dumb question,you can take just one nail with your hands together and both hands would have prints with just the one nail,you people are so bent on proving the witnesses wrong that you dont stop and think yourself before copying this stuff from apostate sites,you make yourself look bad.

I ignored one of your questions on purpose ,I wonder if you are smart enough as to why.
Give you a hint:

Prophet/Prince
 Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum